It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes all in...Destroys Blasey Ford to Cheering Crowd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Plotus
But hay, Ford made a cool half mill off of Go Fund Me. Things are looking up for her, She has reached the Zenith of her career.

I forgot all about that, HAHAHA! But................you know those people would claim she was bullied even if she came out and said she was paid off and none of her statements were true. So they think they did a good thing, they're really not all there if you know what I mean.

I read earlier it is almost a million now.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Phage

People with muscular dystrophy cannot run as fast as the rest. It's a muscle wasting disease and often fatal in boys around the age of 21.

ETA My mother could not run. Ever.

Well, at least you can laugh and make jokes and I'm assuming your family can take it, including your mom. Being able to take a joke and laugh from all angles reminds me of my family. Any other way, in my personal opinion, would be plum boring.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Did Trump talk at all about the several times Kavanaugh lied to the senate under oath?

No? Just mocked a woman? Mocked her claim of sexual assault?

Makes a change from mocking the disabled eh.

Disgusting. Utterly disgusting.

What lies? This is new and I need a link to these lies so I can see them for myself.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Phage

Trying to destroy a man's life for political points is not a joke.

Consider the source.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

He said he did not remember getting mad on a boat 20 years ago so he lied about being black out drunk in high school.

Democrat logic.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: LSU2018

Pretty sure at this point it's closer to 1 mil.

Lemme check real quick.....

$528,500... Last donation was 4 days ago, that's about the time this all fell apart for those on the fence. I bet "Phil Lesh" (no telling what the real name is) is feeling pretty dumb right about now for donating $10,000.00. But as I was reading, I came across these three other gofundme's for Blasey, LMAO!

Account to honor Blasey with a scholarship named after her $28,650 of $120,000 goal

This is for a rape charity gofundme linked on Blasey's account page $75,138 of $25,000 goal... Funny thing here, the goal was $25,000. The two people who started it each donated $25,000.00 and then called it momentous that they reached their goal of $25K in 3 short days. Sounds just like Blasey's type of friend.

And then there's a TIME'S UP link for defense lawyers for sexual abuse. It's at $22 million, but has several people that donated 1 to 2 million and has been up since 2017. This shows me that these people are trying to use Ford for their own gain. How liberal of them.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Did Trump talk at all about the several times Kavanaugh lied to the senate under oath?

What lies? This is new and I need a link to these lies so I can see them for myself.

Thanks in advance.

All of Brett Kavanaugh’s Lies www.gq.com...

Brett Kavanaugh’s perjury avalanche — 50 years in the making www.salon.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I am looking. That article is not detailing lies, it's detailing things it disagrees with and labeling them lies. I know for a fact boof meant fart. Fact. Your article is full on BS. Want me to source something from the web over 10 years ago saying boof is fart?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Trump goes all in...Destroys Blasey Ford to Cheering Crowd

That's called a smackdown.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I know for a fact boof meant fart.

The fact that this issue is in the congressional record may reflect the state of our union.

Pray tell how you came across this fact?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yea probably so, I was siting from several days ago number.
Almost seems criminal to accept it.
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Is that all you got? Boofing truly is referring to farting?
"Hey Bart, Have you boofed yet?"

Sounds legit.

Go on...

There are a lot more lies, misrepresentations, omissions and lack of candor you've over looked. I believe that's why McCabe got fired, right? And you want to put someone like McCabe, on Supreme Court?

Of course, it's always a waste of time to answer you guy's requests after you all plead ignorance and demand sources are cited.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So now you are going to lie to cover a lie?

That never works out to well yo...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Sounds legit.

Go on...

There are a lot more lies, misrepresentations, omissions and lack of candor you've over looked. I believe that's why McCabe got fired, right? And you want to put someone like McCabe, on Supreme Court?

Of course, it's always a waste of time to answer you guy's requests after you all plead ignorance and demand sources are cited.

lol
its ok to smear a nominee but the nominee cant defend himself
nice try dems
I would wager voters wont buy that crap

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
One thing so many dont seem to realize....the FBI reports everything directly to the Qhite House, who then disseminates it to the committee....

Trumps confidence in what he says tells me he definitely already knows it's a sham.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thanks in advance.

All of Brett Kavanaugh’s Lies www.gq.com...

Brett Kavanaugh’s perjury avalanche — 50 years in the making www.salon.com...

GQ and Salon, two rags. Got anything reliable?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sounds legit.

Go on...

Those sources are specifically for liberals. Did Salon or GQ dare expose the real lies? You know, how Ford wouldn't accept the flight to testify 2 weeks before the hearing because she was afraid to fly, or how she didn't know she was offered a visit from a special prosecutor but declined it, etc etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good.

This extra special hyphen-hyphen-hyphen has been exposed for the liar she is.

I was wondering why they were pushing the polygraph so much. Wonder how many are lining up to hear the Voice stress analysis of their recent lies/denials?

Now we need to make sure the leftists who aided and abetted her face the tribunal.

Trust the plan.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

So now you are going to lie to cover a lie?

That never works out to well yo...

I leave the lying to you.

What is a BOOFER?

Best Answer: OMG! My grandma and grandpa used to say that when anyone farted! LOL... I think it originated from a word that sounds similar in Portuguese...

answers.yahoo.com...

Over 10 years old.
edit on 3-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No, it's not all, it's simply a perfect example of what it considers lies. Anything it disagreed with is a lie, even if it's true. Garbage in garbage out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join