It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes all in...Destroys Blasey Ford to Cheering Crowd

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

What happens at almost every Trump rally is Trump calling out a biased and corrupt media that overlooked every single flaw Obama had because he was the black messiah. Anyone that opposed anything he did based on fact was immediately branded a racist. We are not accepting that in this country. Anyone can be equally screwed up in this country and needs to be judged on their actions.

Fords actions are a fraud and a disgrace to those who really suffered from sexual abuse and Trump is treating her like the fraud she is. Thought feminists were all about being strong and being treated equal? Well, when one of them is a fraud, they will be called out and suffer same consequences a white guy would. That is equality, that is justice being applied equally.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don’t agree with the tone, trump projected his criticism of Ford... BUT what he said is the truth no proof, that’s a fact. She does not know how, when, or where she was, but believes without a doubt this guy tried to rape her. Oh and she knew she just had one beer. If anything was proven to be guilty, is her under age drinking....

How this even gotten to a world stage needs to be explored and corrected.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Vasa Croe

more than 200 whackbags

Do you hate women and think they are inherently liars? Just wondering

I know you probably won't answer that affirmatively, but some of your comments about women lately, gives me pause to wonder.
And dang. You're such a good dog dad.

No...not at all. Not sure why youd say that. I only have daughters. 2 of them.

I actually believe them over anyone. But I have taught them not to lie or embellish.

I have no sons so I am not biased.

My 200 whackbags comment comes from what I saw at the Kav hearings with the committee...

Had my daughters been old enough to protest and been there and done that....I would have been appalled at their behavior.

I teach them to be critical thinkers.

While my bias may be towards the Republican party, my oldest daughters step dad is a devout Muslim from Tunisia and she has a lot to say about immigrants.

My youngest is simply impossible to argue with.

Both go to a VERY liberal private school and are consistently bombarded with some far left liberal ideas that I personally do not agree with. I give them the leeway and ability to choose for themselves.

They have friends with parents that work at CNN as researchers and fact checkers. One has a sister who is 13 that vocally says she is bisexual....

So no....I dont think what is going on today is "normal". I also dont shield my kids from anything and let them choose for themselves.

My opinion and statements are solely mine. They are a product of my education and upbringing and life. I went to a elite private school. I went to a elite liberal arts college. I came from a 1% family....

I choose to be an individual with both left and right beliefs. I lean more right.

So please forgive me if I say what I feel...but honestly I could give a Fu(k what anyone thinks.

I am in this for my kids and my future.

Oh...and I am adopted....so please spare me the born into a silver spoon crap.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

more than 200 whackbags

I know you probably won't answer that affirmatively, but some of your comments about women lately, gives me pause to wonder.

So no....I dont think what is going on today is "normal". I also dont shield my kids from anything and let them choose for themselves.

My opinion and statements are solely mine. They are a product of my education and upbringing and life. I went to a elite private school. I went to a elite liberal arts college. I came from a 1% family....

I choose to be an individual with both left and right beliefs. I lean more right.

So please forgive me if I say what I feel...but honestly I could give a Fu(k what anyone thinks.

I am in this for my kids and my future.

Oh...and I am adopted....so please spare me the born into a silver spoon crap.

Not much to say about this (aside from hoping the gif work) besides Bravo... well said... 😉👍

giphy.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He wasn't making light of sexual assault as I see it. He was expressing what I consider a frustration at the victim mentality for those to take it as far as they can. I'm sure if Kavanaugh hadn't been picked for the nomination then none of these allegations would have made the light of day.

I'm half a world away from all this BS but I'm sure that if allegations such as these were made against any one, the accuser better be pretty sure of their evidence else they will get mocked in return. I am thankful The POTUS had the guts to stand up and play it out.

That's the real world, real words and taken by me to be a warning to others who decide decades down the track to smear someone. They deserve to be smeared back.

Kind regards,

bally
edit on 3-10-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

more than 200 whackbags

I thought he was talking about 'whackbags". Until your comment, I didn't know "whackbags" were considered women only.
You've given me a new meaning for whackbags. I just thought the expression meant "Drongo's".

Learn something everyday.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
I don’t agree with the tone, trump projected his criticism of Ford... BUT what he said is the truth no proof, that’s a fact. She does not know how, when, or where she was, but believes without a doubt this guy tried to rape her. Oh and she knew she just had one beer. If anything was proven to be guilty, is her under age drinking....

How this even gotten to a world stage needs to be explored and corrected.

How do YOU know what a proven liar really believes in?

As for Trump's narrative, I find it refreshing that someone in the big house isn't afraid to call a spade a "spade". And it is just like the liberals and democrats to be driven insane trying to deal with someone who outfoxes them at every move.

You know, Trump doesn't really throw punches. He just puts his fist out and lures others into launching their face at it. It is actually rather entertaining to watch.

Push come to shove, Trump is acting exactly like we that voted for him hoped he would. A LEADER. For a change.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Time magazine put Ford on their cover this week:
www.cnn.com...

I'd just like to give a huge shoutout to Time, for infuriating conservative voters and driving them to the polls this November.
Thanks Time Magazine! Every time a conservative sees this at the checkout stand, it will reinforce the drive to vote this Nov.

Thank you Time, for being a true GOP vote getter!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Remember when Ford referred to Kav's school as an "elite boys school?" Interesting to note that tuition at her school, Holton Arms, is $43K/yr, while his school, Georgetown Prep, is $37K/yr.

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Dude. Sorry I missed the discussion. I'm all broke up about it.

That was the coolest little short piece of video I've...

I've GOTTA learn how to edit video like that.

Dude, like, whaaa, what can you even SAY after that.?

Or maybe it's just the Russian BOT side of my personality...

Maybe it's my, *ahem*

"Inner Russian"

BWWWAAAAhahahahahahahah!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
edit on 4-10-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think she deserves every bit of scorn and mockery that can be heaped upon her. She is a liar who has absolutely no credibility, in my humble but correct opinion.
At first I leaned toward believing her because I thought it was highly likely that a high school kid might try to grope some girl at a beer party. But then she had absolutely no evidence and no one she named as witnesses would back up her story. She was treated with kid gloves by everyone on both sides of the committee....I think that was a mistake.
I didn't really care if Kavanaugh was finally approved or not, but the deceit and hypocrisy from the Democrats turned my stomach. I never voted for Trump and probably never will, but I can't condone or support what the Democrat senators on the committee did to Kavanaugh. It was a shameful display of partisan politics at its worst.
edit on 10/4/2018 by Sparky63 because: edited to make it even more awesome.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. And they believe every word that comes from that face.

LOL. You realize this is about the dems using someone as a useful idiot (Ford) to do nothing more than prevent the lawful appointment of a SCOTUS. A SCOTUS nominee selected by the sitting POTUS. That's how these things work.

Like Lindsey Graham said in the very beginning to the dems. “You had a chance and you lost. If you want to pick judges from your way of thinking, then you better win an election.”

If you want to hate Trump then by all means hate Trump but if you genuinely think Ford did anything other than knowingly sit in a hearing under oath and blatantly lie then I question your level of comprehension of reality.

Ford was nothing more than a well coached liar and your side used her like a door mat. Are you so blinded by the rage and hate you have for Trump that it overrides critical thinking on your part? Wow.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
Remember when Ford referred to Kav's school as an "elite boys school?" Interesting to note that tuition at her school, Holton Arms, is $43K/yr, while his school, Georgetown Prep, is $37K/yr.

Pot, meet kettle.

As much as I want to believe her she has given so much false information that I think she is crazy in her own right...she might believe it all, but has there been a single shred of evidence that rings true or has an ounce of validation of any kind.

The sad part even if her encounter was true she still has a 1000 holes beyond that...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Liberal MSM finally (after its too late) figured out today that President Trump suddenly turning on Christine Ford, and pointing out her inability to recall key facts, is what galvanized most Republicans to vote FOR Kavanaugh.

Dumbo MSM "Expert": It looks like Trump's punching back at Dr. Ford, had the same effect as when he punched back at Hillary in 2016.

Clueless Liberal MSM had better start making up excuses for Dem losses next month.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join