It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes all in...Destroys Blasey Ford to Cheering Crowd

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

My point isn't saying I think she has done it or not, my point is that politically for him this is a bad move, its going to feed the lefts argument regarding his rather questionable treatment of women, its going to be portrayed in the press as him making light of sexual assault.

Its just bad for him politically all over, its unnecessary thats why I say he would have been best to keep his mouth shut because saying stuff like this only digs himself into a hole.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Still, nobody wants to talk about the NYCs article about Donalds illegal tax evasion?
How the self-made-billionaire started out with half a billion and a lot of tax evasion?

Thats a lot of problems, but nothing to see here, people, move onn, moooove oooooon!

Start a thread dude....this one is about Blasey. Got anything on topic?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

All I care about is my family

Well there you go then.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This was great to see. I am really sick of the virtue signalling and irrational protection of Dr Ford, a liar and a truly disgusting person for trying to ruin another person and their family with made up accusations.

She deserves derision - and jail.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Why he did nothing but repeat what she said in her testimony.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: torok67
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Why he did nothing but repeat what she said in her testimony.

No kidding. This nation is goddamned screwy.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Still, nobody wants to talk about the NYCs article about Donalds illegal tax evasion?
How the self-made-billionaire started out with half a billion and a lot of tax evasion?

Thats a lot of problems, but nothing to see here, people, move onn, moooove oooooon!

Theres a thread about it. Go whine there. And it's pretty much been debunked as more shoddy reporting from the Slimes.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Carcharadon

My point isn't saying I think she has done it or not, my point is that politically for him this is a bad move, its going to feed the lefts argument regarding his rather questionable treatment of women, its going to be portrayed in the press as him making light of sexual assault.

Its just bad for him politically all over, its unnecessary thats why I say he would have been best to keep his mouth shut because saying stuff like this only digs himself into a hole.

All he did was quote her. So wheres the beef?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nothing Wrong with Calling Out an Obvious LIAR , The President is a MASTER Politician , I am Sure he Calculated before He Spoke ..............

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nothing Wrong with Calling Out an Obvious LIAR , The President is a MASTER Politician , I am Sure he Calculated before He Spoke ..............

Just like all the talking heads on tv saying “why would they keep asking her about the polygraph what does that have to do with anything”... a good prosecuted never asks a question they don’t already know the answer to... and Grassley did more than his due dilligence before Ford was questioned...

Bromwich and Katz are screwed... and anyone that thinks for a second those two worms won’t sell out everyone along the way to save themselves is out of their mind... progressives dont go down with the ship... they sink it and look for debris to float away on...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That's really classy for our President to disrespect a sexual assault survivor. You might recall he found her testimony both compelling and credible. That makes his disrespect yet more egregious. Then again, sexual misconduct is standard behavior for Donald Trump. Does anyone question why the majority of people who are sexually abused never report the incident? Well, I believe in karma. What goes around comes around, and I certainly do not want to be in Trump's shoes.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Trumps America is going to be a source of comedy for decades, perhaps not to American people but just about everyone else on the planet. He should have kept his mouth shut, what a douchebag .
edit on 3-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

I hear in some Instances , Lawyers Make Lousy Coaches . Maybe it is Because Lost Causes are Not Profitable .......Hmm......

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Trumps America is going to be a source of comedy for decades, perhaps not to American people but just about everyone else on the planet. He should have kept his mouth shut, what a douchebag .

Keep Bashing the President , in 2 Years these Irrational Hateful Posts you have made here on ATS Will Come Back to Bite you in the Arse . You can make Book on that to Mr. Hopeless........

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I laugh at the lefts reactions every day....Trump certainly can bring out the crazy in people.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Keep Bashing the President , in 2 Years these Irrational Hateful Posts you have made here on ATS Will Come Back to Bite you in the Arse . You can make Book on that to Mr. Hopeless........

Your dumb # of a president is an embarrassment, you should be embarrassed, instead you double down and I'm not even sure you have the capacity to be embarrassed.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I laugh at the lefts reactions every day....Trump certainly can bring out the crazy in people.

One thing is for certain Its a never ending source of entertainment.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Your dumb # of a president is an embarrassment, you should be embarrassed, instead you double down and I'm not even sure you have the capacity to be embarrassed.

The Only Embarrassment I would have here is " Telling You So " . A Free Thinker You Are Not . My Condolences .........

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Look at what 8 years of forgetting Bush and bashing Obama did for the Right... We get Bush necons back in the white house and a fool for a president. Pied piper strategy worked a bit too well on the sheep on the right and they thought the facts about Trump likely being a terrible president were made up. Here we are 2 years later and they have Tripled down on that thinking even after 2 years of evidence to prove that in fact he is a terrible president.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

One thing is for certain Its a never ending source of entertainment.

More entertainment at this hour...

Just announced. The Senate will view the FBI Report on Thursday, but DIMS are angry that only 1 copy will be made available for Senators to view, in a secure room.

thehill.com...

Democrats must have planned on obtaining copies and editing them, LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join