It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford friend Monica L McLean....HOLY WHAT????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So....if Flake hadn’t pushed for that extra FBI investigation...

Somebody fell for a "plan" 😯

Trump even told the press that if they (dems) want more investigations they can have it, they still can't see it.

😂🤣😆
edit on 2-10-2018 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2018 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It really comes down to this... If Kavanaugh didn't do anything, he should have just said he welcomes an FBI investigation because he doesn't have anything to hide! An innocent person would just say "bring on the investigation!" When all is said and done, his credibility would be proven and he could look the democrats and media in the face and say "I told you so!"

No they would not. Every day that went by since the first allegation, more made up allegations were appearing in the media. In no way does Kavanagh want to prolong being crucified in the media when he knows all the charges are BS. Also he knows that the entire thing is a Democrat driven stall tactic and that the FBI investigation would accomplish nothing because people would not be satisfied with the FBI simply interviewing the same witnesses who already testified they had no idea what she was talking about. Everybody with any common sense already knows nothing will come from the FBI investigation but a waste of time.

It's the same thing with Trump, if he didn't do anything wrong, why bother fighting the investigation? If he didn't do anything wrong his name will be cleared. Again, he can hold his head up high and say "I told you so!" An innocent person doesn't try to deflect or obstruct an investigation.

Are you really this clueless? Trump has been bashed continuously by the media at levels never ever remotely approached before. You really think if you were being lied about by nearly every media outlet on Earth for months you would just sit back and say - just wait the investigation will clear me. Especially when the ones performing the investigation have been caught in text messages saying how they were going to stop Trump and calling him every name in the book? All the while congress women like Maxine Watters is using every opportunity to call for his impeachment based on no evidence.

Let's face it, both political parties are hypocrites. They both have engaged in obstructing each other instead of working together for the American people who they represent. To ignore that reality is simply being politically bias. Really if you think about it, our supreme court should only be made up of Independent Judges or 50/50 - Republican/Democrat. A judges decision based upon our laws and constitutional rights shouldn't be influenced by political ideology. As far as I'm concerned, our entire system of government has shown itself to be politically corrupt. As long as Americans continue to defend political sides and ignore the lies, poor character and incompetency of our elected officials, the citizens and this country will end up losing in the end.

First off there is no such thing as an independent judge. Humans are all biased. You know what the answer is - follow the damn constitution. Judges are supposed to be following the law, not inventing it. Laws are supposed to be made by congress only. Anything else is a bastardization of the system. It's not just supreme court justices, it's presidents using Executive orders. That is the real problem.

Yes the entire system is incredibly corrupt. But the Democrat playbook of calling everyone they disagree with a racist and unashamedly pushing fake rape claims as gospel is far lower than the Republicans ever stoop.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I think the biggest question.... who paid for her testimony?

...and, for how much?

My best guess, is that Sen. Feinstein orchestrated the entire mess, to delay Judge K's confirmation. The timing of her claims were suspect, from the start...

I wonder what she looks like in orange?

As an outsider looking at the disclosure of Ford and other subsequent findings. If it was that she was deemed to have committed a criminal act, would others who supported her be seen as complicit? I am not up on US law.

If so then whatever mechanisms that were wrought in the democrat party to support her must involve some high up in that party. Are they complicit, or, should her support be dumped and let her fall on her sword. I can't see that happening but I sense there may be some later squealing about her being coerced or instructed in what she has tabled at the inquiry.

If "Dr Ford" is part of a political operation, she's already voluntarily "committed".

👧

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

TShe probably told McClean to "just relax and be honest, you have nothing to hide,

so she coached her?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
According to FindLaw, updated 2018-07-30, Monica McLean is back at her pre-1995 address in Potomac MD practicing law, so not with the FBI anymore.

It's a home which apparently has been converted to a business. Google Maps lists it as a dentist's office.
edit on 2-10-2018 by flash59 because: add more info

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Or it could have been that she helped McClean learn how to relax her anxiety. Even non guilty people get nervous before taking a lie detector. She probably told McClean to "just relax and be honest, you have nothing to hide, if you start to get anxious take a few deep breaths", rather than the insinuation that she "coached" her to beat the test. I am sure that is how Ford heard the question, in the beating the test context rather than in the combating anxiety context.

Also if they were trapping her, the next question should have been, did you coach McClean on her lie detector test.

A big bunch of nothing to cover up the fact that Kav lied repeatedly.

Nope...Mitchell covered that too....

Too bad the transcripts don't reflect the squeeky voice tones.

🙅

For those of us that watched, it’s seared into our memory.

It’s....unfortunate

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

No matter how deep the swamp...

...the turds still find their way to the surface.

Healthy turds don't float.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This entire dynamic is changing before our eyes.

Tonight, "creditable victim" Ford is essentially being called a weirdo, by President Trump. The President changed his tune suddenly. Ford's attorney is reacting with anger.

Story: nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Or it could have been that she helped McClean learn how to relax her anxiety. Even non guilty people get nervous before taking a lie detector. She probably told McClean to "just relax and be honest, you have nothing to hide, if you start to get anxious take a few deep breaths", rather than the insinuation that she "coached" her to beat the test. I am sure that is how Ford heard the question, in the beating the test context rather than in the combating anxiety context.

Also if they were trapping her, the next question should have been, did you coach McClean on her lie detector test.

It’s....unfortunate

Yeah I watched the entire thing live and I have a full video uncut.

It's fun comparing the Mitchell Memo to the real thing.

for reference and relaxation:

Mitchell Memo with the points of conflict

Watch Rachel Mitchell's complete questioning of Christine Blasey Ford, without interruptions

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

🙅

It’s....unfortunate

Its indelible in my hippocampus....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Tonight, "creditable victim" Ford is essentially being called a weirdo, by President Trump. The President changed his tune suddenly. Ford's attorney is reacting with anger.

Rumors of big bombshells tomorrow.

Some extra things about "Dr Ford".

💥👧💥

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: flash59
According to FindLaw, updated 2018-07-30, Monica McLean is back at her pre-1995 address in Potomac MD practicing law, so not with the FBI anymore.

Not sure of the reason, but she left the FBI in 2016.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Oh...I watched it...he dogged her claims and with vigor. I mean went after them hard. It was kinda a double take moment when he began ripping into her....almost like I couldn't believe it.

Looking for the youtube clip to put up.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Oh...I watched it...he dogged her claims and with vigor. I mean went after them hard. It was kinda a double take moment when he began ripping into her....almost like I couldn't believe it.

Looking for the youtube clip to put up.

Got it....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
twitter.com...

edit on 2-10-2018 by flash59 because: improper embedding (I'm new here)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Rumors of big bombshells tomorrow.

Some extra things about "Dr Ford".

💥👧💥

Clueless CNN is going apesh'it tonight because, "His supporters cheered the President making fun of a rape victim!"

I'm in heaven, every time CNN blows a gasket!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Muninn
When this is all over with we will witness the scum from both sides.

Trump and Co. are playing this game perfectly.

Ever since he came down the elevator. The more things unfold the more convinced I am that what we see has been planned for a long time. Trump has some brilliant strategists working with him and they know exactly how these bottom feeders operate.

He himself has said he only hires the best.

Watch and see how some of the rhinos are going to be kissing his covfefe soon, they all should be very afraid.

Do Admirals and Generals get hired or do they do the recruiting?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

I wonder what she looks like in orange?

I wonder how the bottom feeders and treason rats look with hemp neckties.

Comments like that, lower the rest of us to their level. Murder is not a solution.

I'd recommend a lifetime of watching "Golden Girls" reruns...

Whoa! Who's advocating murder? I'm just pointing out that people that get charged with Treason can end up at the end of a rope.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

That's........an interesting spin. So basically you dont care that she perjured herself. What has Kav lied about?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Carcharadon

This is just tooooooo delicious!!!!!!

That's how they keep you guys hooked to the narrative, throw bait out every now and then (a.k.a. constantly) and wait for the bite.

How many times has it been the end of Trump or Democrats over the past 2 years? I've lost count on both sides. Remember the dossier? Remember Stormy Daniels? Remember the hundred other "bombshells" that were supposed to crown the winner of this whole farce? Yeah, this will be just like all those other times, the bombshell will fizzle out and lead to nowhere.

No one will face any kind of punishment and they will continue to live fat and free. The goalposts will be moved yet again for the thousandth time. Your justice boners will continue to be teased though, that's for sure.

Blah blah blah. Beat it clown, I don't need lip from an overly pretentious know it all that feels the need to tell every one how he's the only one that has it all figured out.

You parrot the same crap talking points in every thread. Why are you even on a conspiracy website?

Like I said, beat it. I'm not interested in having a conversation with you and your ilk.

Shoo fly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join