It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford friend Monica L McLean....HOLY WHAT????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

This moves fast.

Please keep up.

🔰

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good indication the Committee investigators knew about the "lessons" before the "Dr Ford" hearing.

Click Click

😎

Absolutely.

I thought the question about coaching someone how to take a polygraph was odd....they totally already knew.

Hey, you're right! That was an odd question for the Prosecutor to ask Ford.

Can you recall any other "trap" questions like that?

This might explain why the FBI (as of this afternoon) is not returning Ford's attorneys phone calls...requesting that they interview her. (Unless the attorneys are lying about that.)

Spitball Conspiracy : What if this whole charade was a trap FOR her attorneys? Katz has a TON of connections and shady deals in her closet.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Grassley calls the boyfriend letter a "sworn statement", so it seems it would have been sent directly to the committee.

link   
When this is all over with we will witness the scum from both sides.

Trump and Co. are playing this game perfectly.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: xuenchen

Good indication the Committee investigators knew about the "lessons" before the "Dr Ford" hearing.

Click Click

😎

Absolutely.

I thought the question about coaching someone how to take a polygraph was odd....they totally already knew.

Why?

That seems like a standard question you would ask someone that has taken a polygraph to me.

I think you guys are reading way way to much into this Mcclean stuff. The only reason he mentioned that is she claimed she was scared of the polygraph in her testimony, and he is calling BS.

To me this letter is all about reducing her credibility - which it does. No mention of the attack, no fear of confined spaces, no fear of flying.

You think a standard question would be to ask if someone has ever coached another person on how to pass one?

That would be odd. I could see asking if she herself had been coached but not if she had coached someone...both questions were asked.

She had no credibility in the first place....nobody she named backed her story and she couldn't remember anything that could actually make it credible.

Yeah you are right, I was going off my memory, but now that I see the actual question that is pretty odd to be worded like that.

Well, I know she has very little credibility to most people, but some just believe her because she is accusing rape and they are dumb enough to believe that anyone that does that should be believed.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: burntheships

This is so strange. Grassley sounds angry in that letter. But it also implies that he just found out now that she had helped someone pass a polygraph. That shoots the theory that they knew in advance, unless he is bluffing.

He has probably reached his BS limit.
The democrats are just full of it.

Copy of letter from Grassley here:

twitter.com...

he is not bluffing.....and is demanding evidence from
Ford's attorney. Hope he takes Feinstein down too.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think the biggest question.... who paid for her testimony?

...and, for how much?

My best guess, is that Sen. Feinstein orchestrated the entire mess, to delay Judge K's confirmation. The timing of her claims were suspect, from the start...

I wonder what she looks like in orange?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Grassley calls the boyfriend letter a "sworn statement", so it seems it would have been sent directly to the committee.

Or leaked.

And the difference matters.

If it was leaked, then the leaker would have no been too concerned possibly with ethics, and would not be woried about redacting mcleans name.

If this was sent out by grassly huimself, he would have known better, and would have only included Mcleans name if he knows she is cooperating or involved somehow

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The attorneys will probably just use this as an excuse to delay the vote.
They will say it will take a few weeks to gather the information.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Good point on redaction.
The Committee would not have released this with names.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It really comes down to this... If Kavanaugh didn't do anything, he should have just said he welcomes an FBI investigation because he doesn't have anything to hide! An innocent person would just say "bring on the investigation!" When all is said and done, his credibility would be proven and he could look the democrats and media in the face and say "I told you so!"

Lets be honest and stop being so politically biased. If you or I were accused of doing something we didn't remotely do, why would we even care if someone threatened us with an investigation? It's a normal thing for anyone not to care if they had any sense of dignity and had nothing to hide.

It's the same thing with Trump, if he didn't do anything wrong, why bother fighting the investigation? If he didn't do anything wrong his name will be cleared. Again, he can hold his head up high and say "I told you so!" An innocent person doesn't try to deflect or obstruct an investigation.

Let's face it, both political parties are hypocrites. They both have engaged in obstructing each other instead of working together for the American people who they represent. To ignore that reality is simply being politically bias. Really if you think about it, our supreme court should only be made up of Independent Judges or 50/50 - Republican/Democrat. A judges decision based upon our laws and constitutional rights shouldn't be influenced by political ideology. As far as I'm concerned, our entire system of government has shown itself to be politically corrupt. As long as Americans continue to defend political sides and ignore the lies, poor character and incompetency of our elected officials, the citizens and this country will end up losing in the end.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

This again?
Kavanaugh said he would do whatever the committee wanted. He could not demand an FBI investigation of himself. A nominee can not do that.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Ever since he came down the elevator. The more things unfold the more convinced I am that what we see has been planned for a long time. Trump has some brilliant strategists working with him and they know exactly how these bottom feeders operate.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I'll ask you a counter question.

If you were accusing someone of a heinous criminal act like sexual assault and attempted rape, wouldn't you turn over every piece of evidence you have to support your claim? Even therapist notes?

A2D

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

I wonder how the bottom feeders and treason rats look with hemp neckties.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Could be. I also read that President Trump has cleared
his schedule for tomorrow.

Either way, I think there are going to be some very
angry democrats when the FBI report comes down.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

This again?
Kavanaugh said he would do whatever the committee wanted. He could not demand an FBI investigation of himself. A nominee can not do that.

Dont bother. These people are hopeless.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

And yet kavanaugh is cooperating and Ford and her attorneys are still refusing to hand over evidence to the committee?

So waht has she got to hide?

Kavanaugh didnt call for an fbi investigation into himself because he knew it would drag out the story and lead to more anonymous allegations breathlessly reported as true by the democrats and their media (and he was right)

This entire argument is absurd.

This was the same argument used by the war mongering neocons and their democrat friends.

"Who cares if your government is spying on you, if you have nothing to hide then it shouldnt be a problem"

It was a dumb argument then and its a dumb one now.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Muninn

Ever since he came down the elevator. The more things unfold the more convinced I am that what we see has been planned for a long time. Trump has some brilliant strategists working with him and they know exactly how these bottom feeders operate.

He himself has said he only hires the best.

Watch and see how some of the rhinos are going to be kissing his covfefe soon, they all should be very afraid.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: madmac5150

I wonder how the bottom feeders and treason rats look with hemp neckties.

Comments like that, lower the rest of us to their level. Murder is not a solution.

I'd recommend a lifetime of watching "Golden Girls" reruns...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join