It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford friend Monica L McLean....HOLY WHAT????

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

But Ford also says that Keyser was there as though Keyser was supposed to fully back her version.

What Keyser said is that she has no recollection of that party at all, meaning that she doesn't back Ford's version at all.

It doesn't really matter what she says about Kavanaugh at that point. She's not a witness being called for him. She was always a witness for Ford, and that failed on all points.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I've noted this experience in another thread. But it seems pertinent to this one too. A long time ago I got a case of weird food poisoning, from eating a slice of pizza with a tainted mushroom in it. I wigged out, and was sure that I had murdered the husband of my wife's co-worker. I even was sure I wrapped him in a logging chain, and sunk him in the Snake River, in S.E. Washington State. They got me over this by taking me up to see him in the flesh. Then I got over it, after going full bore "Doubting Thomas". I was really glad to see him standing on a sidewalk, as I walked up and shook his hand. It wasn't until I spoke about it with one or two of my own co-workers, that the answer of a bad mushroom came up.

Also on point is that A-10 Warthog pizzaholic pilot who wigged out and Tee Boned his ride into the side of Gold Dust Peak in Co. The USAF came out saying that they were cracking down on what their flyboys ate before flying in single seat aircraft. The solution may be to do blood draws, looking for antibodies related to those strange little microbes in tainted mushrooms. I bet I still have some of the antibodies, from my own experience, and Dr. Ford's blood may also still have some from 35 years ago. FWIW, what about ruining a prime judicial mind over a case of food poisoning, from three decades ago?? My trigger was my wife's bellyaching about her friend's spousal abuse. Dr. Ford's parents may have triggered her's, by bi$%ching about Brett's mother's rulings against them in their foreclosure actions.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You do know that fox is MSM...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Justoneman

I never said he did or didn't do it... I said (and having been saying) that people were already decided on who was telling the truth before the trial began.

I don't go along with the anti-ford vibe, and you immediately assume I'm a pro-ford liberal. Perfect example of how partisanship creates bias.

Well you really didn't but here is a chance to clear the record.

Does Kavanaugh have to prove his innocence like in "To Kill A Mockingbird" or does his accuser have to prove it? We can clearly see no corroboration or other hard evidence.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Keyser can believe her but her statement on the record is she never remembers meeting Kav or any party like what Ford describes. She is not a witness to anyone, and supports Kav's version with her official statement.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

In a way, but at least Fox is mostly truthful.
I was talking about the lying MSM in that post.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

FOX is the fairest of them all and don't push non stop fake news. I have seen positive and negative FOX stories on Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You do know that fox is MSM...

I watch Fox almost exclusively now. I still don't believe everything they say. But... I have at times tried to watch one of the other outlets, like NBC, CNN, and MSNBC. I swear I can't go 5 minutes watching them without catching them in outright lies. At least with Fox, the lies aren't as severe and in my face. It's like the others are purposely trying to insult my intelligence by demonstrating their lack of intelligence.

So no, I don't consider Fox a member of the MSM. It's a major news outlet, but not an integral part of the fake news consortium that its competition has become.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

FOX is part of the MSM, not the FNS (Fake News Media)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

This was worse than if it had happened in a criminal court. It happened before the Congressional Judicial Committee tasked with judging his fitness according to his temperament, candor, honesty and his non-partisan and unbiased ability to apply constitutional law.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm sure this may have been considered but at this point I feel that the Kavanaugh vote is also now apparently in the balance based on his demeanor during the actual hearing. Granted, there is a lot of emotions flowing and family is watching and any human being would get defensive but...this is a very unique situation in that for this type of lifelong position, he is not the person that is "allowed" to lose his cool. Especially in front of a national audience and the Senate.

For this job, a requirement is to be like "Iceman" in Top Gun who was called that because he was "Ice Cold", "No Mistakes". (in Kavanaughs case, Ice Cold Beer lol)

If a person nominated for the highest Federal job in the land can't keep his cool being "accused" and/or under pressure, people can wonder if his temperament can have effect on any future decision making.

Of course, he will most likely get pushed thru but it's worth thinking about. The man lost his cool, which if it was me I most definitely would too, but is that working against him now? Doubtfully but let's see.
edit on 4-10-2018 by JerseyGuy because: typo

edit on 4-10-2018 by JerseyGuy because: simplified some sentence flow

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yawn. Sorry your side lost in their attempt to smear a man and destroy his life.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Carcharadon

This was worse than if it had happened in a criminal court. It happened before the Congressional Judicial Committee tasked with judging his fitness according to his temperament, candor, honesty and his non-partisan and unbiased ability to apply constitutional law.

I'll go with his record and his sterling rating and recommendation from the ABA.

You can run with one incident when a bunch of political hacks and extremely biased (remember that most Dems said they wouldnt vote for him no matter what) Democrats that just spent a week smearing him as an alcoholic gang rapist.

You do you. I'll be over here with the rest of the rational and logical people.

And to quote OccamsRazor04- Sorry your side lost in their attempt to smear a man and ruin his life.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This was worse than if it had happened in a criminal court.

We finally agree on something. This was worse.

It was worse because in a criminal court, the accused and their counsel would have been able to object to malicious unproven testimony. In a criminal court, the proceedings would not be advertised and broadcast for public misconsumption. In a criminal court, a single list of charges would be considered, rather than whatever complaint could be cooked up on the spot when the last one met with resistance. In a criminal court, Kavanaugh would be considered innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.

Personally, I think every Democratic Senator that sat on the Senate Judiciary Committee should themselves be placed under investigation to examine if any of them violated the law in pursuing slanderous and untrue allegations to advance political agendas. That won't happen, of course, because like the President, the Senate is accountable directly to the people instead of the law... and it seems the people, if you are any indication, don't care about justice and truth.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I am not sorry that the attempt seems to have finally reached it's end and, I am glad we all can see who the D's really are and why I #walkedaway long before many others. The Prog's in both party's are being useful idiots for their overlords who are apparently demented globalist.

Resistance of that is the real reason to resist.

edit on 5-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Latest rumor is this lady pressured Ford's friend to change her story and day she remembered the party and Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Latest rumor is this lady pressured Ford's friend to change her story and day she remembered the party and Kavanaugh.

HELLO...Witness Tampering.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If true she needs to be prosecuted.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Personally, I think every Democratic Senator that sat on the Senate Judiciary Committee should themselves be placed under investigation to examine if any of them violated the law in pursuing slanderous and untrue allegations to advance political agendas.

Oh, rest assured...we are certainly convicting all of them for it.

Sentencing begins in November.
via our voting ballots.
edit on 5-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Pretty much confirmed.

McLean in trouble. Not surprising seeing her "history".

💥✅💥

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join