It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford's ex boyfriend; She lied in testimony he saw her coach polygraph

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Grambler

A new letter, released by Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), states that a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford says that he personally witnessed her coaching someone on how to take a polygraph test, despite the fact that she testified under oath that she had never done so.

"The full details of Dr. Ford's polygraph are particularly important because the Senate Judiciary Committee has received a sworn statement from a longtime boyfriend of Dr. Ford's, stating that he personally witnessed Dr. Ford coaching a friend on polygraph examinations," Grassley wrote.

www.dailywire.com...

As none of us have seen the letter, we will, have to wait to see if this is true.

But this guy claims to have dated her for six years, siad she never mentioned any kind of assault, she flew frequently, and he saw her coach someone on how to beat a polygraph.

If true that would be game over for ford.

I will ad more later

He would have to be able to actually prove it. If he knew the person she coached and that person would testify to such....she would be done.

Wondering if possibly they already have spoken to this guy and the person he says she coached.

Since when do you need proof of something you put in a letter??? Where have you been the past 6 weeks?!?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

BOOM! POW! BAM!

These questions were not randomly pulled out of a hat. Mitchell only had 5 minutes per volley. She had to focus on questions that were relative to the case against Kavanaugh, or the trapping of Ford.

MITCHELL: Have you ever had discussions with anyone, beside your attorneys, on how to take a polygraph?

FORD: Never!

MITCHELL: And I don’t just mean countermeasures, but I mean just any sort of tips, or anything like that.

FORD: No. I was scared of the test itself, but was comfortable that I could tell the information, and the test would reveal whatever it was going to reveal. I didn’t expect it to be as long as it was going to be, so it was a little bit stressful.

MITCHELL: Had — have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?

FORD: Never!

Interesting Revelations. Thread Related: theconservativetreehouse.com... est/#more-154856
edit on 10/3/2018 by carewemust because: fergot the url

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Close the book on Dr Ford's allegations - she is a liar.
Open a new book on an investigation into who put her up to this - indict those involved and for goodness sake, send a message to all people who think they can lie about sexual assault (and ruin a person's life) by putting Dr Ford in jail for perjury.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

A new letter, released by Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), states that a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford says that he personally witnessed her coaching someone on how to take a polygraph test, despite the fact that she testified under oath that she had never done so.

"The full details of Dr. Ford's polygraph are particularly important because the Senate Judiciary Committee has received a sworn statement from a longtime boyfriend of Dr. Ford's, stating that he personally witnessed Dr. Ford coaching a friend on polygraph examinations," Grassley wrote.

www.dailywire.com...

As none of us have seen the letter, we will, have to wait to see if this is true.

But this guy claims to have dated her for six years, siad she never mentioned any kind of assault, she flew frequently, and he saw her coach someone on how to beat a polygraph.

I will ad more later

He would have to be able to actually prove it. If he knew the person she coached and that person would testify to such....she would be done.

Wondering if possibly they already have spoken to this guy and the person he says she coached.

Why should he have to prove what he is saying? Ford doesn't seem to need to... Look how far she has taken this with unsubstantiated accusatiions.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

www.dailywire.com...

I will ad more later

Why should he have to prove what he is saying? Ford doesn't seem to need to... Look how far she has taken this with unsubstantiated accusatiions.

He shouldnt have to in this case, but the added ability to be able to makes it that much more damning.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Close the book on Dr Ford's allegations - she is a liar.
Open a new book on an investigation into who put her up to this - indict those involved and for goodness sake, send a message to all people who think they can lie about sexual assault (and ruin a person's life) by putting Dr Ford in jail for perjury.

I have a hard time believing she wasnt somehow complicit in this charade.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The person she coached is named in the letter and is a known Ford supporter and a special agent.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You would think that something this tragic that happen to this lady that she would remember details and have a more concrete believable story. What better person to play with peoples minds and manipulate polygraphs than a psychologist. A psychologist that can't remember a time, place, or witnesses to corroborate her story. If she thought she was raped and drugged why not go to the police at that time and have a blood test and a pap smear or whatever you call it? So far nothing useful at all, like a screen door on a submarine.
edit on 3-10-2018 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

Her not remembering is not unheard of. Her not remembering then suddenly knowing it was him and claiming 100% surety when the other details are unknown is the red flag.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: sean

Her not remembering is not unheard of. Her not remembering then suddenly knowing it was him and claiming 100% surety when the other details are unknown is the red flag.

Also, having a perfect memory of everything after the attack, such as hiding in the bathroom, listening to people talk downstairs, not wanting to appear affected, and then walking out of the house through the living area. But THEN forgetting absolutely everything related to getting home... Another very convenient red flag...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The real question is why are we even giving a flying fig about a polygraph anyway? It's complete and utter junk science that had even been debunked by its own creator!!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

BOOM!

Even named names that can be followed up on and looked in to....

And MUCH more detailed than Blasey Fords own accusations.

It's too bad the white house and the judicial committee limited the scope of the investigation to just 4 witnesses. I mean you guys are right this is obvious proof, we could end this witch hunt right here and send her to jail. But, the white house wont let the FBI talk to anybody else. I guess that's ok, 4d chess or something.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rookseven

We don't care about the polygraph. We care about the LIE.

A2D

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Am I the only one who finds it odd that none of these people can seem to narrow down dates to anything less than a 1-2 year range? Maybe I'm weird, but I remember major life events with more specificity than this.

Ford:

Brett Kavanaugh physically and sexually assaulted me during High School in the early 1980's

Also possibly the "mid 1980s," "early 80s," or "summer of 1982."

Ex boyfriend:

I first met Christine Blasey (now Dr. Christine Blasey Ford) in 1989 or 1990 in California

From approximately 1992 to 1998, I was in a relationship with Dr. Ford

Dr. Ford moved to Hawaii sometime around 1998, although I am not sure of the particular year and it might have been a bit earlier or later

I did not speak again to Ford until about 2002 when Ford contacted me briefly

There's not a single event that he ties to even a specific year with any certainty. Except that he knows he saw her story in the Washington Post on Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Christine Ford's friend denies being helped on polygraph, fires back at new claims

This is going to be a movie someday. This is all so crazy.

On Wednesday, McClean put out a brief statement denying the claim.

“I have NEVER had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at anytime,” McClean said.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Christine Ford's friend denies being helped on polygraph, fires back at new claims

“I have NEVER had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at anytime,” McClean said.

Guessing it wasn't a sworn statement?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Another statement not under oath ?

😎

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Weagle

If I was talking about an ex from about the same period I would probably say the same thing. It was the winter when I met her, I can't remember if it was before or after the new year though.

I can tell you what month she was raped though.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good point!
It did not say sworn statement. She needs to do that!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Weagle
Am I the only one who finds it odd that none of these people can seem to narrow down dates to anything less than a 1-2 year range? Maybe I'm weird, but I remember major life events with more specificity than this.

There's not a single event that he ties to even a specific year with any certainty. Except that he knows he saw her story in the Washington Post on Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018.

I don't think any of those secondhand events would compare to Ford's crazy partybang stories.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join