It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Ford Wrote 2008 Article Teaching Hypnosis To Create “ARTIFICIAL SITUATIONS”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Security from death threats is what they are saying..

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: Trueman

LOL and her gofundme is over a million. She hypnotized alot more people then herself it seems.

Why does she need a go fund me page?
She has free lawyers.

Why not? Let's face it, if an event can be exploited for cash, then those exploiting that event will try and get cash out of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

What if (bear with me here) this is one big PsyOp to see how we react ,as a population, to the revocation of Habeus Corpus?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

What if (bear with me here) this is one big PsyOp to see how we react ,as a population, to the revocation of Habeus Corpus?

Interesting theory....keep going....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Totally bearing with You here.... What IF My Auntie Marge actually had testicles? Would She still have brought Us fireworks as a child?

OR....

What is coming in the side/back doors while just about everyone is focused on this??

It really doesn't matter because it is ALL "LAWFUL" just like it reads....

Goebels is in Hell w/a BONER!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

this woman seems to know how to mess with people's minds. 

Going by the topics around here lately it seems like it's working. She's occupying your minds pretty well.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Imagine ALL the crap that gets through?... Going down the rabbit hole is like peeling an onion, the deeper You get the more crying You do...

Please pay no heed to the guy pulling these here strings....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Going by the topics around here lately it seems like it's working. She's occupying your minds pretty well.

Her voice is sooo "hip-not-ic"

👧👂

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

OR....

About 17% of the population KNOWS that both parties are the SAME PARTY... so see who keeps searching for "Confirmation Bias" ad then passing that on and then on and then on....

Who'd be easier to get rid of? Those who rally around the (R)-Flag, the (D)-Flag or the rest of Us? Remember We are ONLY 17%, We are liable to LEAVE and NOT play the "2-Party Paradigm™" Snip, We might NOT have kids We can't afford; We WON'T pocket government bailouts and pay it out amongst ourselves.

We clean up garbage when We see it; "They" hire someone and exploit the snot out of them...

So who would be easier to rid?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure you get a real payche... I mean kick out of all of this.

Could you tell me what wifi I'm using right now like you did not too long ago?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Also please note the usage of "User Friendly" words/phrases e.g. "automatic enrollment" and "automatic escalation of retirement savings..."

You mean ALL I have to do is sit here and I get a raise?? Snip, sign Me up...

Of course, the $3.00 Our would be 'dumber than Owl Snip Senior' "gains" in 'automatic retirement savings' He doesn't understand that because He used His Debit Card to purchase both alcohol and tobacco at the local PigglyWiggly™ His monthly nut for Insurance has been raised $9.50/month...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Look at Opium Production in Afghanistan in 2001 when TheTaliban™ was in-charge.

Now You KNOW why The Taliban™ was deemed a "foe" after being trained and armed to fight the ru$$kie$...

"Politics™ is the entertainment section for the Military Industrial Complex..."- Frank Zappa

What has happened in that 17 years?

Pill Mills.
Opioid Epidemic.
Explosion of HairOn usage.
Private Prisons/Jails.

During the Vietnam scheme. They got the HairOn in in bodybags. This time is they get the user/abuser ALL WAYS.

Legitimate patient gets cut off.
Starts buying pills on the street.
Gets tired of paying for 2 pills what they used to get a whole month's Rx.
Starts buying HairOn.
Gets arrested but still has a job (works for Dad's carpet store-Thanks Dad)
Receives Probation which includes Court Costs and ReHab payments.
Blows off ReHab after 12 days.
Gets arrested.
Gets Probation which includes Court Costs and Rehab Payments and because of existing balance, Penalty.
Gets arrested..
Replay
Replay.
Dad has no $$$ left and says "Piss Off"
Son gets Jail sentence.
Son dies after 3 days out of Jail.
Dad cant even pay for a funeral.

Next!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Yes, but you forgot the biggest part here, the Opium market was created and promoted by the British during their rein in that area of the world.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

good thing you are so "woke". go get em tiger.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It doesn't matter 2 squirts who started it... Who is lading the league in consumption of Opiates at 93%? Not only that but the DEA™ wanted to make "Kratom" a Schedule 1 just like that other multi-killer, Cannabis. Why? Because folks are using Kratom to get off opiates.

Also here in Flori-Duh they have cut opiate patients in half. I'd been on the same dose for 15 years w/never an early fill; My neighbor NEVER stole any and My dogs NEVER ate My homework and yet they cut My dose in half. When they did this I started on the Kratom. (Red Bali is the closest to opiates and "White Vein" will replace coffee..

Watch the trailer where the guy that was taking 90 pain pills /day got off of them (I don't know how this guy ever left a dump but BigPHarma™ also already made an "Opiate Induced Constipation" (OIC) pill, so "They" don't really give a squat!!

www.youtube.com...

www.imdb.com...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It's important because we are lead to believe that it's not. When you start tracing all these scammo's back to who's really gaining from them (again as I pointed out in my linked post, it's not money its control that equals power) you will see that it has the markings of only one set of fingers all over it. That's why this is all important.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm a tad confused...WHAT, exactly, does "woke" really mean?
Does it have something to do with getting a paycheck from George Soros?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: network dude

That is KNOWING things are FUBAR and being 'awake' to the fact that One cannot do squat about it... Until "We, The People" convince the politicians™ there are far more of "Us" vs. "Them" then We will continue to hop about like a raped ape about ready to paint the rim after eating TacoBell™....

I'm a tad confused...WHAT, exactly, does "woke" really mean?
Does it have something to do with getting a paycheck from George Soros?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ah, so me having an opinion means I think I'm "woke"? I guess that means you think you're "woke" too because you have an opinion and share it so why are you trying to use it against me?

I've seen the way you talk about other people on these boards, namely a very specific political party, if anything you should be taking a step back yourself and realizing how you have dehumanized a certain segment of the population in your mind. Why? Because you read something in the news or saw it on TV.

You probably interact with liberals all the time and don't even realize it. Here you are being nice to them in person then calling them all kinds of names behind their backs. The narrative that has been catered to us by the media has totally polarized our country. That's the purpose of the narrative though, to distract and divide.

People seriously need to take a step back and put everything happening into perspective including the way they are treating and thinking of others.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The Presidential Alert today may contain a coded message in the sound and the text. Be alert!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join