It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA "Presidential Alert" Test - Wednesday, 2:12 PM EST

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: underwerks

I hope he pushes his tweets out over it. That would drive the left insane.

No need, already triggering people here :

If Trump starts using this to blast his dementia into everyone’s phone all the time I’m going back to a landline.

It’s hilarious to me that people want Donald Trump to start blasting his craziness to every cell phone in America.

Seriously. What do you even say to that? If this is where we’re at America is already doomed.

Brush up either on your reading comprehension skills, or cut down on your fantasy life sweetheart, because Donald Trump is not going to be "pushing his craziness" into phones. Donald Trump himself won't even send out the alert. He's not going to text everyone; its an AUTOMATIC ALERT that gets sent over a system, just like the emergency alerts that come over your TV every Monday at noon or the Amber alerts that pop up on your phone.

Don't worry, Donald Trump is defintely NOT going to text you.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If Trump starts using this to blast his dementia into everyone’s phone all the time I’m going back to a landline.

He's going to have Julia Swetnick text you !!!

😎

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

We need to do this periodically to guarantee it works, and works everywhere, for everyone, on every device...

Nothing nefarious or anything else.

This could continue up to 30 minutes or longer for some.

M.S.
FEMA/Dept. Of Homeland Security
1st Responder
Advanced Disaster Life Support

www.ready.gov
edit on 3-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I know it has to be done. I am not against it either. I am just saying that sometimes these things turn from "drill" to "go live" and wanted to keep an eye on this. And make everybody aware.

Yeah it is a BFD because the local news ran a story on it! As did the national news.

Anyway, see you all on the other side of the moon!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I know it has to be done. I am not against it either. I am just saying that sometimes these things turn from "drill" to "go live" and wanted to keep an eye on this. And make everybody aware.

Yeah it is a BFD because the local news ran a story on it! As did the national news.

Anyway, see you all on the other side of the moon!

1st Responders? We take them this way. Drill or real deal. The real deal...or just a drill.

Never knowing which...keeps us on our game either way. That's why we do..and someday? It will be the real thing..and we will respond like we trained for it.

It's the only way.

1st Responder

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
NBC uses a provocative headline about today's alert, but doesn't expand on it.

www.cnbc.com...

NBC = No Brains Company

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Pay attention to this and ask why ??? seen any good drama on TV lately? aka: Designated Survivor TV series ?

at the direction of the President and/or his/her designee, and activated by FEMA.

Hmmm? Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Look for a hidden message in the TONE and the TEXT.

ATS is a conspiracy forum. RIGHT?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Got the alert !!!!!!!!!!

signed from Dr Ford !!!!!!!!!!!

😃😃

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
My alert was in Morse-code. It said, "53-to-47 Kavanaugh".

Now my Television is repeating the alert. (Comcast cable)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
My alert was in Morse-code. It said, "53-to-47 Kavanaugh".

Now my Television is repeating the alert. (Comcast cable)

Saw the same one.

Confirmed.

😎

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I actually got kinda nostalgic when the 2-tone alert started blaring on the cell phones of everyone in the office.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Make your phone great again!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mine said 54 to 45 just wierd..

I remember seeing an older cell phone designed for message level event notification.
Didn't realize the US government had spent a lot of money implementing such a system.
Some of the lower message levels were for almost mundane drone instructions.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We are collecting information about today's wireless alert test. We have received confirmed reports from our customers across the state that the test was successfully delivered. There are reports that some customers did not receive alerts, and we are investigating. -AM

@GCIAK (twitter)

Sitting in a meeting and people using GCI as cell provider did not get the alert! Bunch of techies in the room, Verizon, about 30 seconds slow; AT&T on schedule; MTA, was a bit longer than Verizon; GCI, all locals in the room did not get a message.

Over on Facebook, GCI says that "several users" have had their set top cable boxes crash. They tell you to "pull the plug and leave unplugged for 10 seconds"!!

On person tweeted, "Good thing you tested this. Because it failed"!!

Oh, the monopoly! In the event of a real emergency, Alaska will be the last to know (what else is new...)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

This is a good thing, is always good to be ready. We have the system, we need to know if it works.

It reads if 'it' didn't work for every body.. Maybe that is the CT angle to this whole ordeal???

Let's make something up and sees if it'll show up on the interweb....

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You can no longer start a nuclear war by whistling into a pay phone, but if you could match the performance of a key government supercomputer and your solution could predict the correct outcome for a projected chaotic pattern...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join