It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Accurate?

What if it is?

Then good on him for bending over the fed's corrupt taxation system and going to town. Yes, I am dead serious. Anyone who keeps THEIR OWN EARNINGS out of the filthy hands of the IRS is righteous in my view.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Accurate?

What if it is?

Then good on him for bending over the fed's corrupt taxation system and going to town. Yes, I am dead serious. Anyone who keeps THEIR OWN EARNINGS out of the filthy hands of the IRS is righteous in my view.

hilary did the same thing...

dum Dee dummmmmm ...
lock her up!!

if we (the country) didn't elect trump for his moral values, then the country damn sure didn't for his honest business practices...
edit on 2-10-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Not only was he running a multinational business empire, but he was doing his own taxes the whole time. The man must be a veritable genius.
edit on 2-10-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is a coordinated effort between the NYT and the Dems. Just after they came up with releasing the tax docs after the election based on an obscure old law. This is no coincidence!

This is an election hitpiece.

Collusion... It is real...
edit on 17-05-1983 by Goedhardt because: Typo

www.foxnews.com...

Please copy paste link, can’t get it to work...
edit on 17-05-1983 by Goedhardt because: Link added

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Shoot even non-rich people that start businesses try to pass that down to their kids.

Trump get smoney from dad and turns it into a business = bad.

John Kerry's ketchup wife = good.

Go figure.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Accurate?

What if it is?

hilary did the same thing...

dum Dee dummmmmm ...
lock her up!!

if we (the country) didn't elect trump for his moral values, then the country damn sure didn't for his honest business practices...

When did I ever decry Hillary pr call for her to be jailed over taxes? Take your whataboutism elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I like how you guys try and spin this stuff. "If he would have left it in the bank he'd have way more money and would've avoided 6 bankruptcies".

First off, you guys need to get your numbers straight. Is it 4 bankruptcies? 6? 5? 8? I've seen all those numbers used at one point or another. So please, huddle up with your fellow shills and come to consensus. Secondly, stop being so disingenuous with the bankruptcy thing. You guys know they weren't all bankruptcies. Most of them were restructuring. Massive difference and you guys know it and you just look stupid when you peddle the same idiocy over and over all whole knowing its untrue garbage.

And lastly, no it wouldn't have been better to leave the money in the bank. If Trump doesn't do what he did 10's of thousands of people wouldn't have had those great paying jobs. Probably more people than that. Maybe 100's of thousands.

He wouldn't have been there to be the front runner when it came to advancing minorities and women to positions in a Fortune 500 company years and years before it became the cool thing to do. Trump was a trailblazer in that regard and was widely praised and acknowledged for it prior to 2016.

If he didnt spend that money he wouldn't have built all those beautiful golf courses. Golf courses which by the way were years and years ahead of the progressive movement in allowing minorities and Jews to have memberships at his courses in a time where they were actively discriminated against by Left wing coastal elites that couldn't stomach the thought of playing on a course that let Jews and *gasp!* The Blacks have memberships. This is another thing he was widely praised and thanked for prior to 2016.

As to the rest of your post OP.....was it illegal? If not then who cares? Trump has done more good for minorities, women and the working man than you ever will in your petty, hateful, insignificant life.

Edit.

Believing anything that comes out of that Communist, Stalin supporting rag is not something I'm willing to do thank you very much.

Let's see some proof. And if he did it then he can pay the fine like all the Democrats that get caught for this stuff (that you will never make a thread about) and we can bury thos non-issue once and for all.

The New York Slimes as a source? Lol too funny. That rag isn't fit to catch bird crap at the bottom of the cage.

At this point InfoWars is more credible than that poo catcher.
edit on 2-10-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Trump has a penis.

Kavanaugh has a penis.

PEOPLE! DO THE MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well, at least you guys are going on the record that you are ok with crime as long as your guy does it. Wonderful.

Just imagine if we had a REAL genius in the office, someone who truly made an international company. Let's take Jeff Bezos. Started with nada, literally working out of a garage, and is now worth a 100 times what Trump is.

And then look at this great self promoter, who started with an empire and managed to triple it, or quadruple it -- over 50 years.

Imagine what a real genius could have done with that money. Imagine Bezos starting with half a billion, 50 years ago! Now imagine if we had a real international businessman, who understands trade and agreements better than DJT does, who didn't just fall into money but learned how to get there.

That's what we need to look at the next time around -- not hot air and self boasting.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The NY Times is asking for a defamation lawsuit.

"The New York Times’ allegations of fraud and tax evasion are 100 percent false, and highly defamatory,” Harder said. “There was no fraud or tax evasion by anyone. The facts upon which the Times bases its false allegations are extremely inaccurate.”

He added: “Should the Times state or imply that President Trump participated in fraud, tax evasion, or any other crime, it will be exposing itself to substantial liability and damages for defamation.”

link

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Well, at least you guys are going on the record that you are ok with crime as long as your guy does it.

That's not at all what I said and you damned well know it. I said I don't believe some "crimes" should even be crimes. Defending your own money from theft by the IRS is one of those things, regardless of who does it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Trump has a penis.

Kavanaugh has a penis.

That's horrifying! Wait, what we talkin bout here Willis?
edit on 2-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Trump has a penis.

Kavanaugh has a penis.

Actually, math.

I hate math.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Well, at least you guys are going on the record that you are ok with crime as long as your guy does it. Wonderful.

Just imagine if we had a REAL genius in the office, someone who truly made an international company. Let's take Jeff Bezos. Started with nada, literally working out of a garage, and is now worth a 100 times what Trump is.

And then look at this great self promoter, who started with an empire and managed to triple it, or quadruple it -- over 50 years.

Imagine what a real genius could have done with that money. Imagine Bezos starting with half a billion, 50 years ago! Now imagine if we had a real international businessman, who understands trade and agreements better than DJT does, who didn't just fall into money but learned how to get there.

That's what we need to look at the next time around -- not hot air and self boasting.

Jeff Bezos? The guy who built his empire on the back of CIA funding? Lol. Yeah he really pulled himself up by his bootstraps didn't he? Hilarious that you would use that corrupt idiot of all people.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Trump has a penis.

Kavanaugh has a penis.

Actually, math.

I hate math.

Me too. Especially penis based math! Ugh!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The NY Times is asking for a defamation lawsuit.

"The New York Times’ allegations of fraud and tax evasion are 100 percent false, and highly defamatory,” Harder said. “There was no fraud or tax evasion by anyone. The facts upon which the Times bases its false allegations are extremely inaccurate.”

He added: “Should the Times state or imply that President Trump participated in fraud, tax evasion, or any other crime, it will be exposing itself to substantial liability and damages for defamation.”

link

Lol. Nice find! The morons at the Slimes just can't help themselves can they?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

You and the New York Times are on record suggesting that Trump is guilty of a crime for which there has yet to be a trial, yet to be an investigation, mentally suspending the civil liberties of another human being, and you're ok with that because...well...Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yeah , Like No One in this Freakin' Country at One Time or Another Tried to Screw the I.R.S. Out of their HARD EARNED Money ? Give Me a Damn Break ! Who the Fook Cares ? You ? Fagetaboutit ...............

edit on 2-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Your source is the NYT.

Known for having to retract and correct stories.

And China is starting to cut tariffs. Seems like the dealings are going well. Did you think any new trade agreements for our benefit wouldn't necessarily be painful over the short term?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

You and the New York Times are on record suggesting that Trump is guilty of a crime for which there has yet to be a trial, yet to be an investigation, mentally suspending the civil liberties of another human being, and you're ok with that because...well...Trump.

This is it in a nutshell.

Kharron does not respect due process.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join