It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Making Rape Political.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TinySickTears

The teacher should be allowed to teach until evidence is provided showing their is a reasonable chance these crimes were committed

By your standard, would any anonymous allegation do?

come on Grambler

any parent worth a # would want that teacher removed from the class until a thorough investigation has been completed.

bunch of 1st graders are going to continue to be taught by an alleged pederast?
i dont think so

So anyone could submit an anonymous letter with no details no return address that just says the teacher is a sex offender, and that’s it?

Ridiculous

Would it also be cool anither person who applied for that job to sit on an allegation for 6 weeks, and then spring it as they were about to hire the other teacher?

On the flip side what if you did nothing and one of your kids was raped by the accused in that anonymous letter?

Why do u want your kid to be raped?!

To prove your point?

Discusting!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: TinySickTears

The teacher should be allowed to teach until evidence is provided showing their is a reasonable chance these crimes were committed

By your standard, would any anonymous allegation do?

come on Grambler

any parent worth a # would want that teacher removed from the class until a thorough investigation has been completed.

bunch of 1st graders are going to continue to be taught by an alleged pederast?
i dont think so

So anyone could submit an anonymous letter with no details no return address that just says the teacher is a sex offender, and that’s it?

Ridiculous

Would it also be cool anither person who applied for that job to sit on an allegation for 6 weeks, and then spring it as they were about to hire the other teacher?

On the flip side what if you did nothing and one of your kids was raped by the accused in that anonymous letter?

Why do u want your kid to be raped?!

To prove your point?

Discusting!

Derp!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

yes we really do need to stop making rape political. in fact it might be an idea to press criminal charges on those that are doing so. like in this confirmation hearing insanity.

why was it political? first and foremost it was made political by the alleged victim herself. by instead of going to the police with her accusations, and had the claims properly investigated by the police where the event happened. and thus being brought to an impartial hearing in a court of law. taking her claim to a POLITICIAN. and at that not even a politician representing the area where it allegedly happened. politics and politicians should never be involved in any criminal case that has nothing to do with politics and government.

then it was made political by said senator not having the alleged victim take her case to the proper authorities where the alleged crime happened. but instead chose to withhold the crime until it could be used as ammunition in a political assassination.

then of course there is the mainstream media who chose to politicize the alleged crime, by putting it out to the public as part of a political battle.

at the very least these parties need to be charged for interfering with a lawful investigation, as well as tainting any possible jury due to their crucifying the accused in the court of public opinion. as well as for all the harm they have been and are doing to victims of this type of crime. by diminishing the seriousness of sexual assault, of adding to the fear that stops victims coming out and speaking the truth, of the horrors they have been subjected to.

and in reality we should NOT (as the general public) be taking the accusations that come from these women (its mostly women) very seriously. it is the police and courts that should be taking these accusations seriously. doing proper investigations. and if there is enough evidence putting it through a proper and impartial court of law to decide guilt and innocence. the fact is that no one outside of such an investigation truly even has the need to know about such accusations until decided upon by a court of law. in fact as it stands now, and has for many years we are not seeing justice done, but just kangaroo courts of public opinion, if even that. that is not justice but more like a lynch mob's justice. in fact especially when we have the way such accusations have been handled in places like work places and schools, with no police investigation, and no trial in a court of law before they destroy people's lives just based on [accusations. it is pretty much the equal to the Salem Witch Trials of today.
we need laws put into place to prohibiting places such as a workplace or school doing anything to an accused without said accused being properly found guilty in an impartial court of law. i know i have personally witnessed several men loose their jobs, and of course having problems gaining new employment from such false accusations. in one case FIVE men done in by a single female, in five separate instances over a span of months. and the company HAD[i] to apparently do so according to currant laws. and at the same time a female at the same company in that same time period could not even be touched by multiple claims of sexual misconduct in the workplace. and we have all heard of other such false claims in schools, businesses, and even recently in a political election.

in fact people are not in the most part calling the claims false in this case. people have stated severe reservations based upon the timing, and politicization of these claims. as well as wanting these claims properly investigated by the appropriate law enforcement agencies (and hint that is not the FBI), and appropriately gone through an IMPARTIAL court of law (which admittedly due to the politicization of this by the accused, senator, and media, is pretty much an impossibility), before being considered. it has been in fact the democrats that have turned this into a "right vs left" thing, and not a "right vs wrong" thing through the way they have (including the accuser) dealt with the situation.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Why don't you contact your fellow Demonrat senators and tell them to stop. This isnt coming from the right.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I think that these types of things shouldnt be made public until a legal judgement has been made .Only after the case is settled should the public be informed by the media!

also I would think that rape cases are completely different with regards to saville et al , because they are known pedophiles and serial abusers and were involved in international child sex trafficking ring which is supposedly linked to high profile people within the highest levels of government across the globe!
the whole saville situation , has lots and lots of evidence and multiple cases and claims against them and others , where as with individuals making rape claims , its often a case of one persons word against yours.
The whole subject needs a greater deal of care and attention from us as a species, from all of the stuff ive read about rape cases and rapists ,and other humans who cause harm to others, its apparent the reason they do that is because they have never felt love or been loved by their family , its what is always missing !

I think that is the key to fixing our world , people call it cheesy and will attempt to dismiss it as rubbish like its make believe, but if you open your heart to love , it can fix everything

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

At no time do condone believe all women, looking at an early thread of mine will show you I have experienced the fallout of lies from an ex, it screwed my life right up, only now am I recovering and moving forward, hell my son ended up in foster care for a while because of the authorities bias towards women, the system is broken.

It is, and what we're experiencing is breaking it further.

There is a very good reason why we do not treat a person as presumed guilty just because someone makes an accusation.

I am a woman, but I'm also a wife, mother of a son, and aunt to five nephews.
edit on 3-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My understanding is that he has not been investigated over this specific allegation.

Your understanding is wrong.

Because a federal background check is invasive as getting an enema.

Everything one has ever done in their life gets a electron microscope put to it.

The FBI isn't incompetent.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The FBI isn't incompetent

Unless the conversation is about Russia or Clinton though right?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Going beyond their legal authority and making decisions that do not belong to them do not make them incompetent.
Interesting to see you repeatedly dodge the SIX background checks though.
With the new information about the truth of Fords testimony, and the lack there of with respect to Swetnick, who was the one making rape political again?
It appears they were disgusting smears designed to stop the duly elected president and senate from doing their jobs.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You have to politicize it if the person is part of politics.

These accusations have been around forever on both sides.
Only problem is the double standards from the left.

They have become extremely radical and dangerou

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yes the Democrats should stop using rape and sexual assault as political weapons. They've been doing it for decades and it needs to end.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here is Lloyd Marcus interesting commentary relating to the Kavanaugh circus gulagbound.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
"And if the investigation finds that Kavanaugh committed sexual assault? Then what?

A poll released today found that the majority of GOP voters think Kavanaugh should still be approved even if Ford's story is found to be true."

Link please?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
cool .............

Agree.............

Contact Feinstein and have her and the other democrats address your grievances............

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm just here because someone forgot to close their italic bracket.....and the bitches....

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: notsure1

I made this point on another thread today.

Innocent until proven guilty does not mean that your kids teacher gets to keep on working after being accused of touching the kids up.

They get suspended and they get investigated.

Now I am not saying I believe her or not, I am saying that he cannot possibly be a holding the position of Supreme Court Judge before the allegation is dealt with.

Here lies the problem...

Anyone can accuse anyone else of sexual allegations dating back to 1267 from what im seeing date wise.

Also, excuse my ignorance here if it is applicable, how can anyone defend cases from the 70's, 80's or 90's? I just do not get it? Did DNA suddenly become immortal and a scene can be recreated using methods only seen in something akin to Jurassic Park or am I missing something?

People become accustomed to their means of living whilst others get frustrated with not having enough and more often than not the cases today are involving people with high reputation/power/money. Most accusers in the public eye have a lot to gain from it.

Look at the football player Ronaldo, hes about to lose everything he has with an accusation dating back to 2009? He is choosing the, I will not rise to it tactic, which only makes people think you are guilty in the end. The alternative, answer it and end up ruined anyways.

This will only undermine actual real cases of abuse, over time, I believe. People are going to get so sick of this that they will not listen to the ones that need to be heard. Its almost like witch hunts against the powerful/famous/wealthy.

The only real positive I can see coming from this, is that in future, people will not tolerate sexual abuse which is a real change in society. I just feel that it would be good if we did not have to go through witch trials to get there in the present.

So what is the solution in the end? I believe its really, really simple (but probably far too complicated for these crazy times)

The media should not be allowed to report on any cases whatsoever involving allegations until a verdict is delivered.

Even if for arguments sake, 9 out of 10 of people are guilty, what about the ones who are not guilty of a crime yet go through this publicly?
edit on 4-10-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think that if the left would have stated his stance on eroding the 4th amendment, then it would have had more of a sticking point then the farce that has been on display. But the left cannot use that constitutional eroding as a point when the previous administration did more to erode it than Bush Jr.

So they attack with the loudest bullhorn they could find, and in doing so trivializes a very serious issue in sexual assaults.

If she was assaulted all those years ago, then why sell it to the legislative branch of the Government?
Why whore out what should be one of the most traumatizing personal experiences you have experienced to be used for obvious political gain. If she wanted justice, then she should have filed a report first. You can say she did not sell anything out, but I say the over a million GoFundME scam says otherwise.

edit on 5-10-2018 by PainGod because: grammer

edit on 5-10-2018 by PainGod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join