It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Kirk Vs. Mob of Kavanaugh Protesters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Somwhere a village is missing an idiot.

a reply to: notsure1

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: notsure1
So liberals dont care about due process or innocent until proven guilty at all.

They just start screaming like spoiled children . "Prove he did not do it" .

That is not how it works here. How can people be so STUPID and blatantly un American.

I keep seeing his. Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal courts and not civil courts. Kavanaugh does not have the presumption of innocence in the confirmation hearings.

Stop pretending that you even understand. Even in Civil Court, the accuser needs to show a "preponderance of evidence".
Ford's testimony doesn't even provide a single SHRED of evidence for what she is alleging.

This is so disgusting on so many levels and the stupid is strong with people like you.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: notsure1
So liberals dont care about due process or innocent until proven guilty at all.

They just start screaming like spoiled children . "Prove he did not do it" .

That is not how it works here. How can people be so STUPID and blatantly un American.

I keep seeing his. Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal courts and not civil courts. Kavanaugh does not have the presumption of innocence in the confirmation hearings.

when I see something this stupid, I feel compelled to say something. But this time, I will ask instead of talk. What can Brett Kavanaugh do to clear his name with regard to Dr. Ford's charge? Remember, no date, time, or location has been given. So no alibi can be had. The charge was carefully crafted to ensure that he could do nothing to prove it false, even if he had to prove it himself. That makes it seems much more like a setup, and much less like an actual assault.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal courts and not civil courts.

Especially when there is no such thing as a civil court.

Theres' civil and criminal cases in courts of law.

Still bound by rules.

That everyone(even people we don't like) get a fair shake,and a fair trial.

So your not the only one up chucking at their snip.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You can not argue with someone who thinks volume is the deciding factor. These loud mouths are disturbing the peace, and should be arrested for it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I keep seeing this. Human rights are not just for courts and governments, and it's frightening to know that people who require laws and governments to teach them right or wrong would immediately forget the presumption of innocence if there was no law around.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

I find this video interesting and revolting at the same time.

It is clear these protestors are extremely ignorant of the claims made against Kavanaugh, what an FBI background check is, and how our judicial system works, so maybe if they were better informed they could come to a rational opinion.

But I am revolted that someone can feel so strongly about something they know next to nothing about.

Maybe if the media was actually doing it's job correctly we would not have these kind of moronic mobs roaming the streets.

The problem is that you would have to get them to shut up long enough to listen to you. Then you'd have to get them to turn off the emotional outrage long enough to think about what you're saying.

Those two things alone guarantee that you aren't making any headway.

This is what happens when your school systems replaced logic with emotion.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Those who don't know Charlie Kirk is dating Candice Owens; a black conservative woman.
He's used to being screamed at and does a fine job handling himself.
It's apparent logic and reason bounce off these protesters like rain on a duck.
What is the appeal of joining in this witch hunt mentality?
I don't get it.
Let the evidence point where it may, beyond that I'm just a spectator.
edit on 2-10-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
That chick has a lot of anger. Jealous she wasn't raped? Not like it would be throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Or raw strips of bacon.

🙈

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

he has it in America.

Does Hillary? or does "lock her up" mean something different because I see it hear a LOT....mostly by people who now are crying innocent until proven guilty for Kav...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Little hung up on Hillary today, I see.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This lady is literally the poster child of liberals. I'm sure she was the first and only person interviewed at that rally and her reaction would totally be the same as every other person there if they cared to interview anyone else. Good thing Republicans don't have any people off their rocker like this obviously manipulated woman is. It would be devastating if there were whackos on both sides but luckily they are only on the subhuman liberal side. This isn't propaganda at all, we're not lumping a lot of people in this woman's box at all, they put themselves there by association! Just ignore the fact that a former grand wizard to the KKK is a Republican, his words and actions have NO say on every other Republican, but this ladies' words and actions definitely define all subhuman liberals.

Thank GOD for Trump and Kavanaugh, they just might be God's anointed.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

he has it in America.

Does Hillary? or does "lock her up" mean something different because I see it hear a LOT....mostly by people who now are crying innocent until proven guilty for Kav...

Hillary was proven guilty but then since she had no criminal intent was let go. Can't you keep up with anything?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
aaaaa, Charlie Kirk........not Capitan Kirk, my mistake....lol..

Now that I would have watched LOL.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It is an actual assault; just on Kavanaugh's character instead of Ford's virginity.
edit on 2-10-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Makes one wonder if our democratic election process is actually the best way of selecting our representatives. I've said it before. To many eligible voters are too stupid to be allowed to vote.
edit on 2-10-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Somwhere a village is missing an idiot.

My guess is Seattle or San Francisco.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join