It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another rape/sexual assault proven false

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is why evidence must always be demanded in lieu of accepting someone's simple word for it.

www.foxnews.com...

Charges against four California dentists -- including three brothers -- accused of kidnapping and sexually assaulting a woman at a Las Vegas Strip resort were dropped after cellphone video showed the allegations were "completely fabricated," one of the men's attorney said.

Prosecutors dropped the charges against Poria Edalat, 30, Saman Edalat, 39, Sina Edalat, 34, and Ali Badkoobehi, 30, after the defendants presented the video to the district attorney’s office

Another irresponsible & easy POS who most likely had regrets (or who just wanted money/attention) so she makes up false allegations. Degenerates.

What is wrong with men, for even associating with these women anymore? What ever happened to the classy and intelligent women of my time? Where have they all gone to?

Democrats, this is why we don't believe your tabloid attorneys and their unbelievable clients when they ask us to believe what they say without presenting evidence. Can't do it, so stop asking. (I'm serious, don't ask again: the answer is categorically "no" & "get evidence, then we'll talk")

Yet, MGTOW is the subject of so much feminist ire.
MGTOW is the only ideology out of the two that actually makes sense. Sorry feminists, you won't ever get your way on this. We're never going to take your word as gospel. So either start wearing body cameras, start making better choices or start doing something differently.... because you should expect to never have anyone believe you unless you fulfill your burden of proof, which you solely carry.

And for those wondering, as far as I can tell, this woman is not presently behind bars nor has she even *yet* been formally charged with a crime. It is clear victims of all these false allegations need real recourse. Laws must be passed enabling the victims of false accusations to total recourse via the false accuser's private property (ie: seizure of all private property and auction it off to compensate the falsely accused) and lengthy 75-years-to-life prison terms (at an absolute minimum)

False accusers should be pilloried and made into an example by the courts of what you shouldn't do. If you need an example of how to do everything the wrong way, how to live improperly and how to generally be a lying sack of excrement, look no further than the woman who falsely accused these dentists. Sad part is that even 4 of them denying her lies weren't enough to avoid criminal charges. False accusations (especially by degenerate deviants obsessed with sex/sex crimes/sex crime television/attention) are an epidemic problem in this country
edit on 10/2/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I believe her! I don't care what evidence there is. LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So you're going to base for views on sexual assault allegations on one anecdote as opposed to the numerous studies that show only a very tiny percentage of allegations are false?

And people wonder why most sexual assault victims don't report their attack.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

But I thought we should believe all women and the men needed to shut up about it.

Man if democrats were running the country...

These 4 dentists would be in jail being someone's wife.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Studies based on what? I've seen a handful of false allegations in the news just this week. No less than 7, in fact.

The point is not whether the bulk majority are true vs. false. The point is that evidence must always be present along with an accusation, and that the burden of proof (obviously, its a no brainer & common sense) always rests on the person making the accusations.

The problem is that some people are actually stupid enough to think an accuser should be believed when they make the accusation, whether or not they actually have evidence supporting their claims. Clearly this is wrong, and a wrong-headed way to look at accusations in general. Very wrong, way off, in fact. Some people, especially those low brow feminazis, think an accuser should be believed merely because they're a female or because of...feelings?

No thanks. Evidence of it never happened.

No one should ever take the word of another lying human being unless the can back it up with evidence. Burden of proof = accuser. Always no exceptions period

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No, most people don't wonder that. Most of us are fully aware of the monumental disservice that women who make false reports do to real victims.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

A Democrat Congresslady was on Fox News a few minutes ago bragging that since Christine Ford came forward, the number of sexual assaults reported has gone off the charts.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No, most people don't wonder that. Most of us are fully aware of the monumental disservice that women who make false reports do to real victims.

Wonderful riposte and a conviction on the ignorant

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
False accusations (especially by degenerate deviants obsessed with sex/sex crimes/sex crime television/attention) are an epidemic problem in this country

I think you might have the wrong end of the epidemic

The Federal Bureau of Investigation have also collected data cases involving victims and perpetrators of rape: Sex offense victims in 2012 (FBI):[21] 67,345 female 12,100 male Convicted sex offenders in 2012 (FBI):[22] 4,394 female 70,930 male

Rape in the United States

I know someone who suffered this crime and the perp got away with it, i guess she was lying and she should be locked up, I can not ever justify false allegations but your attempt at political point scoring by trying to prove that somehow women are making false accusations more than actual rape then you are plainly wrong

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Studies based on what? I've seen a handful of false allegations in the news just this week. No less than 7, in fact.

Would that number include Ford, Ramirez and Swetnik?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

what does this story has to do with politics? or "dems"

are you trying to dismiss all sexual assault cases in an attempt to use a fallacy to bundle all rapes and assault cases in the rape culture that is American society?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

If so many did not make false accusations it would be easier to convict actual rapists.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

An unnamed woman told security at the Wynn Las Vegas resort she was sexually assaulted in a suite while intoxicated.

...and the moment the charges were dropped and determined to be false the liar's name and photo should have been immediately released to all media outlets and she should have been taken into custody for making false accusations. The only way we will stop this BS, the vicitmization of good men, is by being just as harsh on liars and perjurers as we are on rapists following convictions.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So when does the accuser get sentenced?
I mean, they can't just be letting her off with a warning, right?
....Right?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So you're going to base for views on sexual assault allegations on one anecdote as opposed to the numerous studies that show only a very tiny percentage of allegations are false?

Are you?

Jesus dude, can you not see the forest for the trees?

Have you thought about how all this absolute idiocy affects women (or men) who have been ACTUALLY sexually assaulted? You know, in the REAL world as opposed to Leftist-butt-naked-crazyland.

Have you thought about how demeaning this is for REAL sexual assault victims? Because I have a close friend who has ACTUALLY been sexually assaulted. And I can tell you, my friend, she's PISSED-OFF!. Not just a little irritated, but MAJOR pissed.

She also didn't buy "Professor" Ford's testimony. Not in the least. Not for a SECOND. So you'll have to just excuse me if I would rather take the word of someone I actually know and love, as opposed to someone whose only REAL motive seems to be destroying the life of another person because they don't buy into the Leftist fantasy-land.

All this garbage just CRAPS ALL OVER women like her (her words, not mine). Have none of you people ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? (ALSO her words]

Are you KIDDING me?

For instance, if some random chick robs a bank and makes her escape, and is later arrested, and says she didn't do it, should she be released?

Yes? No? Maybe?

She swears she didn't do it, so how should it be dealt with? What's YOUR suggestion?

Don't try to say it's not the same, because it is! it's E X A C T L Y the same.

Should we go back and have new trials for all the women in prison who say they didn't do it?

Perhaps we should just do away with the justice system altogether. Would THAT satisfy you? Yes? No?

Or wait, how about we just release all the women who are in prison, because everybody knows chicks never lie, right?

Especially the ones who LIE.

Oh yeah, friend. ESPECIALLY those.

And to the rest of ATS, I apologize for letting my emotions get the best of me, and speaking my ACTUAL mind, but this kind of thing is personal for me. It should be personal for ANYONE who has actually experienced something like this, or is CLOSE to someone who has experienced it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What is wrong with men, for even associating with these women anymore? What ever happened to the classy and intelligent women of my time? Where have they all gone to?

There are 325 million people in the United States. You can easily find examples of people in any demographic doing something wrong, particularly these days where most of the country's media is online, indexed and at your fingertips.

Democrats, this is why we don't believe your tabloid attorneys and their unbelievable clients when they ask us to believe what they say without presenting evidence. Can't do it, so stop asking. (I'm serious, don't ask again: the answer is categorically "no" & "get evidence, then we'll talk")

What does this story have to do with Democrats other than your feelings?

Yet, MGTOW is the subject of so much feminist ire. MGTOW is the only ideology out of the two that actually makes sense. Sorry feminists, you won't ever get your way on this.

MGTOW should be the subject of much ridicule by everyone. It's not an ideology, it's a bunch of frustrated incels banding together to blame women for their romantic failures.

We're never going to take your word as gospel.

Nobody's word should be taken as a gospel. But by your standard, no allegation made by anyone of any crime should be considered? What about kids who accuse adults of molestation? "Forget it kid, get that nannycam video or piss off!" What about crimes that aren't sexual in nature? What if I see a guy steal my neighbor's car and I can identify him but I can't prove he stole it? "See something, say nothing!" ?

It seems to me that most police investigations starts with an accusation from an alleged victim and that alleged victims commonly give testimony at trial. There's clearly a fundamental role for firsthand accounts by alleged victims that's as old as laws.

So either start wearing body cameras, start making better choices or start doing something differently.... because you should expect to never have anyone believe you unless you fulfill your burden of proof, which you solely carry.

Wow. So does this just apply to women who are victims of assault or to everyone, all the time? Like if I go to the mall to do some Christmas shopping and as I walk out, somebody drives up, reaches out and grabs my purchase and speeds off — I'm SOL if it's not on camera? Even if I can describe the vehicle? Even if I can describe the thief? How about if it happened to another person the day before and they gave the same details?

Nobody should investigate that?

Laws must be passed enabling the victims of false accusations to total recourse via the false accuser's private property (ie: seizure of all private property and auction it off to compensate the falsely accused) and lengthy 75-years-to-life prison terms (at an absolute minimum)

And now you're just being irrational. What's worse? Rape or falsely accusing somebody of rape? If you think a false accusation should carry forfeiture of all personal property and a 75 year-to-life sentence, then does that mean you feel most crimes should simply carry a death sentence? Manslaughter? Negligent homicide? Kidnapping? Rape? How about an assault that leaves somebody disabled or permanently scarred?

False accusations (especially by degenerate deviants obsessed with sex/sex crimes/sex crime television/attention) are an epidemic problem in this country

I guarantee that sexual assault is a far more epidemic problem than false accusations of sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It's not just one instance, though is it...
Bottom line is, no proof, no punishment.
Accusers never have the right to be believed, they must report it to the police and then if it gets to trial, they can have their case proven or not.

edit on 2/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

There are 325 million people in the United States. You can easily find examples of people in any demographic doing something wrong, particularly these days where most of the country's media is online, indexed and at your fingertips.

I guarantee that sexual assault is a far more epidemic problem than false accusations of sexual assault.

true there are 325 million people in the united states, yet we trail India, with over a billion people, in the rape category.

in fact, the us is the only non 3rd world country to be in the same category and statstical figures as 3rd world countries in gun crimes and rapes...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No it just make this "believe her" BS completely dangerous because you can't just believe someone like humans aren't capable of lying.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yeah, I don't like dentists either...

Why hasn't anyone bothered to ask the Senate/Congress about the 'not so secret anymore' Slush Fund that has Millions w/a M that was established for the sole purpose of throwing $$$ at anyone coming forth w/an allegation of sexual assault?

That would've been My second question... You know after "How are You?..."

Question #3) Then why didn't Y'all just cut Her a check???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join