It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't it be nice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If we could have a picture posted with our profile...I like to be able to know a face along with the writing/personality of the posts....I know there is a members area with some member pics...but it's not the same as just being able to click on their profile and get a face with the post...I know it's not gonna happen...it'd be nice though...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
hmmm...that wouldn't be too hard to code IMo. Its possible the feature could be added, dunno if its needed.

Good idea, though.

-J

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Could you add your pic to your signature ??

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Nope I don't thinks so, well not my ugly mug anyway

but there are two threads

Photos of members again
and
Member pics 2: Electric Bugaloo

[edit on 24/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I saw this feature on other board systems like the Invisionfree one..But on a XMB-Forum??(well its veery customized!)I think theres a kind of "plug-in" available..if not, someone (SO) have to script it

best wishes

dc

[edit on 24-2-2005 by dacruz]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Why not just use a pic of yourself as your avatar? Worldwatcher uses pics (whether of herself or not I know not) as avatars.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

If we could have a picture posted with our profile...I like to be able to know a face along with the writing/personality of the posts....I know there is a members area with some member pics...but it's not the same as just being able to click on their profile and get a face with the post...I know it's not gonna happen...it'd be nice though...

Sounds pretty good , but my ugly mug will most surely break your computer , and I dont take kindly to having to by people new equipt. when that happens , so I will stick with the avatar idea , YOU GUYS WILL THANK ME LATER FOR IT
TRUST ME.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
its an excellent idea, really good idea

One problem...i really dont want to make everyone jealous on ATS

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
its an excellent idea, really good idea

One problem...i really dont want to make everyone jealous on ATS

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Come on Now dont try to be modest you know we dont believe you........You cant wait for it and you know it.........

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't know...

I'd get tired of having to reject all of the advances that would be made towards me from our Lady members here at ATS...

on the other hand, once word got out about my pic being here, membership would double in no time at all...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i really dont want my U2U box to be filled up by the female majority on ATS

anyways, everyone would be jealous of me....

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

i really dont want my U2U box to be filled up by the female majority on ATS

anyways, everyone would be jealous of me....

Then just U2U it to the guys then, I think someone is just scared to do what I do when they put their image in any electronic device...........Just kidding.....You know we love you ........weird as you are.

[edit on 24/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Then just U2U it to the guys then, I think someone is just scared to do what I do when they put their image in any electronic device...........Just kidding.....You know we love you ........weird as you are.

lol jeeez.....errr thanx

to be really honest, i dont think we will end up getting pictures in our profiles. I cant see ATS doing it to be honest.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't think so either, but it would be nice...I was serious, though I have a feeling this may either get closed or moved to BTS

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

lol jeeez.....errr thanx

to be really honest, i dont think we will end up getting pictures in our profiles. I cant see ATS doing it to be honest.

Takes a lot of space when you make picture posting free game.

Maybe if they limited picture to one per person , and keep it the size of avatars and now allow variatins it might work.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well LadyV, thinking about it tends to draw my attention back to your mind.... I enjoy and learn to respect what's between our Mind's, and then consider other factors regarding apperence... However I see allot of you in your Avatar, to some extent!
Interesting thought just the same, But I perfer not to!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
Well LadyV, thinking about it tends to draw my attention back to your mind.... I enjoy and learn to respect what's between our Mind's, and then consider other factors regarding apperence... However I see allot of you in your Avatar, to some extent!
Interesting thought just the same, But I perfer not to!

I agree it shows a person of great inner beauty , and shows a person who has found her inner self and when talking to you I have seen it even if you are getting on me for something like misquotes or what ever I look at that avatar and remember the elder wisdom from your lives past and know you are an older wiser soul than I ,,,,,,,Odd hearing that from a Chaplain , but I do believe yours is a very wise old experienced soul.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
However I see allot of you in your Avatar, to some extent!

I tried hard to reflect myself in the avatar when I made it. My love of all animals, my faith, I do have extremely long black hair, but dagnabit, I don't have sparklers in it ..............Thank you so much for the compliment!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
LadyV, I can see in your eye's a spark!! But enough of this wooing!
One more line to make it legal!!!
But then again, we have just started..... Your Welcome!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
some how I think wmw1331 has the right avatar also most time that laid back person comes thru , then again the laid back person can bite to

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join