It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Access to your contacts, camera, microphone. Web history...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

as if you'd let me do it?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Remember the BIG TO DO when the NSA™ was accused of 'spying on Obama phone users'? They weren't 'spying' But let's start from the beginning.

The "Obama Phone" was actually proposed by Ronny RayGun.

In order to receive an "Obama Phone" the recipient had to sign "Terms & Conditions" and it spells out in those "Terms & Conditions" that the PROVIDER OWNS/RETAINS the right to use any/ALL information..

Do You know why I sometimes type a " ™ " ? Because it is a security program and the info will end up garbled.

Now You also KNOW the "Why" the contracts and loooooong and filled w/legalese??

And I'm guessing You didn't read Your Terms & Conditions?

While You're doing that research look for the ExecutiveOrder signed by #44 on Sept. 15, 2015

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Propaganda/Behavioral Sciences is "lawful" (see: PsyOps)

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

foreignpolicy.com...

But thats okay ... No way the Medias is complicit... At least NOT FoxNews™

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

You know a program can just..like, escape the html entities right?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here's an episode from a very long-running series on Canadian tv-- Marketplace is and has been a treasure trove for consumers. They actually do investigative journalism.
This episode was entitled "Privacy and smartphone apps: What data you may be giving away"
www.youtube.com...

There was another even more informative video on youtube, if I can find it I'll post it.
Basically - every time you accept the individual user agreements, you should really want to read the small print.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I worked for a very large corporation.
We provided cell phones and pagers for the employees.
We made it known to them that they were being monitored. It didn't matter.
The stuff we saw could write years worth of soap opera drama.
The one thing I could not get over is how many people were cheating on their spouse. Very sad.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
a reply to: RAY1990

as if you'd let me do it?

You mean critique his twerk?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

endless entertainment? i'd say boring. in that sense it maybe illegal.

Looking at all the crazy photos and videos people take of themselves.

Looking at all the seedy web history of some people

It's so entertaining and interesting big companies are recording and Downloading all the info for future viewing.
My buddy cant buy enough hard drive Space, the things he sees and wants to save.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Gee, i wonder what could motivate someone to rob a bank??

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

I'd give you my shoes
no need for theft.

Lovely song BTW but I'm really struggling to twerk to it

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Constructive criticism*

Gotta improve somehow, I'm only good when I'm drunk.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The seemingly boring stuff is what will be used to extort you i to submission. Everyday we say things near our tracking g devices with built in and consented wireless taps that would not necessarily be said around people you know. Maybe secrets of your own??

Don't assume your too boring to be exploited. It tends to be the boring ones that are the best targets. Makes it easier to fear you into submission.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

should i? then i must have done it already.
edit on 2-10-2018 by Damla because: past perfect verb correction

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well I don't care to view others lives like a fly on the wall. It probably gets very addictive but I would fear for my sanity not knowing people personally.

Curiosity will drive a cat crazy if he don't know someone's whole story. That's how voyeurism turns into assumation of perceived realities based on about .00000000001 information from that person's or families life.
When it comes down to it your wasting a life you won't get back. Engaging in non conscious self actualized consent with said individual thus no signature of acknowledgement creates a contractual binding. It can be indicted for imprisonment to secrecy and no life whatsoever but looking through hollow eyes in a dark void that hates itself distract oneself and is in endless placation of numb overstimulated fatigue of soul and mind-Dumb!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Forcing someone to agree to have their privacy invaded and then invading their privacy with unwanted attention is stalker behaviour , it's the definition of it .

Be careful that someone's not having the idea of 'let them eat cake" . Because what came after that was head severing .
You wont see the stalker stalkers coming

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is done on almost every single app out there.

I like to use their free app, then stop it from communicating with no root firewall.

It has an active log that shows you what is trying to talk to who and you can block it right there.

Read Govoogle and Facetraps t&c's

Control freaks. Phones harvest more info than they provide. Try the firewall app, it's pretty disturbing.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
There are a bunch that say no root firewall. Please be as specific as possible, down to hyphens or no hypens, decimals, apostrophe's etc.. etc.. and which developer.

too many imitators play off of successful apps with useless code that does nothing.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I already submitted but not to government types.

Everyone else is just genuinely freaky people

Plus eavesdropping can only be used in a court of law under extreme circumstances. Blackmailing and exploitation? Can only speak for myself but I have little to offer and perform poorly under pressure lol. As a habit I don't sell out other people.

For everything else there's MasterCard.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Back and forth bickering, which ends up with our posts being deleted by Mods and us both getting a telling-off, lol.

Oh lol. Been there.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Sounds like Google to me.

Fact is anonymity is dead and has been for quite some time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join