It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West delivers pro-Trump speech on 'Saturday Night Live,' receives boos from audience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Full Story Here

Kanye West delivered an impromptu speech defending his support for President Trump at the end of his “Saturday Night Live” appearance, receiving boos from the audience and causing some of the cast members to shake their heads in disapproval.

“I wanna cry right now, black man in America, supposed to keep what you’re feelin’ inside right now…” West says with a melody playing in the background. “The blacks want always Democrats…you know it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out the home and put them on welfare… does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan.”

In another clip West continues, “There’s so many times I talk to a white person and [they] say, ‘How could you like Trump, he’s racist?’ Well, if I was concerned about racism I would’ve moved out of America a long time ago.”

A lot of people have moved further right since watching the lies thrown at Trump and hearing the guarantees of his destruction of this country only to see that he's doing everything he promised and bringing this country back, helping everyone who is has drive, whether rich or poor. Some remained in their same political state but as the left moved further left, their still position was suddenly viewed by the left as right wing. In today's society, it takes a lot of will power and balls to admit your support for Trump, if you're famous for anything. The rest laugh, ignorantly, because they don't understand how things work and think they're untouchable because they're millionaires.

I admire Kanye West for standing his ground in the politically cancerous celebrity society he lives in. I also find it peculiar that people think the band behind him were keeping their head down in shame yet while BLM holds one of their ungodly horrific speeches (if that's what you want to call it) are said to be doing so as a moment of silence/support for what's being said. The main question I have is, why are democrats and civil rights celebrities bashing a black man for thinking independently? We found out in 2008 that disagreeing with anyone of color was racist by these same people so why is it ok for them to do when they disagree with a person of color?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Is this the same 'independent' thinker that stated he wanted to abolish the 13th ammendment?

The same one that said Bush dont like black people ?

Kanye is an idiot, always has been, always will be.

Lol, 'independent thinker' .... no that's not how it works, agreeing with you != independent thinker.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yeah they're really trying to tear him down in the media. That's how you know you're on the right side.

edit on 2-10-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What I like about Kanye: he's provocative.

In fact, I say that he provokes the conversations that should actually happen.

Is he crazy? As a football bat. But he is speaking out against groupthink and social pressuring that results in group think. He's not wrong in that respect.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The main question I have is, why are democrats and civil rights celebrities bashing a black man for thinking independently?

"Thinking independently" There's your answer. The douchebag Left have no use for anyone who doesn't goose-step in sync with their whine of the day.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

you give examples of independant thought as if they somehow prove he participates in groupthink?

LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Maybe they booed because...he's Kanye.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The main question I have is, why are democrats and civil rights celebrities bashing a black man for thinking independently?

"Thinking independently" There's your answer. The douchebag Left have no use for anyone who doesn't goose-step in sync with their whine of the day.

M'eh. Step outside of conservative views, as a conservative, and see how quickly you're thrown under the bus and labeled a RINO.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

oh no no... not true. since Ye is a trump supporter, hes all of a sudden 'stable'

and that's what politics in America thrives on: so long as you like my guy, we're going to over look how mentally deranged You are ...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It doesn't matter if you think he is independent or an idiot. It doesn't matter if it's Kayne or not. Go on TV and show support for Trump and media will call you crazy, racist, Nazi, perv,.......

edit on 2-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Is this the same 'independent' thinker that stated he wanted to abolish the 13th ammendment?

The same one that said Bush dont like black people ?

Kanye is an idiot, always has been, always will be.

Lol, 'independent thinker' .... no that's not how it works, agreeing with you != independent thinker.

Sorry for triggering you. But an independent thinker makes decisions based on his own opinions, he doesn't say and do as commanded. I'm not a liberal, agreeing with me isn't a deciding factor in being an independent thinker.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

As a matter of fact, I've agreed with Liberals on such things as Gay Rights, Healthcare, reducing college tuitions, etc and I still get called a Deplorable.... but not by Conservatives.
Try stepping out of the Lefts echo chamber and you wind up like Kanye.

The Left will eat their own if they don't follow the "Hate Trump" narrative.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
What I like about Kanye: he's provocative.

In fact, I say that he provokes the conversations that should actually happen.

Is he crazy? As a football bat. But he is speaking out against groupthink and social pressuring that results in group think. He's not wrong in that respect.

Indeed. It took guts to do what he did. He replaced Ariola Grande, she declined the part due to "emotional reasons."

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

As seen in post #2.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

M'eh. Step outside of conservative views, as a conservative, and see how quickly you're thrown under the bus and labeled a RINO.

You won't be labeled a RINO unless you cower to liberal demands. Flake is a perfect example. A wimp and a RINO.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

oh no no... not true. since Ye is a trump supporter, hes all of a sudden 'stable'

and that's what politics in America thrives on: so long as you like my guy, we're going to over look how mentally deranged You are ...

Nobody, besides the left, have called him mentally deranged. And I said I admire him for doing what he did on SNL. They wouldn't even air that piece. It takes guts for a celebrity to show support for Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 2-10-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

You won't be labeled a RINO unless you cower to liberal demands. Flake is a perfect example. A wimp and a RINO.

And you just proved my point.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Have you considered that the crowd might be booing at just Kayne?

The dude-lost in his egomania-named his child after a direction on a compass. What is their next child gonna be called... North by North?

I do not care if he supports Trump, that's his view and he has a right to express it, and I have the right to express mine. Kanye is a certifiable egomaniacal assclown, a talentless hack who would probably faint if he had to play guitar on stage. The crowd might've reacted differently if it was another celebrity, but it's Kayne and he is a popular as a fart in an elevator.

PS: I hope this thread is satire.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The left absolutely hates a black man who tries to escape their plantation.
He'll be smeared ad character assassinated by the plantation owners - the Democrat party and their mainstream media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join