It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The political long game - pre-planning accusations decades in advance - setups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
In college most people's political leaning become pretty clear and they often either join political organizations or are approached by one - especially if they are of the activist mindset. I think this happens more-so on the liberals than with conservatives. These recent allegations to me have an odd feeling that they were put in motion many years ago in a generic manner, where a story line was created, kind of like Mad-libs (get it Mad liberals- hahahaha!!!) with the key words to be later filled in to suite the issue at hand.

So a girl may get talked into reporting an assault at college but refuses to name the person, maybe they don't know the name, can't remember, whatever (this is a made up accusation mind you). But the incident is on file. Now out of a college of 10,000 people, what are the chances that one of them is going to be in some kind of political position later in life, or maybe in a position of power in a company, local government or even married to someone who will have one of those positions.

Well the accuser bides their time until they are needed and then they magically have "total recall" and know it was person "X" just as sure as I'm speaking to you in this room.

I know when I was in college most of my classmates had a good idea of where other classmates where heading, at least into what field. Finance, accounting, teaching, etc and I would not be 1 bit surprised if there wasn't a group in every college that tracked every individual and where they were "heading" (career wise). This may be done by both liberal and conservatives but I suspect more liberals do this jsut from seeing how they operate.

As people move on to their masters, PHd, doctorate, law school, the tracking continues, notes are taken on these people and each one has a small file that references past "acquaintances" maybe even activities, events, locations, etc - especially in this day of age with computers and software that can easily do this.

So when someone looks like they might be a major opposition, the take a look back at this file and see someone at their school made a sexual assault charge while the other person was a freshmen (or whatever). They'd have record of what was happening on campus and the community that day, as it may be needed later (at this point of calling out past deeds). Chances are that the person won't know where they were unless they have nifty calendars, so they can be held guilty by the MSM and the Womens lib movement before any rebuttal is spoken.

You wouldn't believe how easy it would be to set up something like this nationwide at every school but the only caveat would be whistleblowers from within the organization and that may be why we see some people suicided or have their careers destroyed out of no where. If they collaborate I would suspect that they would have to incriminate themselves (like making false police reports themselves, or even accusations themselves - see Duke Lacrosse - maybe this was an allegation that backfired or something).

I'm not going to say that the liberals are the only ones capable of this, but they seem to be the ones using it and that is expected, they aren't in power atm. I know for a fact that many of the fraternities video taped brothers in extremely comprising positions (not rape or anything, just embarassing or things that looked like something they weren't or sounded different than actual context) and there was a VERY strong fear of that information being released along with a strong hatred of the organization at least for a while if not from then forward.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
That would require intelligence, of which I have not seen much of lately....by either side.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Sounds pretty far fetched to me but I suppose

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I think you're giving them too much credit believing that this SC circus was put in place 35 years ago. Especially since there isn't so much as a shadow of a whisper of this before 2012.

I've stated before that I believe this thing was a contingency set up back in 2012 in case Romney won and nominated Kavanagh for SC back then. Since that didn't happen it was forgotten until now and Ford still wanted her 15 minutes of shame and here we are.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Frats and Sororities have been doing this crap for decades...

1. Get pledges
2. Make pledges do "dirty deeds"
3. Have eye witnesses (now video) to "dirty deeds"
4. Use said "dirty deeds" to blackmail/manipulate "brothers and sisters" for decades into the future

Why do you think nothing ever changes in Washington (outside of the last two years)... everyone is dirty... and everyone has something on everyone else...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I think you're giving them too much credit believing that this SC circus was put in place 35 years ago. Especially since there isn't so much as a shadow of a whisper of this before 2012.

I've stated before that I believe this thing was a contingency set up back in 2012 in case Romney won and nominated Kavanagh for SC back then. Since that didn't happen it was forgotten until now and Ford still wanted her 15 minutes of shame and here we are.

I don't think this was set up 35 years ago, at the earliest around 2011 maybe, as you said.

But IF they did do that in 2011-2012 then I wouldn't put it past them to also work in the colleges where they can "strangle the baby in the cradle" so to speak. Getting a "dossier" about college kid could mean that the info is used after graduation, during masters/doctorate/law school or directly after, at any point where it helps them.

After I graduated 4 of my really good girl friends got involved with politics very heavily and were basically running a state senators re-electon campaign. I heard them saying things I would never thought would come out of their mouths - until they all had to resign for DD, hit and run, evading arrest and something else in the same category, but the 2 years they worked with the senator seemed to change them a lot unfortunately.

top topics

join