It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat's Irrational Behavior is Building a RED TSUNAMI for the November Mid-Term Elections.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

For the Mid-Terms, they're going really low. Today, a brave Democrat dared a disabled veteran to leave his wheelchair and fight him!

VidClip: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My money is on the Patriot in the wheelchair... if needed, I'd be more than happy to hold the anarchist down for the Patriot to administer the much needed beating to that punk's hollow dome.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

When you realize that the left is using the Palestinian playbook, it all makes sense. They bomb you then hide behind women and children. Then if you have the audacity to still hit back they claim you're abusing the woman/child and have no respect for their well being or lives.

The left =Palestine. Complete with Paliwood/hollywood.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

That's a very disrespectful child. How do you know he's a democrat?
He doesn't even look old enough to vote. He didn't say anything political that I could hear.
Just cursing out the gentleman. Not nice at all but how do you conclude the punk is a democrat if I may ask.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Something like this.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

He doesn't even look old enough to vote. He didn't say anything political that I could hear.

Antifa scarf = Democrat (though yeah, that punk didn't look old enough to vote).

This isn't a difficult one.

Of course, it should be obvious this kid is just there to cause trouble, not to follow any political ideology.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hillary on "civility"...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Typical. They love to hide their faces like the coward little fascists they are.

Great job, libs, you all created these things and they're constantly destroying y'alls election chances in normal areas of the country.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Just cursing out the gentleman. Not nice at all but how do you conclude the punk is a democrat if I may ask.

Heh. Yeah, those anti-Trumpers are all Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Hillary on "civility"...

When things still aren't going your way, just double down on the idiocy. God, these people don't have one tiny iota of a #ing clue.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Kinda sounded like a threat from Her.

Give us what we want and civility can return, or else!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Just cursing out the gentleman.

Speaking of "disrespectful child", Hillary Clinton continues to whine. According to her, Bill Clinton's sexual assault accusations don't match what President Trump has been accused of.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Sometimes Democrats look like the instrument of a foreign organization with an agenda against US.

Globalists are traitors to their nation.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Can't WIN anything in a civil society with hate as your driving emotion. With Hillary, hate is combined with looking down her nose at "ordinary people".

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SofaKing

originally posted by: Trueman

Sometimes Democrats look like the instrument of a foreign organization with an agenda against US.

Globalists are traitors to their nation.

Today, Bernie Sanders called for global "Shared Prosperity" .

Article: townhall.com...

Is Bernie Sanders now a "Globalist"? There are so many terms to describe people, I can't discern the differences between some of them.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Fox News's JUAN WILLIAMS is a traditional Democrat. Today he said, instead of apologizing to the Kavanaugh family for how horribly Dims treated them, Trump should have apologized to Christine Ford, for mocking her.

www.breitbart.com...

Wrong Juan! The President was merely restating what Ms. Ford said herself, during her Senate testimony.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I think Juan Williams is paid for by the Hillary (Donna Corleone) Clinton Family.

It must be in his contract to act like a fool sometimes.

🤷🏅

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Come to think of it, Juan Williams may be the boyfriend of Sheppard Smith.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
October 11, 2018

The Republican National Committee (RNC) has Released a new 1 minute video highlighting how IRRATIONAL and VIOLENT Democrats have become.

Link to clip: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

For the Dems in 2018 it's " Group/Think " or Revolution . If they Cannot Convince Voters , Violence has it's Own Rewards for them .

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join