It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat's Irrational Behavior is Building a RED TSUNAMI for the November Mid-Term Elections.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Opposition to Kavanaugh grows after hearing:according to latest polls, 41 percent oppose his nomination and only 33 percent support it. Weird! It's almost like you were completely wrong, and that information from shamelessly biased sources with zero credibility may not be accurate! [SNIP]

www.google.com...
edit on 4/10/18 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Also, why is the White House not allowing the FBI to speak to Ford and Kavanaugh? If they had any confidence whatsoever that there was nothing to hide, they would allow them to do so just for the sake of appearing to do their due diligence, if nothing else. Gee, it's almost like they know the FBI may find something that will hurt the WH's cause!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So what happens when both parties are still here 5 years from now pitting you and others against each other still? Will you finally see that those in power are simply playing the sides against each other while they control both?

How long will you alienate yourself from your fellow countrymen and women before you realize you've been goaded along this entire time by the very same people you claim to not trust?

When will you realize that the media's treatment of Trump is no different than when Palpatine tries to manipulate Luke into allowing hate to overpower him and cloud his reasoning and judgement?

Honest questions. When will you learn to let go of your hate for others? When will you unplug from the establishments narrative of divide and conquer? Your eye is off the ball.

Who's alienating and hating whom?

Only one side goes around attacking people for speaking at a college, or wearing a hat, or voting a certain way. Only one side is trying to ban other ideas from every medium possible.

You should direct your questions towards those people. I'll sit back with a bag of popcorn and watch you magnanimity blow up in your face.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You just keep telling yourself that little buddy. Rotflmao. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

The Dem violence is ramping up. Watch what happens when they seat Kavanaugh and lose the midterms. The coutry will turn into Ferguson. Look what they did to Cruz and some Senators at the capital...got Capital Police pulled out to protect Senators for safe passage around the Capital!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I'm siding with CWM on this. I left the Dem party over their antics and platform and weak candidates. The sabotage of Kavanaugh may be enough to move the fence sitters to actionable opposition voting.
edit on 3-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When will you realize that the media's treatment of Trump is no different than when Palpatine tries to manipulate Luke into allowing hate to overpower him and cloud his reasoning and judgement?

Seriously Dude! You're using a ficticious movie to boost your argument!? You do know fact from fiction, don't you? Sigh.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: carewemust

You've raised some good points. I plan on convincing at least three other people who I know would otherwise stay home to come along with me and vote Republican. I consider myself an independent but I have not quite yet been convinced by an independent to vote for them. Im not a one issue voter but there are some issues i will not comprise on if I dont have to.

I'd really like to hear from any fellow democrat members here as to why people should vote democrat.

Do any of you have any good reasons to vote democrat? Perhaps a slogan? An idea for a good platform?

Have any of you got a good logical argument?

Personally I'd be embarrassed to call my self a democrat after this Kavanaugh Fiasco. I would one hundred percent vote independent before I voted democrat.

Who are you supporting for governor? Rauner?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: curme

I dont vote in Illinois.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Even the anti-Trump people are being more repulsed by the liberal lefts tactics.
Going after the children to get to the adult was suppose to be off limits, but nope....

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsnow
If we simply look at history and really dig into what has taken place since LBJ, there is a path to
follow here... and take the word conspiracy out of the equation. That word was in itself developed in the 60's
to help sway minds and votes, and to discredit any individuals or groups who may be getting too close to the truth.
So, an event is then covered with lies, then those who are figuring out the truth are called "uneducated",

Thank you. Someone who gets to Point!

Anyway....
"KEEP FIRING, @$$HOL3$!!"

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Also, why is the White House not allowing the FBI to speak to Ford and Kavanaugh?

Actually, that is incorrect. (despite what you may have inferred from the media spin of it)

The White House specifically told the FBI to interview anyone they damn well pleased. They simply had a list of folks to talk to FIRST, but the FBI is fully free to followup with anyone.

It actually is not at all uncommon to FIRST talk to all the others, and THEN follow up with the main folks in the complaint, to then compare notes (armed with the information from all other witnesses).

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The Midterm election should be fun to watch.

SENATE - There are 35 seats up for reelection, with 26 of those held by Democrats (so only 9 up for Republicans). For them to get a majority, they need to win/retain 28 seats (out of those 35). Does anyone really see that happening? This makes the liberal dream of a blue wave in the Senate all but impossible.

So, the Dem's challenges:

In Florida, Senate relic Bill Nelson (D) is usually untouchable, but with the current mood, he's going to face a tough challenger in Rick Scott (R), the current governor. I despise Scott too, and was still going to vote Nelson, but not after this past week. I think Scott will actually flip this seat red.

In Indianna, Donnely's (D) a sitting duck, only getting elected due to his opponent's missteps, but this is a red state. He even faces stiff competition within his own party.

In Missouri, nearly 60% voted for Trump, so the incumbent, McCaskill (D) has a tough road here and has always been pretty neck and neck with her opponent in the polls.

In Montana, Tester (D) is again, in a red state. He only narrowly won last time. He's basically even odds.

In North Dakota, Heitkamp (D) is again, in a red state. And she's currently trailing her R challenger by 12 points in polls. (and it should be noted she actually voted for Trumps other SCOTUS appointment.

In Ohio, Brown (D) is again, in a red state. Though he connects to both sides well. He's ahead in the polls, and will likely keep his seat, but it all depends on the degree of Dem backlash that spreads to him, in a red state.

In Pennsylvania, Casey (D) is in a state split down the middle. However, since the election, he's gone a lot further to the left, and this isn't likely to go unnoticed by voters. His anti-gun views specifically seem to be angering voters. Still, he's likely one of the least vulnerable in this list, due to the state's middle-ground status.

In West Virginia, Manchin (D) is pretty safe. However, again, red state (and solidly red). He too voted for Trumps other nominee, and will likely vote for Kavanaugh too. But he faces a tough challenger in Morrisey (R).

In Wisconsin, Baldwin (D) is pretty safe, mostly due to luck, and the lack of a strong GOP opponent. It's odd too, since the state has gone red in a lot of recent elections. It was split during the 2016 presidential election though.

Taken in total context though, this all looks more like a potential Red Wave now more than ever. If they could pick up 9 seats total, they'd end up with the magic 60 to even thwart potential filibusters.

EDIT: made some data corrections.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: soundguy

I'm siding with CWM on this. I left the Dem party over their antics and platform and weak candidates. The sabotage of Kavanaugh may be enough to move the fence sitters to actionable opposition voting.

Count me in as one of those voters. Dems make me literally sick to my stomach.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Opposition to Kavanaugh grows after hearing:according to latest polls, 41 percent oppose his nomination and only 33 percent support it.

Yet, when told that Ford's story remains uncorroborated, this support rose to 57 percent.

caps.gov.harvard.edu...

edit on 4-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Time magazine put Ford on their cover this week:
www.cnn.com...

I'd just like to give a huge shoutout to Time, for infuriating conservative voters and driving them to the polls this November.
Thanks Time Magazine! Every time a conservative sees this at the checkout stand, it will reinforce the drive to vote this Nov.

Thank you Time, for being a true GOP vote getter!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OH MAN...this Democrat Senate aid is/was DANGEROUS!

A Democratic congressional aide accused of publishing the private information of at least three Republican lawmakers allegedly threatened to leak senators’ children's health information if a witness told anyone about his activities.

Jackson Cosko, who recently worked for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, was arrested for allegedly posting the personal information (or "doxxing") of a number of senators including Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., Mike Lee, R-Utah, and Orrin Hatch, R-Utah on Wikipedia -- with information such as their home addresses and phone numbers. Graham, Lee and Hatch's information was published on Thursday.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I agree with your sentiment. Also, the more these liberal publications show their stupidity, the more Democrats will #WalkAway.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Posted this in another thread too, but look at Axios.

Lot of bad signs over the Kavanaugh business for the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: TonyS

Look at the dates on those polls.

That information is mostly pre Kavanaugh hearing / fake accusations.

Without a doubt the Kavanaugh BS has strengthened the Republican's. Recent polls show that.

This is the entire problem with everyone gushing all over that RCP average the last few years. It fails to take into account the most recent events.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join