It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat's Irrational Behavior is Building a RED TSUNAMI for the November Mid-Term Elections.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

By the way, have you seen the new reports that your boy Trump, the supposedly self-made millionaire who claims to have received none of his wealth from his father, actually inherited 413 million dollars from his father? And that he got that money in large part by helping his father commit tax fraud? Let me guess: fake news? Lol. Such a fraud....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day.
you mean the number they adjusted for inflation and stated the value in todays dollars not when he received it? and FYI as president he will now be audited for each year of his presidency

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Nice echo chamber you got goin’ on in here.

It's actually odd for this place.

Seriously though, please feel free to interject. Tell us why we should vote Democrat. Real reasons. NOT because Trump's an idiot or a bad man.

Do you have anything else?

What is it you hate so far? The stock market being up? Unemployment being down? Better trade deals? Rooting out corruption? Which of these things are you unhappy with, to change horses during the midterms?

I'd honestly love to hear it.
edit on 2-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

By the way, have you seen the new reports that your boy Trump, the supposedly self-made millionaire who claims to have received none of his wealth from his father, actually inherited 413 million dollars from his father? And that he got that money in large part by helping his father commit tax fraud? Let me guess: fake news? Lol. Such a fraud....

Actually, it is fake news. As mentioned, this figure is inflated and adjusted for it.

More importantly though, what does it have to do with his job so far as President? Easy answer. NOTHING. Which is exactly why none of us care about such dirt digging nonsense.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I tried to have a decent discussion with a democrat about Kavanaugh, I was told any unwanted sexual aggression is rape and that they did not care what my white cis-gendered opinions were...then they called me ignorant.

This right here is why there is going to be a red wave.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Flake says he did not say that.
www.theatlantic.com...

I caught up with Flake briefly as he left the event, and asked if this meant he would not vote to confirm Kavanaugh, even if the FBI cleared him by week’s end. He appeared rattled, and his handlers rushed him into the stairwell. “I didn’t say that …” he stammered. “I wasn’t referring to him.”

I think Flake may have been properly quoted, but misunderstood. He may well have been saying that Kavanaugh's interaction with the committee was sharp and partisan and that's something that can't happen in the future, not that it was something he'd vote against Kavanaugh over.

McConnell has the votes if the FBI's findings fail to support the accusations against Kavanaugh. Even if Flake dissents, there will be at least 2 Dems who defect and support Kavanaugh in absence of actual findings that portray him in a bad light, otherwise West Virginia and North Dakota will be welcoming new Senators next month.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Outsmarting the IRS is always worthy of accolades.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

i was taught how to do it by the regional irs guy in1998. embarrasingly easy to do.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'd rather have a moon bat then a crooked lawyer or banker any day.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Maxine's Brownshirts are getting restless.

Scum went after Mitch McConnell today along with all the other BS.

Don't these Democrat assholes know McConnell had polio when he was a kid ?

All Democrat incumbents and candidates need to denounce this BS.

If they don't they are in the same scum bucket with the rest of them.

And IF any do denounce, be aware they might be liars.

MORE VIOLENCE: Far Left Activists Accost and Harass Handicapped Senator McConnell at Reagan National Airport

"Democrat Scum ain't no Fun"

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My 'countrymen' have tried to murder my representatives (for simply believing contrarily) multiple times in the last two years. Not really too concerned about getting along with them.

One day I suspect we'll see this story but with you as one of the cyclists. Your refusal to see what is actually happening (while claiming you're the only one that is awake) is something you've made very clear.
edit on 2-10-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ha ha, you do live in a fantasyland, don't you? You tried to convince us Trump couldn't win, how did that turn out for you!?
edit on 2-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Definite signs of danger in the latest Quinnipiac polling.

It's more than just a large loss in the generic ballot. Dig deeper and there are other signs of voter disgust.

Harvard-Harris (via John Nolte) has Democrats up nine after the hearing, also among RVs, but it did ask some key Kavanaugh-related questions. Respondents want their senators to vote against Kavanaugh’s confirmation as it stands at the moment by a plurality of 44/37. However, it also asks whether Kavanaugh should be confirmed if his accusers can’t provide “any evidence to corroborate the claims and Kavanaugh says these incidents did not happen.” That changes the results dramatically; under those conditions, a double-digit majority wants Kavanaugh confirmed, 57/43. If the FBI doesn’t find anything specific about Ford’s allegations, that number goes up to 60/40, including 55% of women.[/size=5]

But there's more, there same poll also finds deep disgust in the way the whole process was handled. 75% disapproval of DiFI's handling of the letter and 69% of respondents calling the hearing a national disgrace.

And 45% of people polled said they were more likely to vote in November because of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

I tried to have a decent discussion with a democrat about Kavanaugh, I was told any unwanted sexual aggression is rape and that they did not care what my white cis-gendered opinions were...then they called me ignorant.

This right here is why there is going to be a red wave.

Let me guess...this Democrat portrayed him/her self as someone who is qualified to judge another human being. A blemish-free angel..right?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Check the other thread for a proper debunking. Oh well there's always tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Flake confirms today that he will vote YES for Kavanaugh, unless the FBI uncovers something damning about him.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My 'countrymen' have tried to murder my representatives (for simply believing contrarily) multiple times in the last two years. Not really too concerned about getting along with them.

One day I suspect we'll see this story but with you as one of the cyclists. Your refusal to see what is actually happening (while claiming you're the only one that is awake) is something you've made very clear.

How much more idiotic can 2 people be? That right there is the Democrat/Progressive worldview right there.

That's what the leftist brainwashing accomplishes.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Speaking of which, didn't crooked Avenatti have a role in this SCAM targeting Kavanaugh?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: amazing

Speaking of which, didn't crooked Avenatti have a role in this SCAM targeting Kavanaugh?

Kavanaugh didn't hire one of the best defamation lawyers in the country for nothing. These scumbags are going to seriously regret this garbage. I hope they all end up on the streets panhandling after this.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's going to be a red hydrogen bomb in November.

Aside from the massive land slide for the right that will occur in November what I look forward to most is the collective explosions of hyperventilating leftists' facists' heads across the country.

edit on 2-10-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join