It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat's Irrational Behavior is Building a RED TSUNAMI for the November Mid-Term Elections.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

While I don’t care to take stock of polls....I’m sure you know why...

I will say that the democrats blew their load years ago all over Obama. Now we’re dealing with the aftermath.

The democrats are akin to a Tinder hookup or drunken one-night-stand, that when you wake up the next morning they’re still there...in bed with you, and they’re not nearly as attractive in the daylight...so we’re in that awkward stage of — “how do I tell this person to leave immediately and never come back?”

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Looks like Santa is coming early this year.

What can the left offer other than hate for Trump?

If you take all the really good things that the Left has to offer and put it on a sandwich, would you have anything other than bread?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't personally know a single Democrat who's abandoned the party. I can't say the same about Republicans.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I don't personally know a single Democrat who's abandoned the party. I can't say the same about Republicans.

I know four Dems abandoning the party over Dem behavior...and that's just within my own circle of family and friends.

Edit: Was just reminded of a FIFTH.
edit on 2-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

While I don’t care to take stock of polls....I’m sure you know why...

I will say that the democrats blew their load years ago all over Obama. Now we’re dealing with the aftermath.

The democrats are akin to a Tinder hookup or drunken one-night-stand, that when you wake up the next morning they’re still there...in bed with you, and they’re not nearly as attractive in the daylight...so we’re in that awkward stage of — “how do I tell this person to leave immediately and never come back?”

Coyote Ugly comes to mind...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Nice echo chamber you got goin’ on in here.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 2, 2018

Now, it's too late. Democrats are unwittingly helping Republicans build a RED OCTOBER WAVE, which Republicans will grow into a RED NOVEMBER TSUNAMI, by delivering what Americans REALLY Want.

-CareWeMust

Probably want to be careful talking about Red October when there's so many Russian spies about

edit on 2-10-2018 by Rookseven because: Grammar

edit on 2-10-2018 by Rookseven because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Your OP is an interesting opinion, but that is all it is.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Repubs lose the House and Dems pickup one in the Senate insuring Trump is a lame duck following on until 2020.

More.........governance by gridlock at the Federal level. Doesnt that tell you people something? As hordes flow across an unmanned border; as Corporations pillage the environment and the economy reaping huge profits, without effective oversight, doesnt it become clear the extent to which the Federal gov't is becoming less and less relevant?

The answer lies in disempowering the clueless thieves in DC and returrning that power back to the States.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What we're going to see in November most likely is the Dems taking control of the House while the Senate will stay with the same breakdown.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You're using a poll from a Red state with less than a million people to gauge this? Good luck.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
im my limited experience, basically from people around me, seems that more and more people are waking up to the fact that the entirety of the story does not come from talk show hosts or hollywood or the music industry.
that all those people are giving out a one sided view of the story, VERY one sided.
And those very people are now getting their information from something other than bill maher and all those copy paste talk show hosts.
I cant say if this is some kind of definitive shift in the population's mindset, but an awakening is in progress, and it's refreshing to see.
Took way longer that necessary but people are moving away from the mindset of "that person must be right because they are famous"
When you consider our society and culture, is it hard to imagine a power base form right smack in the middle of our media influences?

Actors, movies stars, all seem to be above everyone, imho, a new type of political elite, a culture running off TV, why wouldn't they have power? Screen time equals influence and influence means power. Add in all the money and bam, a culture of depravity. That money finds allies and pushes ideologies.

Its no wonder they resist Trump, their power is waning.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Nice echo chamber you got goin’ on in here.
Oh come now, it's a bit refreshing compared to the stale an polluted air you've been gasping at in your echo chamber 😌

But of course, you did after all come on over just to let us know that,...right? and perhaps a large gulp of refreshing rain fresh moutain air here as well, I suppose? 😏

Just admit it, you loves us and want to engage and talk with us, come on, lean towards Trump a bit, we're not all wrong and don't bite 😮😜😝🤤😑
edit on 2-10-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

edit on 2-10-2018 by Arnie123 because: Hehe

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Senator Chuck Schumer just gave one of his all oh-so-stern and serious speeches on the Senate Floor about Kavanaugh.

6 lies told and oh-so-bold too.

LOL

Worth at least 500,000 (R) votes and another 500,000 (D) no-shows at the polls.

💥😃😃💥

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Many Democrats realizing they've been walking the 10 Planks of Marxism and are rebelling !!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I am one of those people.

So are 3 other members of my family.

My father is changing his political affiliation this week.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Your OP is an interesting opinion, but that is all it is.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Repubs lose the House and Dems pickup one in the Senate insuring Trump is a lame duck following on until 2020.

More.........governance by gridlock at the Federal level. Doesnt that tell you people something? As hordes flow across an unmanned border; as Corporations pillage the environment and the economy reaping huge profits, without effective oversight, doesnt it become clear the extent to which the Federal gov't is becoming less and less relevant?

The answer lies in disempowering the clueless thieves in DC and returrning that power back to the States.

While I think your analysis, sans evidence, is merely speculation, don’t forget in the event of a 50/50 Senate, VP breaks the ties...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Give it time LordAhriman, give it time.

Of course, if you offer a democrat money... they'll do just about anything!!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So what happens when both parties are still here 5 years from now pitting you and others against each other still? Will you finally see that those in power are simply playing the sides against each other while they control both?

How long will you alienate yourself from your fellow countrymen and women before you realize you've been goaded along this entire time by the very same people you claim to not trust?

When will you realize that the media's treatment of Trump is no different than when Palpatine tries to manipulate Luke into allowing hate to overpower him and cloud his reasoning and judgement?

Honest questions. When will you learn to let go of your hate for others? When will you unplug from the establishments narrative of divide and conquer? Your eye is off the ball.

Since only one party believes in the US Constitution and its protections for citizens, even those with no hate for anyone should be leaning Right...well, if they like their rights as US citizens. Being completely disconnected solves nothing.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
The sirens are going off
Not many are listening

www.nbcnews.com...

Across the South, 48 percent would vote for GOP candidates if the midterm election were held today, compared with 43 who would support Democrats. (The states polled include: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.) Nationally, by contrast, 49 percent of voters would vote for a Democratic candidate, compared with 42 percent who would vote for a Republican. A majority of voters in Mississippi, Tennessee and Alabama would also vote for a Republican congressional candidate over a Democratic candidate.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Looks like Santa is coming early this year.

What can the left offer other than hate for Trump?

If you take all the really good things that the Left has to offer and put it on a sandwich, would you have anything other than bread?

I have begun to discover that with what the Left has to offer that I would actually only be left with the crust of my bread, if I am lucky! You may think they are adding a spread on but they really are cutting away at your bread!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join