It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat's Irrational Behavior is Building a RED TSUNAMI for the November Mid-Term Elections.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
October 2, 2018

Liberal Media Outlets and Democrat leaders in Congress, honestly believe that their RESISTANCE to: Tax-Cuts, Immigration Reform, Fair Trade Deals, America-First foreign policy, and now Justice Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court, are what Americans want.

The reality is, they are extincting the Democratic party before our very eyes, because most Americans DO NOT WANT what Democrat leaders promise, or people like Pelosi, Booker, Schumer, Waters, Feinstein, etc.. controlling our U.S. Congress.

We're just 35 days away from the November mid-term elections. There are now an increasing number of signs pointing to just how repulsed Americans are, at how Democrats are behaving, and rejection of what Democrats want to do, if they take over Congress.

For example, take the U.S. Senate race between incumbent Democrat HEIDI HEITKAMP and Republican KEVIN CRAMER. The extreme hate that Democrats and the Media are subjecting the Brett Kavanaugh family to, is causing Heitkamp's popularity to nose-dive.

In North Dakota, a new poll was taken of likely voters after the allegations of sexual misconduct by Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh became public, which shows the incumbent Democrat Sen. Heidi Heitkamp down 10 points to challenger Rep. Kevin Cramer.

If this Democratic seat is lost in the mid-term elections, the Republican-led Senate would enjoy an important boost in voting power.

The poll also showed an overwhelming majority of support for the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court... by 60 percent approve, to only 27 percent disapprove.

The Kavanaugh nomination was the main concern and number one issue of likely North Dakota voters according to the poll.
More at: saraacarter.com...

Early this year the Liberal Media fabricated a "Blue Wave" prediction, to give Democrats a P.R. boost and moral boost. But Democrats were so focused on delivering Republican Resistance, Insults, and Assaults, they forgot to develop a platform of promises to make that Blue Wave a reality, and not just an MSM hope/prediction.

Now, it's too late. Democrats are unwittingly helping Republicans build a RED OCTOBER WAVE, which Republicans will grow into a RED NOVEMBER TSUNAMI, by delivering what Americans REALLY Want.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sometimes Democrats look like the instrument of a foreign organization with an agenda against US.
edit on 2-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The legal definition of that is "TRAITORS", isn't it?

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trueman

The legal definition of that is "TRAITORS", isn't it?

Even worse, I'd say they are "Mercenaries".

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It's also a lot to do with their own supporters driving their own supporters away via social media. The insane irrationality behind their words is mind boggling. "Think how we think or we'll attack you".

You know, the very definition of fascism.

And the democrat party openly support and indeed encourage this fascism. Which, when coupled with the obvious facts pointed out in the OP makes for a dictionary definition of "how to lose every election for the forseeable future in 2 short years".

Social media itself: Memes can ONLY work if they're true. If they're not true then they're not really a meme. That's why memes work in attracting people to a cause or driving people away from a cause. They show simplified analogies of TRUTH. And every person on Earth knows truth when they see it standing beside insanity and lies. It may seem like a stretch but I believe memes have been a powerful 'shaper' in the last 3 or 4 years across all of the Western World. So much so that fascist governments in europe have put laws in place to control them.

"Think how we think or we'll attack you".

And as for liberal media. What the hell? Candidate Trump literally says that the Mexican Government is complicit in encouraging people across the border illegally. He literally said they're not sending their best. They're rapists, drug dealers, murderers and criminals.
The media actually shows the whole thing, every word. It can NOT be misconstrued. But they headline it with "He called ALL Mexicans rapists". An outright lie. And lo-and-behold, the easily manipulated bought it and have been fingers-in-ears ever since.

That very small minority of easily manipulated is all they have left. The ones with their fingers in their ears and thier shouting-down of any discussion whatsoever have left them deaf to the words and actions of the democrat party.

The history books will forever mark these people as fools. What a legacy.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Liberal Media Outlets and Democrat leaders in Congress, honestly believe that their RESISTANCE to: Tax-Cuts, Immigration Reform, Fair Trade Deals, America-First foreign policy, and now Justice Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court, are what Americans want.

nah, i dont agree. They are smart people - to get to their positions they needed skill, intelligence, wit, cunning and charisma. they know full well its a total load of horsecrap... they were all plotting together how to run the narrative in the media and who would ask what, when and how!

obstructing and delaying by all means necessary absolutely includes lying and going against ones own morals

Its going to get worse before Friday.. drip drip drip...

This new baloney about text messages between friends was known for a week.. but only leaked today!

Its all carefully orchestrated, the bigger bombshells will come on Thursday and another delay cry

'' we need more time to investigate ''
'' If you say NO you deny ALL women a voice ''

People who saw and understood the media charade from the beginning are so accustomed to it now... they use the same methods each time...

My hope, is that Trump really is that cunning and also completely understood the tactics.....

I hope he had the right warrants, the right wiretaps and surveillance on the right people months ago... and caught them planning this farce, plotting it and executing it..

The democrats and the media honestly believe they're so clever in their plans!! that their corrupt and treasonous actions have been effective and unnoticed...

.. I'm quietly confident they've already stepped into the trap!

edit on 2/10/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Sneaky and Underhanded are two additional negatives working against Demon crats. Take a look at what they tried to do to Brett Kavanaugh, hoping no one would find out.

REF: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It's funny how their lying is also able to make their supporters go against their own morals as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Well.. Jeff Flake/Susan Collins/Lisa Murkowski are the 3 who really matter at this point. All 3 said this evening that they are keeping in close contact with McConnell, the FBI, and the White House counsel. Ensuring that each "witness" is interviewed thorough. If the investigation "goes well" to their satisfaction, all 3 will vote "YEA" to confirm Kavanaugh later this week.

The MSM and Democrats in Congress "feel" important, and talk like they're important. But at this point, Kavanaugh's SCOTUS fate lies solely with Flake/Murkowski/Collins.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

You've raised some good points. I plan on convincing at least three other people who I know would otherwise stay home to come along with me and vote Republican. I consider myself an independent but I have not quite yet been convinced by an independent to vote for them. Im not a one issue voter but there are some issues i will not comprise on if I dont have to.

I'd really like to hear from any fellow democrat members here as to why people should vote democrat.

Do any of you have any good reasons to vote democrat? Perhaps a slogan? An idea for a good platform?

Have any of you got a good logical argument?

Personally I'd be embarrassed to call my self a democrat after this Kavanaugh Fiasco. I would one hundred percent vote independent before I voted democrat.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

It's funny how their lying is also able to make their supporters go against their own morals as well.

Right. Saying that Democrats are the party of "inclusiveness" and "fairness" is 100% bogus.

But, It's also shameful that any Republican Senator allows Democrat stunts and scams to affect their vote.

edit on 10/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
im my limited experience, basically from people around me, seems that more and more people are waking up to the fact that the entirety of the story does not come from talk show hosts or hollywood or the music industry.
that all those people are giving out a one sided view of the story, VERY one sided.
And those very people are now getting their information from something other than bill maher and all those copy paste talk show hosts.
I cant say if this is some kind of definitive shift in the population's mindset, but an awakening is in progress, and it's refreshing to see.
Took way longer that necessary but people are moving away from the mindset of "that person must be right because they are famous"

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Neither party deserves your vote, they are all in on the scam. If the majority did vote independent would there be any real change? I suspect these career planners have contingencies in place if people did in fact abandon the left and right farce.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Your intuitive, well though-out post, describes PERFECTLY why America was able to choose Donald Trump as our President, even though 90% of the popular media was 100% against him. Thank-you!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
They need to be crushed.

Sorry doo dah, its over.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Sometimes Democrats look like the instrument of a foreign organization with an agenda against US.

Sometimes? They look like they have an agenda against the American people ALL the time. You would have to be deaf, brainwashed, or a complete idiot to vote for a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
So what happens when both parties are still here 5 years from now pitting you and others against each other still? Will you finally see that those in power are simply playing the sides against each other while they control both?

How long will you alienate yourself from your fellow countrymen and women before you realize you've been goaded along this entire time by the very same people you claim to not trust?

When will you realize that the media's treatment of Trump is no different than when Palpatine tries to manipulate Luke into allowing hate to overpower him and cloud his reasoning and judgement?

Honest questions. When will you learn to let go of your hate for others? When will you unplug from the establishments narrative of divide and conquer? Your eye is off the ball.
edit on 10/2/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The Senate map has shifted on RCP over the last couple of days

www.realclearpolitics.com...

ND is a Democrat seat and now Republicans have a large lead in the polls.
MO is another Democrat seat that has just recently shifted in the polls to Republican, though a slight lead.

Right now RCP shows 46 safe, not up seats and 2 likely or leans Republicans. That means only 3 of the 9 'Toss ups' would need to R.

Toss up seats:
AZ: Open (R)
FL: Nelson (D)
IN: Donnelly (D)
MO: McCaskill (D)
MT: Tester (D)
NV: Heller (R)
NJ: Menendez (D)
TN: Open (R)
TX: Cruz (R)

There are a lot of places there where Trump won easily - if his base gets out, it is not unreasonable to think that all 9 of those toss up states will go Red.

Still, we all know how wrong polls can be.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If they simply would have eloquently challenged his policy and ideas I believe they would have found a more sympathetic ear that would've helped them immensely in the mid-terms. But maybe that is asking too much of these illiberal whackadoodles. I mean, these are the same people that have found it necessary to censor Alex Jones because they can't put together a cogent argument that challenges his many fallacies. That fruit ain't even hanging low, it's lying on the ground beneath the tree with a great big dent in it.

Oh well, zealots are gonna zealot I guess. So sad what has happened to the left.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The ACLU is now comparing Kavanugh to Cosby, and CLinton.

Let that sink in.

There needs to be a red wave because there's no way in hell should the left get away with what they've done.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join