It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason there is a fight against a POTUS Supreme nomination vote

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

If these women have lied about this they need to have the book thrown at them, false accusations are the lowest of the low. I know a guy who did 9 months in jail for a false accusation, he is still fighting for justice 3 years later and the girl that accused him has been caught accusing two others falsely and she still hasn't been punished, as men we are treated as second class citizens, presumed guilty. I've had my share of dealing with this crap, I haven't seen my daughter for 5 years now because her mother doesn't follow the court orders because she doesn't get punished... Don't get me started.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The legality of military tribunals for the deep state.reply to: matafuchs

edit on 2-10-2018 by gimcrackery because: added a word

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Am I the only one not taken in by all this misdirection? The real issue is presidential immunity...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carlncarl
When a political group begins to promote their party at the expense of what is good for the country and begin to enforce their agenda through the use of reduction in civility, removal of traditional control barriers and outright intimidation and violence it is a good time to break up that party and reform it, or else hope the party likes you.

Who said Americans don't do irony?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join