It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason there is a fight against a POTUS Supreme nomination vote

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Leftist policies are unpopular and could never be voted in because the people would never vote for them.

But stack the court with activist judges and you could change the constitution legislatively for a generation with no opposition.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
We have had years and years of the NWO pushers to put stuff in place and then came Trump who is wrecking their plans.

I will bet the next nomination for the supreme court will be a female ... I guess they will figure some way to slander her too for in the slander department, there is none better than the NWO democrats IMO.

She would be accused of "false rape allegations" with no evidence whatsoever and the entire left would never see the irony.

Lock - Step - RESIST!!!
edit on 2 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftist policies are unpopular and could never be voted in because the people would never vote for them.

But stack the court with activist judges and you could change the constitution legislatively for a generation with no opposition.

I don't believe any democrat supporter, anywhere, knows a single one of their polices. Once you know any democrat policies, you cease to be a democrat supporter. It's a paradox.
edit on 2 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Let God sort them out,

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
When a political group begins to promote their party at the expense of what is good for the country and begin to enforce their agenda through the use of reduction in civility, removal of traditional control barriers and outright intimidation and violence it is a good time to break up that party and reform it, or else hope the party likes you.

Personally I thought the case they Democrats were most concerned about was the affirmative action on at I believe it is Yale?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

THE most important reason for Kavanaugh to be confirmed quickly is Gamble vs. US, 17-646.

If he is in quickly he will be the swing vote and it will get repealed. That would mean that any persons that the President pardons cannot be held liable under State law, basically invalidating any sentences Mueller investigation brings, on the federal and state levels.

Second, and more long term is that Kavanaugh likes money in D.C. and wants to remove limits on political donations. This is good for the politicians.

But the No.1 reason is to make sure all cronies will be immune to and above the law, unlike the rest of us.

Your leftist Grammy Ginsburg seems to be in favor of eliminating that facet of double jeopardy.

Though the notion that it would apply to presidential pardons is a bit of a stretch IMO.

The case in question concerns being tried twice for the same crime by the State and Fed Govts. Which seems unfair to me.

But then most of you leftists want to keep the black and hispanic communities riding that prison pipeline, so I'm not very surprised you would be against it.
edit on 2-10-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It's silly to believe the voting base of the democrats want to undermine American values, there are extremists on both sides you know the ones that want to burn it all down.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: watchitburn

It's silly to believe the voting base of the democrats want to undermine American values, there are extremists on both sides you know the ones that want to burn it all down.

This whole farce taking place right now undermines an American value of rule of law.

Kavanaugh and others like him receive the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. What is taking place is not any kind of recognized legal proceeding. None of the accused will take any steps to get this into a court of law or recognized legal proceeding. Instead, they are attempting to try and convict this solely in the court of public opinion, and you and others like you are happy to jettison a cherished American principle and value to achieve your aims.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I've always maintained this should have been handled discreetly and this is a show to a show to distract us.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Actually, if he does not get the nomination by midnight yesterday then he does not get to hear the October docket.

What is on the October docket that is near and dear to the Democrats?

A few of the death penalty cases on the docket, perhaps?

Or is it something else?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Geez, thanks for reading...

I typed this very information the day this crap started.

The accuser has Her mitts tied-in with a "morning after/self-aborting" medication.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: 727Sky

A minority female lesbian with a wooden leg named Smith...

Who would name their wooden leg Smith??

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

I've also been falsely accused, it's part of living in today's world.

And this is what people are fighting against! Don't you understand? We don't want it to be a "part of living in today's world."
You're showing apathy and giving permission for this bad behavior.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The leftists won't stop until they've plunged this country into total anarchy and chaos. Shameful behavior on their part, very sad. A shame they care more about revenge, vindictiveness and retaliation than doing whats best for this country (ie: what we, the majority, voted for)

Screw them. They aren't real Americans anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Regardless, I'd rather see 1,000,000,000,000 guilty people walk free than see even just 1 single innocent person ruined/imprisoned for something they didn't do.

...false accusations are unacceptable, and only through exceptionally grave and severe penalties will we ever stamp them out. Bearing false witness, in today's completely degenerate/amoral society, should be handled along the lines of terrorism, murder, treason, etc.

For instance, in the recent case of the woman who lied about a gang rape (against football players) because she didn't want some other boy to know she was a low-life zero self esteem worthless ####, I don't feel capital punishment should've been out of the question for her sentence. Sadly she was only given 1 year behind bars. Our system of justice only works/is legitimate when due process is followed in line with the concept of presumptive innocence. An accuser must always carry the burden of proof, even if that means they have to wear body cameras/microphones/etc. (although any smart male will already do this, to mitigate false accusations)
edit on 10/2/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

It is a reference to an old movie...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
FIREWORKS show is starting!

SINator Diane Feinstein wants the Final FBI Report to be kept from the Public.

twitter.com...

I wonder why? Could it be that the report will show her breaking rules/laws?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
where was all this Democrat we-must-believe-her when Paula Jones and Juanita Brodrick were making accusations?

sickening hypocrisy.

hoping for a red wave in November.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Great OP.
I raised this point on one of the Kavanaugh threads.
There is also an immediate case looming next week... where SCOTUS is to vote on whether illegal aliens who have been arrested and put in jail for further crimes get a window of time after their release - after which ICE cannot arrest and deport them.
I am sure, as you say OP, the ultimate goal is to delay much longer to stop more cases being ruled against the left.

Unfortunately, it looks like Flake just said Kavanaugh can't be on the court. That means it's likely Republicans won;t have the numbers ... this week is going to be a real eye-opener. Collins and Murkowski will vote against also.

The angle has changed - the sexual assault nonsense did not work - they've moved to Kavanaugh's aggression at the hearings.
That is their excuse.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

a reply to: Vector99

I've also been falsely accused, it's part of living in today's world.

And this is what people are fighting against! Don't you understand? We don't want it to be a "part of living in today's world."
You're showing apathy and giving permission for this bad behavior.

Giving permission, how did you get to that conclusion, man you think you can change the world?

Good luck with that I hope you can but we both know that's not reality, that is fantasy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join