It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason there is a fight against a POTUS Supreme nomination vote

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Lets start by saying this is all not about Kavanaugh. It is not about Ford. It is about the cases that will be coming up to the Supreme Court that we will have major implications for the country and the pockets of those who are opposing his nomination. They could care less about the rights of women, #metoo or the truth. It is about a 24/7 blast of disinformation.

Right now it is 4-4 and votes will be along the lines of the judges. With the last appointment the 'causes' that make the money for those in Washington made them afraid. To be transparent, I think Scalia was 'given an early retirement' and when HRC was elected and was able to appoint one, then Kennedy as the third...C'mon, we all know that Ginsberg would already have retired and the machine would have appointed who they had promised.

Take a look at some of the cases.

Link

Yet hot-button cases are poised to return soon. In coming months the court may decide whether to consider the Trump administration’s cancellation of the DACA program that provides a temporary reprieve for illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children, as well as its ban on transgender military service. It may also weigh workplace protections for gay employees, the constitutionality of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and a new crop of gerrymandering cases.

A LOT of monies were thrown around to get many of these things where they should be and now, if Kavanaugh is voted in, the plans that were in affect and put in motion already are dead. The liberal global agenda is done. For decades. When the money dries up those who still need it get very desperate...and many times take advantage but the 'elite' as they were is not the same. There are still very very rich people and those who were still will be no matter their political leanings but there are a lot of favors out there that will be left unfulfilled with the POTUS moves forward making sure his come to fruition.

I am sure somewhere, in a basement in the DNC skunkworks, someone is getting yelled at for the typo of 'rapist' not 'racist' in the Kavanaugh file of how to take him down. The 'race' card almost always works.....

Besides, if they did not have this scandal, the media would have to cover...

NAFTA being removed and replaced with reciprocation to the US with the USMCA
New trade deal with South Korea
New trade deal with Japan
This is after TPP was removed

and a plethora of other things. It is not even right, left, liberal, conservative, crazy, ultra far positions anymore...it is just simply nuts. The POTUS did not create...he just pulled back the curtain and let the roaches run.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is why i am on ATS post like this. Thanks for giving us this insight. Is always like this, look over there at them and not at what’s really going on.

I’ll hop down this rabbit hole.

a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Exellent OP! I have two questions:

1. Does the Supreme Court itself decide which cases it will take?

2. Do they rule on cases throughout the year, but only publish their decisions to the public 2 times a year. That's what it seems like.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
We have had years and years of the NWO pushers to put stuff in place and then came Trump who is wrecking their plans.

I will bet the next nomination for the supreme court will be a female ... I guess they will figure some way to slander her too for in the slander department, there is none better than the NWO democrats IMO.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

It's more than obvious the (D) are trying to stall til midterms. They are hoping to stall until then and also hoping they will take majority and force trump to place a "moderate swing vote" on the scotus.

They went all in with the rape card, and for that reason I'll be voting for people for the first time since 2000 when I voted for Gore.

I'm going straight (R) ticket and I don't care about their policies. The determination/desperation displayed by the (D) party is enough to tell me they need to be as far away from office as possible.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It's more than obvious the (D) are trying to stall til midterms. They are hoping to stall until then and also hoping they will take majority and force trump to place a "moderate swing vote" on the scotus.

They went all in with the rape card, and for that reason I'll be voting for people for the first time since 2000 when I voted for Gore.

I'm going straight (R) ticket and I don't care about their policies. The determination/desperation displayed by the (D) party is enough to tell me they need to be as far away from office as possible.

People with your lack of caring about policies and what these corrupt bastards are up to are exactly what the establishment are counting on, you low information types are a politicians wet dream.

You push forward their agenda without even knowing what it is and purely Because you don't like the other team. I would be laughing if it wasn't such a serious issue...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From what I remember in Civics...

1. Does the Supreme Court itself decide which cases it will take? Yes. a certain amount of judges have to agree to 'review' the case to see if it will be ruled upon.

2. Do they rule on cases throughout the year, but only publish their decisions to the public 2 times a year. That's what it seems like? I just know that they start to hear cases October 1st. It ends early summer.

There are some very large cases coming up. Wonder how many people actually know they voted on the Travel Ban last year. I bet the media was too busy interviewing Avenatti.

Link

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

A minority female lesbian with a wooden leg named Smith...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

you low information types

Excuse me sir, YOU are the low informed ignorant fool.

If CNN said it you immediately believe it.
If FOX said it you immediately disbelieve it.

You literally are about as low informed as they come, your vote depends on your fragile emotions for that day. A freaking news headline can change your vote.

You display such a level of ignorance it's amazing, and there are more like you, and frankly that is scary.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

THE most important reason for Kavanaugh to be confirmed quickly is Gamble vs. US, 17-646.

If he is in quickly he will be the swing vote and it will get repealed. That would mean that any persons that the President pardons cannot be held liable under State law, basically invalidating any sentences Mueller investigation brings, on the federal and state levels.

Second, and more long term is that Kavanaugh likes money in D.C. and wants to remove limits on political donations. This is good for the politicians.

But the No.1 reason is to make sure all cronies will be immune to and above the law, unlike the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

You literally are about as low informed as they come, your vote depends on your fragile emotions for that day. A freaking news headline can change your vote.

You display such a level of ignorance it's amazing, and there are more like you, and frankly that is scary.

Well you in your own words tell us you don't care about the policies you will vote out of ignorance.

I'm not surprised all you have as a reply with is an insult, I expected as much.
edit on 2-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Of course it is. Democrats don't care about women anymore than they care about democracy. If they did, they wouldn't have made Ford public. Only thing that makes her a victim is that she was forced to fall on the sword by the left.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well you in your own words tell us you don't care about the policies you will vote out of ignorance.

I'm not surprised all you have as a reply with is an insult, I expected as much.

Democrats are using sexual assault as a tool, you HAVE to believe the accuser. Guilty before proven innocent.

To me that is disgusting behavior and I'll finally use my vote to help keep those nut-jobs out of power.

signed,
an individual that once faced a false accusation.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

If that is the case why would Trump have not appointed Kavanaugh instead of Neil Gorsuch last time? After one he THEN decides to try to protect his 'cronies'.....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I've also been falsely accused, it's part of living in today's world.

Politicians on both sides are despicable and should be called out and scrutinized, that's why I pointed out to you that voting with your emotions is the very essence of a low information voter, and like I said those in power use people who aren't aware of their policies to further agendas without obstruction.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I've also been falsely accused, it's part of living in today's world.

No nerd boy, you've never been accused and had to face a court of law, you piggyback on SJW issues and make ridiculous comments like you just did.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Oh look another emotional response.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.....

Absolutely, the media play on that everyday.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The Alinskiites are going to decimate the Democratic party....The dirty tricks have reached even more disgusting depths than the average swamp creatures can stomach....November will paint a real demonstration of how abhorrent the Left has become....Many Dems are embarrassed secretly of the abuses , defamations, and other atrocities their representitives have engaged in....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join