It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accusser Number 6 has been revealed !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

We need to start flooding the Whitehouse and FBI offices with anon rape accusations against every single democratic senator.

Im talking hundreds of nameless addressless letters per senator describing brutal and bloody rapes perpetrated decades ago by each member of the party.

Probably wouldnt even be that far from the truth.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: xuenchen

Ice is not a toy. I remember seeing a documentary a while ago in which a policeman, John McClane, killed a man with an icicle.

Yeah, but look what John WIck Did with a F#$king pencil.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Breaking !!!!!

Kavanaugh video uncovered !!!!!

High School Confidential !!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is how low the Democrats are willing to stoop.

They are willing to marginalize and Ridicule the Me Too Movement just for the sake of a futile attempt at stopping a Supreme Court Justice.

The North Remembers, Democrats. Winter is Coming.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

No, we are better than that. We need to flood the election booths and vote these mentally ill pandering leftist schmucks out of office.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So now anonymous women are pulling pieces of fan fic off the internet and sending it in as rape allegations.

Can't wait till Project Veritas get's some damming videos.

You know they are working on it. It would be so easy.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No, we are better than that. We need to flood the election booths and vote these mentally ill pandering leftist schmucks out of office.

I just hope thats enough.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

originally posted by: sine.nomine
He raped me last night!!!!! Someone call the FBI!!!1!!11!

ETA: I won't be filing charges myself though of course, because... Reasons...

You are obviously still to traumatised to bring charges, but when they get you on camera, it will all be easy to relive the sordid memories of 'that time'...

Well, I know who did it. But I am still unclear on where or when it happened, and literally every other detail. I might need to start a GoFundMe...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They are willing to marginalize and Ridicule the Me Too Movement just for the sake of a futile attempt at stopping a Supreme Court Justice.

You heard they were looking for a new movement name anyway, didn't you? They discovered that many people still think # means 'pound', which puts a whole new meaning to #MeToo.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Bring em on!

Not like they 6th accuser could be any less credible than the first 5.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

The more I think of it, the more of your political enemies were present. I'll link to my GoFundMe so we can figure this out together.
edit on 1-10-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I bet it is Alyssa Milano.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is gaslighting. They’re borking him. Hopefully Kavanaugh can withstand the pressure. If they cannot prove their case they at least want a hysterical reaction.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Dear Dems ,

Please Dig a hole deep enough to reach china.

Link

Have Fun

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
IF a real person wrote this letter, it was before the FBI was involved, and before the other accuser was recommended to the FBI for charges.

They need to start arresting these people making false claims. It is the only way to stop this.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

We are, but should we be.

Sometimes the only way to teach them how bad a tactic is to use it against them. Of course, when you have a bunch of moderately successful people with families ... how many are willing to jeopardize that in order to play that dirty game?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Maize Hirono is a cougar, she grabbed my butt in 1982 at a waterbed store. It was in June. The address was 404 pe'i'koi. I want the FBI to investigate. I had a Top Secrect Clearance in the USMC at the time

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Kamala Harris has no credibility. That seems to be a common theme amongst top-level Democrats lately doesn't it?

But she's so honest and wholesome !!!

‘Poontronage’: When Kamala Met Willie

Willie Brown appointed Harris to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, which paid $97,088 a year. She served six months and Brown then appointed her to the California Medical Assistance Commission, which met only once a month but paid Harris $72,000. Call it “poontronage,” a politician’s appointment of his steady girlfriend, frequent companion, and main squeeze to a lucrative government position requiring little work.

💥😃💥

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thats just gross.
Guess she has an old fetish?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
BAMN is all they have left. I expect it to continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join