It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accusser Number 6 has been revealed !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Now we have the 6th accuser against Kavanaugh !!!!!

Number 6 have been revealed by the office of Senator Kamala Harris.

Harris received notice by mail one day before the "Dr Ford" testimony last week.

The new letter describes some hefty details about Kavanaugh's behavior.

Some problems with this 6th letter is highlighted in the article......

Notice too the use of papers that look like legal court documents !!!! 😃

Brett Kavanaugh denies ANOTHER sex assault claim – this time by a 'Jane Doe' who accuses Supreme Court nominee of 'raping me several times' and hitting her after offering a ride home from a party and saying: 'No one will believe you'

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Sixth sexual misconduct allegation leveled against Brett Kavanaugh

Latest claim is more violent than the others but sent to a senator anonymously

Kavanaugh flatly denied it during a conference call last Wednesday with Senate Judiciary Committee staff

California Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris had the accusation beforehand but didn't question Kavanaugh about it during a hearing one day later

Letter bore no return address, was signed only 'Jane Doe,' and provided nothing about when and where the attack was to have taken place

💥😃💥

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Kamala Harris has no credibility. That seems to be a common theme amongst top-level Democrats lately doesn't it?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Oy vey... they never give up do they?

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

That sounds very credible. I think a Jane Doe letter with no return address is all the proof Democrats need to come out on top.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is one of those things you read, give a chuckle while shaking your heard, muttering, "Of course, what did you expect...?".

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I looked for my shocked face but couldn't find it.

I also lost a 20 dollar bet... I had thought the next allegation would be something more along the line of male on male and BDSM. Since he's "gasp" christian, you know...

Damn liberals... even when they are not in power they still manage to get money out of my purse.

S&F and this is so beyond absurd now that I hope everyone with two brain cells to rub together remembers this come November.

Edited to add... they probably need to check the handwriting of the letter to Democratic Senate leaders.

After all, they don't appear to be too bright...
edit on 1-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think I dated this chick in highschool.

+10 more 
link   
CNN has just found a 7th accuser...and is DROOLING over it.

Kavanaugh hit a guy with ice-cubes in a bar, in 1985.

Police were called! Oh my...
edit on 10/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
link   

I don't understand how he had time to study and graduate between all those rapes and beer parties.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I don't understand how he had time to study and graduate between all those rapes and beer parties.

And finish at the top of his class at Yale. You'd think all that drinking destroyed brain cells?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
when you lack quality accusers - try quantity instead

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

These people are mentally ill. Harris, Feinstein, Ford, Svetnick, all of them, mentally ill. All these years, the people on the left saying the US has serious deficiencies in treating our mentally incapacitated... well, they were right and we're watching it unfold right in front of us. My God, they're not stable enough to care for themselves, yet here they are pretending to have authority to make laws and being pandered to by so many who allow them to continue the charade.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
I think I dated this chick in highschool.

Good thing you can't remember !!!

😎

Confucious said:

"Never remember anything because they will accuse you anyway"

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Revealed ... as anonymous. Next.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
A Jane doe. No evidence, no corroboration no return address, but hey let's report it all in explicit detail anyway. Cuz whoever she is we have to believe her!

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fun fact... US President Andrew Jackson shot a man dead in a duel after the man insulted Jackson's wife. By most presidential scholars, the Democrat is considered one of the 10 finest men to serve in the office.

But CNN thinks throwing ice in a bar fight and having police called 30 years ago while in college is damaging to a potential SCOTUS justice? What the eff happened to our balls, America? They should be dangling where they've been for 243 years, but holy crap it seems they're missing. So fess up and find the testicles, please.

link   
**smh**

link   
Well maybe in his case they wrote in Valedictorian since he was so nice in public?

I once new fairly closely three Pres of a College Student body. Two drank like fish and were glad to get their degree. No Valedictorian threats there. The other was a lot more inclined to balance his beer and study and did very well but became a Demoncrat and frowns like Ozzie does, all the time. The 1st two are more fun to be around.... LOL...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What Dims need is for a 37 year old guy to show up at Feinstein's office, and claim he was conceived during a rape, and Kavanaugh is his daddy.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No one was arrested, he threw some ice on someone allegedly and was questioned.

But, maybe it was attempted murder, if we spin it right.

How far will they go, how low can they go??

Stay tuned, bring popcorn!
edit on 1-10-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join