It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guilty until proven guilty!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
First there was innocent until proven guilty, you know the founding fathers and all that old fashioned crapola. Then the Democrats changed it to guilty until proven innocent, ala Clarence Thomas and all that old fashioned crapola. Now they have perfected it. We are all guilty until proven guilty, well unless you happen to be a Democrat.

We see the proof of this in the Kavanaugh debacle. He is guilty because she said he was guilty. That didn't work so they found more women to say he was guilty. Now he is guilty of being slightly peeved just because he will be known as a rapist the rest of his life and his wife and daughters are slightly inconvenienced. So now he is guilty of not having the temperament for being a Justice because he cried and is full of rape anger.

So just keep in mind if you aren't a Democrat you are GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!
edit on 1-10-2018 by MRinder because: Grammer

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Uh huh.

"Guilty til' Proven Guilty" is also one of the greatest Boomtown Rats songs of all time.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Double post nonsense.
edit on 1-10-2018 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
yyaawwnnnn

ZZzzzzzzzz

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Im from the UK and here is where I see the problem.

You guys across the pond are making it an issue of party and whilst it is relevent in this case which is appropriate. This type of thing has and will be going on for a long time. It is also being popularised by the media which will only make it more commonplace. I mean how can a sexual assault be proven guilty or not guilty without any evidence whatsover aside from the hearsay of others?

This will get a lot more messier before common sense prevails and will spread throughout workplaces, relationships, friendships, family, community and more to the point that there will be more accused than there are not accused. Then the inevitable will happen. Everyone will be jailed if they have not sexually assaulted someone else.

Then and only then will the true Valentines Day reveal itself once again!

(sarcasm intended in parts)
edit on 1-10-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Democratic Congressman Jerrold Nadler says Kavanaugh is GUILTY. And after he's confirmed to the Supreme Court, the Democratic majority in the House will prove it!

www.washingtontimes.com...

So yeah..you're right.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
yyaawwnnnn

ZZzzzzzzzz

Yup. And this would be what a centrist would say. Got it. Care to address the OP or just more of the same with you.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Uh huh.

"Guilty til' Proven Guilty" is also one of the greatest Boomtown Rats songs of all time.

kudos for the mention

didnt know people even know who they were anymore

edit on 1-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

i dont like mondays yo

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It has the advantage of saving a lot of time...[/sarc]

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Uh huh.

kudos for the mention

didnt know people even know who they were anymore

i dont like mondays yo

I used to be like you until I heard this...

Now I hate everything

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Every time someone plays that Rebecca Black song a kitten dies.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

nope not in the UK the judges are such bone heads their record of proper sensitizing are totally screwed

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hear when Kavanaugh is not raping women with bad memories or conducting a train he is raping kittens.. Very cute little fluffy kittens. Oh the humanity.
edit on 1-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Kavanaugh was involved with the Ken Star investigation, which started as something or the other and ended impeach a president for lying about a bj. Seems like karma coming back to bite not just him but Republicans as well.

I see people claiming the Dems will pay for this. Seems like just one more step in an ongoing cycle.

Don't see anyone trying to change the situation just more finger pointing and "they did it first"

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

ketsuko

I hear when Kavanaugh is not raping women with bad memories or conducting a train he is raping kittens.. Very cute little fluffy kittens. Oh the humanity.

Time to take paws for thought...

Are you guys fur real?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Purrfectly serious.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
But look, nobody is Purr-fect!

Meow listen carefully, this could be claw-ful if it turned out to be nothing more than a paws-ability.

I mean you guys have to be kitten-me!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's a litter too late to be thinking about that.

Seriously though, FOX is reporting that Kavanaugh has just resigned his teaching job at Harvard Law over student protest there.

REEEEEE! So much for innocent until proven guilty, right? I guess we've stuck it to the man.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Sorry, but it’s the only sound that can get that song out of my head.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie

I see people claiming the Dems will pay for this.

My money is on Kavenaugh raping everyone of them into submission. In fact, i’m starting a gofundme as we speak to fund all of the beer fueled hatey rape that he has ahead of him.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join