It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently unsubstantiated claims only count against conservatives

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
www.newstimes.com...

"An ex-girlfriend's allegation that Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison once physically abused her could not be substantiated because she refused to provide video she said she had of the incident, AN ATTORNEY WITH LINKS TO THE SATES DEMOCRAT PARTY who was hired to investigate the claims concluded in a draft report obtained by The Associated Press."

"An allegation standing alone is not necessarily sufficient to conclude that conduct occurred, particularly where the accusing party declines to produce supporting evidence that she herself asserts exists," Ellingstad wrote

I thought, according to democrats that we were supposed to believe the women and take their claims as fact. But I guess that only applies when the unsubstantiated claims are against conservatives. Using the democrats standards applied to Kavanaugh isn't burden of proof on Ellison to prove he didn't do it?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The FBI should investigate Keith Ellison.

Fair share and all that jazz.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

At least the Minnesota State Bureau of Investigation seeing as he is trying to attorney general of that state

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I say we get rid of every last one of them, French revolution style...stop letting them use a dialectic to fight against each other...and off with their...!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Liberals are hypocrites and they are well aware of it.

Rather than being ashamed of it like anyone with a moral compass would be, they revel in it.

To them it is a form of power.

A way to do things that you normally couldn't do in a civil society.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well if the FBI is going to investigate sexual misconduct claims that took place 30 years ago, shouldn't they do all of them?

Yeah, I'm talking to you mr Clinton....

Might as well do all those congress payout too.

Drain the whole damn swamp...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Heres a list of them.

www.ranker.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

"A California woman who accused democrat congressional hopeful Gil Cisneros of sexual misconduct has reversed course after meeting with the Democrat."

But after a meeting was facilitated this weekend, Fazli is changing her tune.

“I misunderstood the conversations that I had with Gil Cisneros at the Democratic convention and after. I don’t believe that Gil sexually harassed me,” she said in a statement released by the Cisneros campaign Monday

LOL she "MISUNDERSTOOD" the conversation. How much are they paying her?
edit on 1-10-2018 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I can't help but feel that at some point, a few of the democrats who aren't drooling idiots will see this as a tad bit wrong. There has to be some of them who aren't brain dead toads who know nothing but what CNN tells them to think and say.
And yes, I am well aware that the right sucks too, they do horrible things, but they didn't do this.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

They don't even try to pretend that this is happening anymore.

The leaders of the left have become so unhinged about their loss of power that they have lost site of what the Democratic Party stood for. It is time to lable them. I know, I know, none of us like lables, but just so we can make it clear I shall lable them the Hypocritical Party.

Hypocritical - Adjective
behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
His ex-girlfriend Susan Ellingstad Claims she has video of the incident.

Earlier today she again refused to turn it over to a lawyer representing the Democratic Party .

I hope she has the video and drops it on him just before the election.

It would make one hell of a campaign commercial and just about guarantee a win for Doug Wardlow.

edit on 1-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You’re asking uncomfortable questions of the democrats.

Therefore, I believe you’ll only receive whataboutisms in response....or silence from dem dems.

Where will it end?? (don’t answer that!)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It's terrible that there's people out there that want everyone to believe all allegations. I understand what those people mean here but they have completely missed the mark. What they really want (well, should want) is for the investigators to believe the allegations and to find evidence and then convict. That's the 'everyone' that people really mean. But the public (everyone) should keep an open mind and convict people based on evidence. To believe all allegations won't end well. You got to remember, there are many people (if not all) that can lie or worst misrepresent and exaggerate the truth.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm starting to feel left out. No one is accusing me of having sex.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
www.newstimes.com...

"An ex-girlfriend's allegation that Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison once physically abused her could not be substantiated because she refused to provide video she said she had of the incident, AN ATTORNEY WITH LINKS TO THE SATES DEMOCRAT PARTY who was hired to investigate the claims concluded in a draft report obtained by The Associated Press."

"An allegation standing alone is not necessarily sufficient to conclude that conduct occurred, particularly where the accusing party declines to produce supporting evidence that she herself asserts exists," Ellingstad wrote

I thought, according to democrats that we were supposed to believe the women and take their claims as fact. But I guess that only applies when the unsubstantiated claims are against conservatives. Using the democrats standards applied to Kavanaugh isn't burden of proof on Ellison to prove he didn't do it?

I would REALLY like for someone to do an in depth investigation into Larry Sinclair - the male prostitute who said he smoked crack and did coc aine while either giving or receiving a BJ from "the pride of Chicago" (or Kenya, or Hawaii, or Indonesia, I can't keep them straight). His accusations were swept under the rug so fast that I felt there had to be truth to them especially since it was while O was a freshmen senator (or was he just a state senator at that point) - and he was the Chosen one by the DNC.

I really don't think that the Sinclair guy had anything to gain by coming forward and he did seem more stable and credible than Blasey Ford (I'm not convinced by her "fake" degrees bestowed upon her to make her seem intelligent - that is exactly how the elite operate - build up the reputation with un-earned degrees and people, especially the far left, HAVE to beleive them... THOSE people are irredeemable sheep,,, the diametric opposite of the conservative sheep in many ways - both equally as bad)

How could we find out about the Sin Clair allegations. I know that it was a while ago, still only about 1/2 as long ago as Blasey Ford's allegations, so there should be no reason it couldn't be investigated. The reasons to investigate would go to showing character, as he was a state or US senator at the time indulging in illicit drugs and adultery while in public office - which would directly effect his legacy. I call for an FBI investigation into this NOW, for the sake of the people who think they can trust Bommy and the DNC.

Can you imagine if this proven to be true and the DNC had covered it up? WHHOOOOWWWEEE - I think the DNC would loose the next 3-5 presidential elections if this were the case.

I know many people are going to say that it was proven to be false, but I never saw proof, only liberal pundits talking smack about the guy and republicans too polite to bring such things up because they were afraid of being called homophobic and or racist - but the times when those insults carrying any weight are about 5-8 years behind us and we can now go forth and find the truth while we collect jugs of liberal tears that I use to make my spectacular sour dough bread (it's the secret ingredient!!! and I win prizes with it!!
)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I would not turn it over to a democrat lawyer, either...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Well now, the idea that you actually WANT to have sex means there's something wrong with you.
Here...fill out these forms ( in triplicate ) and include all medical records, along with a psych eval, work history, tax records, and testimony from at least 50 people stating you are trustworthy.
Then comes the FBI background check.

When all that is finished, you MAY get permission to LOOK at a potential partner.
NOT SPEAK TO OR TOUCH - ( that's a whole different set of forms )

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I don't want to have sex. I just want people to think I do.

top topics

join