It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swetnick claim now falling apart...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: network dude

You’re right, during the 80s the closest thing I ever saw to punch at a party was potluck grog.

Pardon me for a second the mere mention of it made my skin crawl and I had to choke back bile.

I will elaborate for those that might not be aware of the beverage from hell.

People would bring everything from pure grain alcohol to 3.2% beer we would mix it all together. I forget what happened after that. But I sure as hell remember the hangover.

Hell...I went to what would be considered an "elitist" school and graduated in the 90s and never once went to a party with punch at it.

Went to school dances that had it but never at a friends house party.

It was all bottles of liquor and beer.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Were the dances chauffered/supervised?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
okay...i can clear the air about the punch. We used Hawaiian Punch and fresh fruit and 190 proof Everclear and mix in new trashcan. It's how Punch got it's name as it certainly had some kick, but one heck of a punch.

As an interesting side note, it is illegal for purchase in Maryland. It could be another trip point for Ms Swetnick. Not sure when it became illegal.
edit on 10/1/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

When she asked Swetnick if Judge or Kavanaugh spiked the punch, as claimed in her statement, Swetnick says, "Well, I saw him giving red cups to quite a few girls during that time frame. ... I saw him around the punch containers. I don’t know what he did. But I saw him by them, yes."

This might be a minor thing, but does anyone remember those red plastic disposable cups at parties back in the early 80s?

I sure don't. I always see them in the movies when depicting high school or college parties, they've almost become a trope of their own. But certainly where I grew up they were never a thing back then. I thought they were a more recent thing.

Does anyone else recall?

Beer pong cups.

Only seen them in movies, personally.

Come to think of it, I don't recall what color or kind of beer cups we used back then.

Seems like trivia to remember.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

When she asked Swetnick if Judge or Kavanaugh spiked the punch, as claimed in her statement, Swetnick says, "Well, I saw him giving red cups to quite a few girls during that time frame. ... I saw him around the punch containers. I don’t know what he did. But I saw him by them, yes."

This might be a minor thing, but does anyone remember those red plastic disposable cups at parties back in the early 80s?

I sure don't. I always see them in the movies when depicting high school or college parties, they've almost become a trope of their own. But certainly where I grew up they were never a thing back then. I thought they were a more recent thing.

Does anyone else recall?

Beer pong cups.

Come to think of it, I don't recall what color or kind of beer cups we used back then.

My guess is if they were popular when she claims these rapes happened, they would be in movies of the times....likely before these times.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Didn't watch this.

Just saw the cups.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Does anyone else recall?

Beer pong cups.

My guess is if they were popular when she claims these rapes happened, they would be in movies of the times....likely before these times.

I can't find a movie they are in that old.

were they even around back then?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Does anyone else recall?

Beer pong cups.

They had been invented by then, but I dont know if they were widespread by that time.
edit on 10/1/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Indelible in the hippocampus.

I think that was actually the title to Cypress Hill's follow-up single that never quite did as well.

Can't imagine why ...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Does anyone else recall?

Beer pong cups.

They had been invented by then, but I dont know if they were widespread by that time.

Red SOLO cups introduced in 1970s...according to website

edit on 1-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Does anyone else recall?

Beer pong cups.

1977 was when I found. Not sure on their popularity in the early 80s.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Does anyone else recall?

Beer pong cups.

I was just looking at yearbook pics again and they all seem to have the clear cheap cups in them.

Have not been able to find a single one with a red solo cup.

It's the details these people forget to go over that end up showing they are liars.

This is likely a good one.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Does anyone else recall?

Beer pong cups.

I was just looking at yearbook pics again and they all seem to have the clear cheap cups in them.

Have not been able to find a single one with a red solo cup.

It's the details these people forget to go over that end up showing they are liars.

This is likely a good one.

The Hypnotist must not have "recovered" that part of her repressed memories correctly. Gonna have to talk to the CIA about that. Glitch in the Matrix.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I’m sure you guys had a keg or two ?

This reminiscing is making me feel old. It reminded me that I was drinking when beer cans switched from pulltabs to pop tops .

Wait I just realized something. During the 80s we were making history. The first generation to party with a red solo party cup . ( The greatest American invention ever )

Now I miss drive-ins.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I’m sure you guys had a keg or two ?

This reminiscing is making me feel old. It reminded me that I was drinking when beer cans switched from pulltabs to pop tops .

Wait I just realized something. During the 80s we were making history. The first generation to party with a red solo party cup . ( The greatest American invention ever )

Now I miss drive-ins.

My first memory of a plastic cup was clear...then it was a blue solo....red came later.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Artistic licensing on my part .

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Artistic licensing on my part .

LOL...similar to Blasey Fords memory....nice.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
That used to be referred to as pulling a train. Usually the girls were willing participants. I never participated but did know two girls that participated, they liked the attention. It was not rape, and I do not judge anyone about their sexual desires.

Some people like that kind of stuff, but an observer may not understand that a woman might like that. The girls were actually really friendly and nice girls.

I would bet that a lot of fraternities did things like that back when I was in college.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
SweatNeck's former boyfriend was on FoxNews tonight.

The Headline: Ex-Boyfriend says Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick threatened to kill his unborn child, 'was exaggerating everything'

The Article: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The boyfriend said that she is not political, but always wanted attention. He also made her out to be a nut job. He said he and his family had to change their numbers after they broke up.

He said she threatened his wife and unborn child.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join