It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swetnick claim now falling apart...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
news.grabien.com...

When she asked Swetnick if Judge or Kavanaugh spiked the punch, as claimed in her statement, Swetnick says, "Well, I saw him giving red cups to quite a few girls during that time frame. ... I saw him around the punch containers. I don’t know what he did. But I saw him by them, yes."

Later, she backed away from her claim that gang rape was a frequent occurrence at these parties. Instead, she simply says she saw people hanging around a room and now, with the benefit of hindsight, believes they were doing so to serially rape a woman trapped inside. Swetnick also notably makes frequent reference to Kavanaugh and Judge "laughing," which is perhaps helpful as the media last week gave heavy replay to Ford alleging Kavanaugh laughing after Ford's alleged attack. 
"I would see boys standing outside of rooms, congregated together," Swetnick said of the rape dens. "Sort of like a gauntlet. And I didn’t know what was occurring. But I would see them laughing, a lot of laughing."

And the kicker!

NBC's Snow said that Swetnick gave them some names of people who would be able to corroborate her story. One of them was dead, another said he didn't know her, and the other two didn't respond. 

It appears now that she has fabricated the entire incident.

ETA another link with the full interview....and it is quite entertaining. She is so full of crap it is sad.

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 10/1/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Indelible in the hippocampus.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

With that, Senator Cornyn just hinted that the FBI Investigation has completed. A formal announcement of findings is expected to be made.

Cornyn was asked what the next procedural steps will be for the nomination, including when McConnell will file cloture to move to end debate on Kavanaugh.

“We'll take it one step at a time but let’s wait to get some announcement on what the FBI investigation has revealed,” he said.
Source: Anti-America Terrorist MSM

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Does anyone else find it odd that these women would keep going to the parties?
I've been to college and I can say for a fact that word travels fast as to where to get the best "stuff", and where to avoid.

I'm saying they knew exactly what they were doing.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This is obviously all fake news. Avenatti clearly stated that she was 100% credible.

How dare Trump nominate someone who laughed at parties. I just... I have no words. I'm literally shaking.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Does anyone else find it odd that these women would keep going to the parties?
I've been to college and I can say for a fact that word travels fast as to where to get the best "stuff", and where to avoid.

I'm saying they knew exactly what they were doing.

Yeah...that is one of my biggest issues. Especially with Swetnick...said she was gangbang raped in 1982 but continued to go to the parties into 1983....HUH?

The video of the interview in the second link is very telling as well. It is actually pretty ridiculous how much acting she appears to be doing.

+6 more 
link   

She added that she contacted the police and told her mother about the alleged assault.

Yet police and her mother did nothing after she told them she was gang raped? BS .

They seriously need to end this crap now.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Julie thinking about what "under penalty of felony" means.

bwaaaaahahahaha

Maybe she thought it was a little "Miss Demeanor".

💥POW!!💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

When she asked Swetnick if Judge or Kavanaugh spiked the punch, as claimed in her statement, Swetnick says, "Well, I saw him giving red cups to quite a few girls during that time frame. ... I saw him around the punch containers. I don’t know what he did. But I saw him by them, yes."

This might be a minor thing, but does anyone remember those red plastic disposable cups at parties back in the early 80s?

I sure don't. I always see them in the movies when depicting high school or college parties, they've almost become a trope of their own. But certainly where I grew up they were never a thing back then. I thought they were a more recent thing.

Does anyone else recall?
edit on 1-10-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
They should nail her and everyone stalling Kavanuaghs confirmation on OBSTRUCTION of JUSTICE.

Since the job is for a supreme court JUSTICE.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

“Now”????

Her story fell to pieces last week.

I have a feeling her ‘bad weeks’ will start to pile up.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

pretty much always been around

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
But they want us to ALWAYS believe the victim.

Let me be very clear here:

No one is entitled to be believed. No one.

You are entitled to have you story heard and investigated for truth and resolution. But you are NOT entitled to be believed. Being believed requires evidence.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
How dare he hang around the punch bowl and pass out cups, and even worse, he LAUGHED.

THE HORROR

THE HORROR

end this clown show, now pls

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Swetnick claim now falling apart...

That implies that it was ever "together" in the first place...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

www.kare11.com...

Unless the victim is accusing a democrat..

Quote from the attorney investigating Ellison “An allegation standing alone is not necessarily sufficient to conclude that conduct occurred, particularly where the accusing party declines to produce supporting evidence that she herself asserts exists,” Ellingstad wrote

Amazing they say an allegation alone is not enough when it comes to a democrat.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I never could figure out how they would spike the punch.

So that it would only affect the girls that were supposedly being attacked. If the punch was spiked with drugs everyone that drank it would go to sleep or be blacked out .

The lady is a donuthead, because it’s so easy to punch holes in her story .

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Feinstein read some of her written testimony into the record at the committee hearing no?

+1 more 
link   

Is this Avanetti's client? The one who had CNN breathless over the possibilities?

link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I never could figure out how they would spike the punch.

So that it would only affect the girls that were supposedly being attacked. If the punch was spiked with drugs everyone that drank it would go to sleep or be blacked out .

The lady is a donuthead, because it’s so easy to punch holes in her story .

Ha! Yes...only certain girls could have the punch...

Not to mention the boys that apparently were not affected by it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join