It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temperament of Supreme Court

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

That proves it. A college student getting into a bar room brawl. I mean that never happens and that alone should stop someone of having a future career in anything they attempt.

I have blacked out about twice in my life from drinking, yet I seldom drink, but some would use that to say I am an alcoholic. lol.

You are really starting to sound like a shill.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Judges should not be emotionally driven otherwise we might end up with him making emotional decision and not impartial like they should be, then again you guys have a very unpresidential president so no biggie.

The twitter spats those 2 could have would be epic, so swear him in and let the shenanigans continue.

link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Grambler

An angry drunk who his friends from college won't even defend is the last thing the US need on the supreme court.

Ruth may have problems. Agreed.

Why stack the bench with an alcoholic sexual predator to boot?

65 ladies have written letters speaking of his great character from their time working directly with them

personally i think he just gave them that D and they want some more

link   

With questions about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s drinking habits surfacing in the investigation of sexual assault allegations against him, a college friend has described him as a “belligerent and aggressive” drinker who once started a fight that led to the jailing of a mutual friend. Charles Ludington, who knew Kavanaugh at Yale University, told The Washington Post Sunday that he plans to give the FBI a statement on the matter, and he provided a copy of the statement to the paper.

Source

You are unable to produce anything beyond a fight and some college drinking that occurred 30 years ago. Desperation never looked so embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Supreme Court needs some bridgework.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

bull#

nobody went to see UB40

ever

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

With questions about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s drinking habits surfacing in the investigation of sexual assault allegations against him, a college friend has described him as a “belligerent and aggressive” drinker who once started a fight that led to the jailing of a mutual friend. Charles Ludington, who knew Kavanaugh at Yale University, told The Washington Post Sunday that he plans to give the FBI a statement on the matter, and he provided a copy of the statement to the paper.

Source

You are unable to produce anything beyond a fight and some college drinking that occurred 30 years ago. Desperation never looked so embarrassing.

Every day it gets worse. Wait till tomorrow. Wait till the end of the FBI investigation.

Or better yet, wait till November.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

And he said Democrats were coming at him.

That's a FACT Jack.

One need not look further than Kavanaughs 2006 confirmation vote.

Feinstein,Durbin,Leahy all voted no.

They passed judgment on Kavaungh with nothing more than confirmation bias(belief)

Because they didn't want him then, and even if Ford never came in to the picture still didn't.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

OK...thanks for explaining. I thought you were attempting to rally me into your "we". You hurt my family and I'll never forgive or forget. I hope Kavanaugh is the same way.

Today MSNBC idiots were very concerned about "retribution" should he be seated. God I hope there is!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Source

Every day it gets worse. Wait till tomorrow. Wait till the end of the FBI investigation.

FBI Investigation is nearing completion, according to Senator Cornyn.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And he said Democrats were coming at him.

That's a FACT Jack.

One need not look further than Kavanaughs 2006 confirmation vote.

Feinstein,Durbin,Leahy all voted no.

They passed judgment on Kavaungh with nothing more than confirmation bias(belief)

Because they didn't want him then, and even if Ford never came in to the picture still didn't.

That's because politics is like being in a gang, except instead of using guns they use spite.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I know ...

Someone might uncover that he pulled a chair out from under his classmate at one time in gradeschool!

link   

Actually no, every day it has gotten better. First it was gang rape, now you're bringing up college drinking and fights. Next it will be farting...oh no we already covered that.

link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Actually that's because the BK haters repeatedly raped him over the course of the last few weeks.

Gang bang even.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Source

Bridge Over Troubled Waters is the new theme song.

💥🥁💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Source

Bridge Over Troubled Waters is the new theme song.

💥🥁💥

Maybe tie a few evil people together and push them off the bridge as we cross?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I know ...

Someone might uncover that he pulled a chair out from under his classmate at one time in gradeschool!

I heard it was musical chairs.

He sat down before the music stopped !!!!

Grounds for Impeachment 100%

😎

link   

. Next it will be farting...oh no we already covered that.

What if he sharted, surely that would be enough...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Actually that's because the BK haters repeatedly raped him over the course of the last few weeks.

Gang bang even.

So they were swingers...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well since an obscene amount of money was changing hands.

There's another word for that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join