It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Whole Ridiculous Smear Job is Based on a Recovered Memory, Is That Even a Thing ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
A doctor friend of mine told me that many-many women are taking some sort of medication for their problems these days. Once you realize this and look around while in public, you can notice it. It's as if these women have a fog about them and a look in their eyes as if the lights are on & no one is home. Some are worse than others.

It's quite easy to see the change in a person once they start Anti Depressants and Anti Psychotics.

Read the side effects of them. The over medication of America is the worst part of the WAR on Drugs.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Let me start with, I’m not buying this recovered memory crap.

So, here are my questions to the accuser.

How much did you pay the shrink that pulled it out of your head ?

How long have you been going to this memory recovery expert ?

Was there really just two questions on the lie detector ?

What medications are you currently on ?

So, let me get this straight.

To even begin to believe this woman,

I would have to believe some shrink,

Pulled this story out of this woman’s head...Poppycock

A recovered memory ruining a guys life.

Just when I thought both sides couldn’t go lower.

They did.

Why was she going to a marriage counselor in the first place?

What was the problem?

Personally, I think she has substance abuse issues and cheated on her husband with her drug dealer.

She got bombed on 1 beer in the 80's?

My wife is still walking and talking after a glass of wine once in a blue moon.

Little goofy but not out of it.

Apparently it was all because of wanting a second front door in their home.

My problem with this is she said she told her husband about her "attack" before and I would think an understanding husband would say ok...screw it...second front door.

Honestly...big deal. It definitely isnt something to end a marriage with kids over.

I am fairly certain she and her husband have been separated for a long time.

She goes by and signs her name Christine Blasey. The initial reports of her having to leave because of threats only state she and her kids left. And follow up reports state they separated the kids and each had one.

Then her hearing occurs and her husband doesnt attend.

Screams separated to me.

Oh yeah, I remember but wtf is a second front door?!!!

cheese is priced!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

A doctor friend of mine told me that many-many women are taking some sort of medication for their problems these days. Once you realize this and look around while in public, you can notice it. It's as if these women have a fog about them and a look in their eyes as if the lights are on & no one is home. Some are worse than others.

It's quite easy to see the change in a person once they start Anti Depressants and Anti Psychotics.

Read the side effects of them. The over medication of America is the worst part of the WAR on Drugs.

My 1st wife and I were prescribed anti's and after being on Paxil, i stopped taking them coz i was getting crazy..
I mean paranoia and violent thoughts. I wasn't f'n crazed in the first place.

Wife kept up her Xanax, not a great mix.

She loved them. Cost me a fkin fortune besides the sessions.

Like I said, 1st wife.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Let me start with, I’m not buying this recovered memory crap.

So, here are my questions to the accuser.

How much did you pay the shrink that pulled it out of your head ?

How long have you been going to this memory recovery expert ?

Was there really just two questions on the lie detector ?

What medications are you currently on ?

So, let me get this straight.

To even begin to believe this woman,

I would have to believe some shrink,

Pulled this story out of this woman’s head...Poppycock

A recovered memory ruining a guys life.

Just when I thought both sides couldn’t go lower.

They did.

Why was she going to a marriage counselor in the first place?

What was the problem?

Personally, I think she has substance abuse issues and cheated on her husband with her drug dealer.

She got bombed on 1 beer in the 80's?

My wife is still walking and talking after a glass of wine once in a blue moon.

Little goofy but not out of it.

Apparently it was all because of wanting a second front door in their home.

My problem with this is she said she told her husband about her "attack" before and I would think an understanding husband would say ok...screw it...second front door.

Honestly...big deal. It definitely isnt something to end a marriage with kids over.

I am fairly certain she and her husband have been separated for a long time.

She goes by and signs her name Christine Blasey. The initial reports of her having to leave because of threats only state she and her kids left. And follow up reports state they separated the kids and each had one.

Then her hearing occurs and her husband doesnt attend.

Screams separated to me.

Oh yeah, I remember but wtf is a second front door?!!!

cheese is priced!

What I dont get is why it had to be a front door. Why not compromise and make a second back door or side door.

But no....had to be a front door?

WTF?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Whether you buy it or not, people who know better than you certainly think its got legs. Since you have absolutely no power in this situation, what you think of recovered memory doesn't amount to a whole lot, now does it?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Yeah, attack the messenger and not the message. Do you have anything to add to the thread ?

I could say that is sage advice, but ...

Do you really want a drunk with anger issues on the court?

Oh, and Kry-enough, just to add some humor.

How are these both not examples of what you just chided the poster you replied to for? Attacking the messenger (Kavanaugh) and not addressing the real reasons why you guys don't want him on the court -- his perceived judicial philosophy and why you guys don't like it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Krakatoa

Absolutely I'm not immune to the childish antics, everytime I see a response with dimocrat I will respond with republitard.

Oh, good grief!

At least use the internet accepted slur -- rethuglican.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

YES...not a medical person here, but you listed the meds for the symptom. Why is it all of a sudden we find all these women are taking these psych meds? It's turned them into zombies.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well, now I have to jump into the fray. I am going to be 52 in about 3 weeks. I have pretty bad PTSD and am bipolar (or so "they" say. I am still fighting that one, even though I was "labeled" that since my teen years when it was called "manic depression") the point is, I refused to medicate myself ALL those years, even though those drugs....I mean almost every single one throughout the years, has been pushed on me....and I have always stopped them...some within days. I hate them. I won't bore all ya'll with the slow breakdown after a hysterectomy I had when I was aged 38, but it was kind of slow, I guess (not really, but it wasn't like I went all ape $@@t in one day. Then I started to have seizures in 2009. I didn't like the anti-seizure medications either....a brain drug is a brain drug is a brain drug.....so I suffered a seizure once in a while....big deal.....they became less and less and I learned to avid the triggers. Then, I guess age and my self medicating with alcohol, (oh yes, very common with the mentally ill) and pot, (also very common) got the best of me and I had a seizure while driving. Didn't hurt anyone, but I had another seizure while being arrested and was charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest. When the officer arrested me, I flipped out because of the PTSD. The stress caused me to have a seizure. During the seizure, I must have kicked the cop. (This was a year ago and the charges were never actually charged, if that makes sense. I am working on having them officially dropped and removed from my record now that the SOL is up) My point of all of this is that after the horrible experience of basically running around UNMEDICATED, I finally came to the realization that I HAD to medicate myself. I WAS out of control.
I had to stop drinking. I wasn't drinking that much, but I was drinking every single day. I have my medical card still as it really does help with my issues, but limit myself to the CBD and avoid THC or limit myself. I then went to the dreaded psychiatrist for the medications. I also started to regularly go to the neurologist. I take a medication to control both symptoms: the seizures and the mania.
SO.....medications may make some women seem crazy.....some women (and men) ARE crazy (that is such a loaded word, ya know) So many things had happened to precipitate my breakdown: I was REALLY raped, (not some 36 years ago groping...but a violent encounter by a stranger in Chicago) in 2013 which precipitated a move from where I had lived for 17 years to a place I hated. I lost my father to cancer, a brother to suicide, had to fight family for my inheritance, was suffering seizures, taken off my estrogen suddenly, had my 25 year old daughter drop out of college her senior year, admit to being a meth addict, caught her in bed with my SON, (her half brother) and well.....I lost it.
So.....before any of ya'll judge WOMEN for taking medication based on some college or random girlfriend or ex wife you had that had some emotional problems........there are SERIOUS mental health issues that REALLY need medicating . I TRIED not medicating mine and held a 30 year career in medicine....until one year, I just couldn't handle it any more......

how's THAT for sharing too much!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Whether you buy it or not, people who know better than you certainly think its got legs. Since you have absolutely no power in this situation, what you think of recovered memory doesn't amount to a whole lot, now does it?

Looks like the guy in your avatar is doing some serious memory recovery !!

💥😁💥

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

YES...not a medical person here, but you listed the meds for the symptom. Why is it all of a sudden we find all these women are taking these psych meds? It's turned them into zombies.

zombies become xombies

😯

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Nor does yours.

I expressed an opinion. You express your opinion.

That’s kind of how it works.

Sheesh

<< 1  2  3   >>

join