It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Whole Ridiculous Smear Job is Based on a Recovered Memory, Is That Even a Thing ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
New story ready to hit the headlines...........

Kavanaugh saw a girl in a sweatshirt and snuk up behind her and put a toad down her back !!!!!!

This might be the girl:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: JasonBillung

a reply to: JasonBillung

LOL! Oh no he threw some ice!!!!

Still nothing about drinking.

Hell...next we will hear of his getting caught for *gasp* mailbox baseball! The HORROR!

Come on dude...you are a self professed FED....you should be able to dig up a LOT more than us!

“When Brett got drunk, he was often belligerent and aggressive,” the statement reads in part. “On one of the last occasions I purposely socialized with Brett, I witnessed him respond to a semi-hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man’s face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail.” “I do not believe that the heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21 year old should condemn a person for the rest of his life,” Ludington, who is now a university professor, continued in the statement. “However ... if he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences.”

Source

Neat.....another unprovable claim!

Again...you are a self professed FED with T5 clearance. You should be able to pull any and all information on any and all records associated with Kav....

Let me know when you quit being a troll and lying about your entire life!

Beginning to think you and Ford or you and Swetnick are related.

hahhahahah

this die aint no fed and aint no G14 classified

definitely bull#.

thats funny

Not only that but he is "making bank"

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I make bank on my job, my C-Corp, some real estate, an oil lease and my really big stock market investments. What's in your wallet?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

My first thought was if it can be extracted would it not also be true it could be implanted? There has been a lot of experimentation and study as it relates to the possibility. If through means of torture you can can reform someones entire psyche, it doesnt seem out of the realm of possibility to change a thought that already existed, presuming she suffered an abuse in her life.
edit on 10/1/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: carewemust

"Both sides going lower"? Only the Dimocrats are in la-la land. The math is against them because they can't WIN anything.

You republitards are just as bad.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Absolutely I'm not immune to the childish antics, everytime I see a response with dimocrat I will respond with republitard.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

My first thought was if it can be extracted would it not also be true it could be implanted? There has been a lot of experimentation and study as it relates to the possibility. If through means of torture you can can reform someones entire psyche, it doesnt seem out of the realm of possibility to change a thought that already existed, presuming she suffered an abuse in her life.

Right,

This memory recovery stuff is not science.

It’s more voodoo than proven theory.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It Really IS Mon ! I Recovered a Suppressed Memory Once where I thought Barbra Eden was My Genie . No Really , Yep , I was a Master Mon ! My Shrink Said I Really Believed it WAS REAL , but Yo , No Freakin' WAY was I " Buyin " that ! I Knew I was Just " Trippin '" ...........)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I once saw him drunkenly assault a garden gnome, it was horrendous, I think I'm scarred for life. I cant recall the location or why he or I were there, but if you ask these people they will tell ya.

"Sir, those people said they had no recollection of the events described"

Did you just assume my gender? You've lost all credibility now, bigot. It happened I told the beach boys about it, and my therapist. My wife and I had an argument, she wanted green space behind the house during the renovation, but I wanted pavement so there was no place for a gnome in my yard.

Dont worry, you dont have to prove me wrong, that would be victim blaming, you just have to prove to America it's not possible of him.

This type of non-sense reminds of one of my favorite Chris Farely scences.

Bus Driver: No, no, no they didn't. But you could imagine what it'd be like if they did, right? Huh? Huh?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Hell...next we will hear of his getting caught for *gasp* mailbox baseball! The HORROR!

Come on dude...you are a self professed FED....you should be able to dig up a LOT more than us!

“When Brett got drunk, he was often belligerent and aggressive,” the statement reads in part. “On one of the last occasions I purposely socialized with Brett, I witnessed him respond to a semi-hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man’s face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail.” “I do not believe that the heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21 year old should condemn a person for the rest of his life,” Ludington, who is now a university professor, continued in the statement. “However ... if he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences.”

Source

Again...you are a self professed FED with T5 clearance. You should be able to pull any and all information on any and all records associated with Kav....

hahhahahah

definitely bull#.

thats funny

I make bank on my job, my C-Corp, some real estate, an oil lease and my really big stock market investments. What's in your wallet?

he makes bank???

that phrase puts him at about 19 by my estimation
which means he makes #

makes bank

hilarious

whats in my wallet?
dust and an old condom from 1993

just waiting for the right girl to roofie so i can use it

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Source

hahhahahah

definitely bull#.

thats funny

he makes bank???

which means he makes #

makes bank

hilarious

whats in my wallet?

I hear that Ford woman is a bit loose and likes to party....

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Source

hahhahahah

definitely bull#.

thats funny

he makes bank???

which means he makes #

makes bank

hilarious

whats in my wallet?

I'll make the punch....

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The thing you have to remember about Christine Blasey Ford accusation against Brett Kavanaugh is that the original letter and accusation were made BEFORE Trump picked Kavanaugh for SCOTUS

When Dr Ford made the accusation, Brett Kavanaugh was an unknown judge on a backwater Federal court. Actually, he is on the same court circuit as Merrick Garland, but that's hardly been mentioned.

Saying that the accusation was only because he was nominated for SCOTUS is completely flawed thinking.

She suddenly found herself thrust into the spotlight of a SCOTUS nomination fight, it's certainly not what she was thinking would happen when she made this accusation, she sure didn't anticipate that she'd be testifying in front on Congress.

That very fact makes this whole thing entirely credible.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Absolutely,

But, the mere fact you can pass a polygraph leads credence to the possibility of implanted thought. Seems I recall our government dipping their toes in that water before, did somebody say she has relations to the CIA?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

According to her only though, right?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Source

hahhahahah

definitely bull#.

thats funny

he makes bank???

which means he makes #

makes bank

hilarious

whats in my wallet?

I'll make the punch....

put extra roofies in mine please

im tryin to get turnt

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It's been a thing for decades in the wackjob conspiracy / UFO abductee community.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The thing you have to remember about Christine Blasey Ford accusation against Brett Kavanaugh is that the original letter and accusation were made BEFORE Trump picked Kavanaugh for SCOTUS

When Dr Ford made the accusation, Brett Kavanaugh was an unknown judge on a backwater Federal court. Actually, he is on the same court circuit as Merrick Garland, but that's hardly been mentioned.

Saying that the accusation was only because he was nominated for SCOTUS is completely flawed thinking.

She suddenly found herself thrust into the spotlight of a SCOTUS nomination fight, it's certainly not what she was thinking would happen when she made this accusation, she sure didn't anticipate that she'd be testifying in front on Congress.

Except that isnt true....he was being talked about as a pick before she sent the letter. There are even news reports about it as early as July 5 that I can find...and they imply it was talked about prior....just dont feel like looking more as that is WELL before she even wrote to Eshoo.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

That's July 5 story on it.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Except for all of the verified conflicts ...........

Read and then watch and then think and then think again.

about 50 points of conflict in an official report

Mitchell Memo

Watch Rachel Mitchell's complete questioning of Christine Blasey Ford, without interruptions

Boing Boing ng ng ng ng ng

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Let me start with, I’m not buying this recovered memory crap.

So, here are my questions to the accuser.

How much did you pay the shrink that pulled it out of your head ?

How long have you been going to this memory recovery expert ?

Was there really just two questions on the lie detector ?

What medications are you currently on ?

So, let me get this straight.

To even begin to believe this woman,

I would have to believe some shrink,

Pulled this story out of this woman’s head...Poppycock

A recovered memory ruining a guys life.

Just when I thought both sides couldn’t go lower.

They did.

Why was she going to a marriage counselor in the first place?

What was the problem?

Personally, I think she has substance abuse issues and cheated on her husband with her drug dealer.

She got bombed on 1 beer in the 80's?

My wife is still walking and talking after a glass of wine once in a blue moon.

Little goofy but not out of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Let me start with, I’m not buying this recovered memory crap.

So, here are my questions to the accuser.

How much did you pay the shrink that pulled it out of your head ?

How long have you been going to this memory recovery expert ?

Was there really just two questions on the lie detector ?

What medications are you currently on ?

So, let me get this straight.

To even begin to believe this woman,

I would have to believe some shrink,

Pulled this story out of this woman’s head...Poppycock

A recovered memory ruining a guys life.

Just when I thought both sides couldn’t go lower.

They did.

Why was she going to a marriage counselor in the first place?

What was the problem?

Personally, I think she has substance abuse issues and cheated on her husband with her drug dealer.

She got bombed on 1 beer in the 80's?

My wife is still walking and talking after a glass of wine once in a blue moon.

Little goofy but not out of it.

Apparently it was all because of wanting a second front door in their home.

My problem with this is she said she told her husband about her "attack" before and I would think an understanding husband would say ok...screw it...second front door.

Honestly...big deal. It definitely isnt something to end a marriage with kids over.

I am fairly certain she and her husband have been separated for a long time.

She goes by and signs her name Christine Blasey. The initial reports of her having to leave because of threats only state she and her kids left. And follow up reports state they separated the kids and each had one.

Then her hearing occurs and her husband doesnt attend.

Screams separated to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join