It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh's classmate says he lied about drinking

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Ruth GIN-sburg drinks too much...sleeps too much...mumbles instead of talking... and advocated lowering the age of legal sex to 12.

If she is qualified to remain on the bench, almost anyone is more than qualified to join her on the bench.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: SwissMarked

It certainly would make her version of the story come in question. I mean, obviously Kavanaugh didn't put his hand over her mouth as she claims, it would have been sliced to shreds.

There's not just the "Black and Decker Wrecker" aspect but if she was getting so roughed up how did her glasses not get knocked off... and if they did she not only didn't mention that but did she leave them behind... is that why she doesn't know how she got home because she couldn't see her way... then again... how'd she manage to unlock the door and get out of the bedroom... find her way across the hall... lock herself in a bathroom...did she then use her DareDevil super hearing to know when she was in the clear... were her glasses ever found... are they still in some random D.C. bedroom... are they the "O.J. Glove"...

We're gonna have to give the F.B.I. more time... if it took 36 years to get this far we're gonna need at least another 18 years to sort through it all... LOL...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Seriously... side by side with a "known" pic... I have a real hard time saying it ain't legit...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Yo Man , If You DID NOT Drink Some Form of Booze in High School or Collage in this Short Life here on Planet Earth , you were Considered a Poo See Wimp Nobody . c'est la vie , in America .....
edit on 1-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
a reply to: PubertJohnston
You do realise... that Donald J Trump is the president
He, not Clinton, chooses the SC judges, right ?

That a typical 'Trump choice' has created this sheer bedlam, right ?
As with many of his appointees since the inauguration ...

Come on Cassi I know you are more intelligent than that, this bedlam is nothing but the Democrats trying to delay, resist and obstruct, nothing wrong it, but lets call it what it is. And its turned into quite the spectacle because of thats what both the left and the right do in these situations. It is what it is. How did 6 background checks miss his rampant drinking? You cant trust either side.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yep , Just Another " Ah , Pass the Joint Mon , don't Bogart It " Moment ...........Solution ? Punch the Dude in the Arm , then Take It ! .....)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Cassi3l

I don't think he can recover from the outpouring of his former friends and classmates that he is a sloppy drunk who slurred his words and was unbalanced in public due to his alcoholism.

We don't need a drunk on the supreme court, especially on with sever anger issues and a background of sexual abuse.

If drinking in high school or college and going to parties is reason for disqualification at high levels in government then virtually everyone in Washington should be disqualified.

Republicans and democrats!

A lot of them are old now and still drink heavily.

lol
Let's not forget a few who did coc aine....

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So, drinking in high school......F'ing HIGH SCHOOL, is disqualifying now? this is the most ridiculous few weeks I can remember in quite some time. those of you pushing this nonsense should really, really feel embarrassed.

drinking......in high school........holy hell.

maybe we should put undercover informants at the local bars in DC to see how many of our illustrious senators are raging alcoholics right now????

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Does anyone remember MD2020? Oh G_D...I'll never drink again !

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

yep. those were the days.........

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
a reply to: burdman30ott6
There's also drinking to excess (bingeing)
loosing control, doing 'bad suff'

Actually, it'd be interesting to know if ...
Kavanaugh has ever been arrested, caught for dui.. other

His rich parents could've gotten him out of things
that 'normies' wouldn't have side stepped

As in Chappaquiddick...

Not saying that there is,
but shouldn't the public know , like beforehand
if there is ?

Oh that reminds me, Ford said he went to "an elitist boy's school". What woman who works at Stanford University talks like that? That totally smacks of class warfare, which the Left continually engages in.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yep...and Night Train and Southern Comfort....

MD2020....maybe it will make a comeback for the 2020 election!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No . Alcohol Equals Incoherently in Thoughts and Actions . MD2020? is a Violation of that Norm . You got Suckered Dude . " Dares " are a Fools Errand ....................)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Kavanaugh, probably trying to please Trump turned into an animal at the hearing,
Are you kidding? Kavanaugh had a right and a reason to be emotional, you know like his wife receiving death threats. Surely that's as horrible as simply being accused of something.....a man who loves his family.....if you were in that place, would you be a paragon of calm? People are just being disingenuous on this count. I include my own sister who every day has been posting stupid memes of Kavanaugh with his face all screwed up. I have ZERO sympathy for her posting that nonsense.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

If drinking in high school or college and going to parties is reason for disqualification at high levels in government then virtually everyone in Washington should be disqualified.

And the lame stream media.

Memory serves Blizter got snipped faced drunk on election nite when Trump won.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

hehe MD 2020 was Dee shiznit!

lmao

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I see nothing there saying he ever blacked out. So how is he lying?

Oh and no one cares.
edit on 1-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Americans spent Election day getting really,really drunk.

Why?

Because the lies are piled to damn high.

edit on 1-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I see nothing there saying he ever blacked out. So how is he lying?

lol... That's up to to the fbi to determine now.

I can see it now in their official report... It'll probably read something like... After extreme deliberation, we have determined that the little bitch could never hold his grog.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

of course

fortified wine was the balls

mad dog
alize
brass monkey
thunderbird

dude. many a nights with that #

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join