It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh's classmate says he lied about drinking

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
As in Chappaquiddick...

Now you're confusing him with Ted Kennedy, who served as a liberal icon in the Senate for 47 years after his alcoholism murdered a girl. A young lady died, unquestionably, and he went on to 5 decades as a lawmaker... Here we have a case where nobody has died (questionably or otherwise), we have accusations of assault with zero affirmations from witnesses, and it was 4 decades ago... but the two are trying to be compared to each other by you.

WOW!!!!

I hope you stretched prior to reaching that far. You certainly don't need a pulled muscle in your present state.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Or , Brett Kavanaugh's Classmate is Lying about Brett Lying about his Drinking . WTF is this Person ? Prof. Ludington ? Is he a Declared LIBERAL ? I know who the Honorable Judge Brett Kavanaugh Is , this Clown has No Rep ............

edit on 1-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Who cares the guy drank in college? Who didn’t? The last two presidents drank, smoked pot and did coke in college and they controlled the entire world. Nobody gave a # then, why now?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: SwissMarked
And even if he did all of that, and much worse
you'd still be cheering your man onwards and upwards ?

No... no I wouldn't... because I don't turn a blind eye to scumbags... in fact I usually single them out... and poke... and poke... and poke... and poke... until it drives them mad...

Anyway...

Poke...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

No effing way! That's gotta be Zuckerberg in a wig.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Anyone who has even a mild alcohol problem would show some kind of run-in with the law. DUI & public intox or something related to being drunk all the time. There is no such thing as a lucky drunk.

Kav hasn't shown any of these problems and probably has a beer like you or I would.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's allegedly entirely legit... it would explain why everything from her "ratemyprofessor" to facebook and Twitter have been entirely scrubbed... had that pic come out sooner and you compare it to what "Jock Kavanaugh" looked like at the time it would have been laughed out of Senate...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

a reply to: proximo

Guess what that doesn't change reality just because you refuse to acknowledge it due to your Trump hatred.

*Bleat*
?

Where did that come from?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: proximo

Guess what that doesn't change reality just because you refuse to acknowledge it due to your Trump hatred.

*Bleat*
?

Where did that come from?

That place that Yahoo!/Washington Post/New York Times/Huffington Post use for all of their source material...

Twitter...

edit on 1-10-2018 by SwissMarked because: Pooch Screwed...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It's allegedly entirely legit... it would explain why everything from her "ratemyprofessor" to facebook and Twitter have been entirely scrubbed... had that pic come out sooner and you compare it to what "Jock Kavanaugh" looked like at the time it would have been laughed out of Senate...

Pretty sure it's not her. If you google image search that it has been memed for a while.

If it is her then she has been the subject of many memes.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Scumbags ...

The current office holders,
State and Branch
Is replete with 'em

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Anyone who has even a mild alcohol problem would show some kind of run-in with the law. DUI & public intox or something related to being drunk all the time. There is no such thing as a lucky drunk.

Kav hasn't shown any of these problems and probably has a beer like you or I would.

Uh, isn't that exactly what is happening right now? The drinking has caught up with him. After his angry display last week, it is plain to see that he is an angry alcoholic. Pity-party frat boy who cries and then rages. This is classic alcoholic behavior.

Maybe he does not drink much now (although I did not see evidence of that) and is currently a "dry drunk."

Whatever he was drinking so much in his youth is still most likely an unresolved issue. Something happened to him at some point in his youth to cause him to self-medicate. It is a personal problem that he must deal with.

However, I don't want him solving deep personal problems while he is on the supreme court. If he can not face truth now, and resort to lies in front of the senate, then he is not ready for the court.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Pretty sure it's not her. If you google image search that it has been memed for a while.

That would explain the “Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter, the uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.” quote... turns out it wasn't Judge and Kav... was students realizing their absurd "baby talk" professor is a meme...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
That professor sexual assaults little boys as a hobby. Must be true since I said right?

I'm willing to sign a sworn statement that I have no idea what you're talking about. He's finished!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero
I like playing Squash

He "likes drinkin' beer"
he said it himself

Does that make him a drunkard, does that make him a drunkard 36 years later.. Not sure what you mean with your labeling.

drunk·ard.
[ˈdrəNGkərd]
NOUN
a person who is habitually drunk.

Looking at his calendar I don't think we could say this...I love the labeling that is going on drunkard, rapist...etc etc some kind of 2018 meme thing I guess...can't actually prove anything at all so just label people and that works...lol

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Its not her... the person in that picture has brown eyes. Where as christine blasey ford clearly has blue eyes.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It certainly would make her version of the story come in question. I mean, obviously Kavanaugh didn't put his hand over her mouth as she claims, it would have been sliced to shreds.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This classmate just wants his moment of fame. Kavanaugh already admitted he drank in school. This guy has nothing new to reveal.

With so many threads I lost track of where it was discussed, but there was mention that CNN was calling everyone that graduated with Kavanaugh looking for dirt. I think if they had found something, they would be making a big deal out of it. Their silence means they have nothing.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Its not her... the person in that picture has brown eyes. Where as christine blasey ford clearly has blue eyes.

Don't know... doesn't look off and the glasses have a tint to them... so there's that...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

You cant even enjoy a nice brew as a judge and get women accusing you of sexual assault. Also no emotion if you defend yourself?

That job sucks anyways

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join