It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Just keep flicking the boogers at the wall, eventually one of them is bound to stick, ya?

We're just cycling through accusations at this point, replacing each one proven to either be false or failing to scare enough people into rejecting a good, qualified man with the next accusation on the pre-written list.

"He got angry, he must be a drunkard!" Yeah, that's exactly it... someone made a flase accusation against him, one which has destroyed men's lives, but the expected response from an innocent man is supposed to be measured and entirely without indignant anger? I don't freaking think so... He's displayed entirely normal reactions so far, far, far more measured and calm than I would in his place.

Oh, and... "worked"

edit on 1-10-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Looks like Fords bestie is really making it clear that she has no memory of ever knowing Kavanaugh nor any party like what Ford suggests.

m.washingtontimes.com...

“Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford,” Mr. Walshsaid.

On Saturday morning, after President Trump authorized a one-week FBI probe into Ms. Ford’s charges, Mr. Walsh again repeated her denial in a new statement to committee staff.

“Ms. Keyser asked that I communicate to the Committee her willingness to cooperate fully with the FBI’s supplemental investigation of Dr. Christine Ford’s allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh,” Mr. Walsh said. “However, as my client has already made clear, she does not know Judge Kavanaugh and has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

Keyser is doing great by playing it safe and keeping her face out of the media. I don't blame her. She knows the womens rights feminists will attack her, even though she's a woman, for not going along with what Ford says.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is this Christine Ford's best friend that she alluded to in the hearing?

Yep...best friend since high school who Ford says was there.

Perhaps Christine Ford is the one who is sick, and not her best friend. That would explain how Democrats are able to take advantage of her so easily.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I have some cred. Seen a lot of drunks in my time. Kry-enough is exhibiting all the tell-tale signs of a drunk - angry, unable to contain emotions, crying in public when challenged. Pity party.

I worked in a mental hospital while in graduate school. I am not a mental health professional. But, I have seen drunks before.

He is a high-functioning alcoholic. Rage and anger, punctuated by crying jags.

A drunk.

You want that on our highest court?

so would you be so kind as to describe how 6 fbi background checks missed the fact that he is an alcoholic?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

a reply to: SKEPTEK

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

Cute. I have one too: Kry-enought

Yet more evidence that the left CAN'T meme.

Must be the lack of brain power and critical thinking.

Results of indoctrination vice education.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I have some cred. Seen a lot of drunks in my time. Kry-enough is exhibiting all the tell-tale signs of a drunk - angry, unable to contain emotions, crying in public when challenged. Pity party.

I worked in a mental hospital while in graduate school. I am not a mental health professional. But, I have seen drunks before.

A drunk.

so would you be so kind as to describe how 6 fbi background checks missed the fact that he is an alcoholic?

Ssshhhh....dont use logic. It only confuses.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Yeah. I guess you'd be fine if your name was slammed in the mud by the media, Hollywood, and liberals for months over something you never did, right? Ford brought this on herself and deserves all the backlash she's getting. I don't feel sorry for her. Not one bit.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

And your credentials to be able to make this diagnosis by watching a public Senate hearing for a couple of hours concerning a guy who is obviously fed up of being accused of sexual assault, attempted rape, and being part of a gang bang train are what, exactly?

You base such an opinion on nothing more than apparent ideological issues or media "experts," but I doubt that you have the credentials or experience to make such a claim. Go join Feinstein's band if you want to pile on the baseless allegations--I hear they're in a frenzy for more.

The only credentials people of that ilk need is being a never-Trump leftist. No accusation is ever too far, no amount of exculpatory evidence is ever enough, the slightest hint of evidence that can be twisted to somehow support the narrative must be twisted as much as it possibly can be.

And if there is no evidence, they simply make it up, declare it, and then proceed as if it's a set-in-stone fact not up for dispute.

Might as well talk to a brick wall for all the conversational value one can get from that type of person.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So in your professional, not professional assessment, I'd basically be a drunk too because I would have been as much a mess as Kavanaugh, but I barely drink once every three months.

The problem with your assessment you see is that you are taking two people under extraordinary circumstances in their lives and assuming this is their normal, everyday behavior.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
And still to date, not a single accuser has formally filed a police report, again that is the most telling fact of all

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

It matters because if this is fabricated it has essentially ruined this mans life along with his family’s. The news will never give the correction the traction or airtime that they have given all of the “evidence.” Wether or not he is guilty the word Kavanaugh will be known for sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

A drunk.

I have had 4 background investigations, an 3 interum investigations. They do a NAT check, talk to your neighbors, and might look at some old employers and teachers. They are looking for financial irregularities, and ties to foreign nationals.

They don't really look into your personal life that much.

Oh, and one of my background checks were due to my service in a nuclear capable artillery unit in the US Army. So, yes, they were serious. But most background investigations never turn up much more than speeding tickets and bank records.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Exactly right. And the state of Maryland has put out a formal statement saying that they will investigate anything if a police report is filed, even for things that happened 36 years ago.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

Cute. I have one too: Kry-enought

That's stupid. You didn't even get a star for it.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I had an ex-stepdad who was a high-functioning alcoholic--he was nothing of what you speak.

You have no credentials--having worked in a mental hospital and having seen a lot of drunks do not equate to credentials to make subjective determinations based on credentials.

But, hey, maybe you're correct, but concerning that the guy has nothing but positive things said about him by people he has worked with and known over the years as a judge, I'm guessing you're just being immature, like calling him "Kry-enough."

If you had credentials, you would understand how absolutely asinine using such nicknames makes you sound--and you want us to take your non-credentialed opinion seriously?

(we're not)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
And still to date, not a single accuser has formally filed a police report, again that is the most telling fact of all

Shocker right?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

If there is any justice left in the world,

As much as we hope there is. There isn't.

They got away with this snip with the current prez and nothing was ever done.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm sure everyone with a house within an 8-mile radius of that country club wants the police to do a formal investigation for evidence of a 30+-year-old sexual assault that may have not happened, but if it did, it was in one of those houses ...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'd basically be a drunk

Sad to heat that.

I am hearing a lot of folks keep saying Kry-enough was a "stumbling drunk", "slurring words", "nasty drunk", etc.

Sounds like a drunk to me.

Angry, crying, pity party drunk.

And why do you want him on the supreme court again?

Will he bring his 100 kegs?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Just thinking out loud here .

Ford wrote the letter but wanted to remain anonymous. Then Feinstein out of her.

What are the chances that she wanted to remain anonymous because she knew she was lying .

If she truly intended to remain anonymous as first reported and didn't want to press the matter then by outing her they gave her a nearly impossible choice. Confess to false allegations or stick to her story where she will be provided protection, free legal counsel and possibly financial compensation.

Even if she was lying anonymously, she didn't have a choice to back out of it, and probably every reason to keep the lies going.

But, we don't know for sure. Just that we have to believe her, dispite the lack of evidence or corroboration.

The left most definitely do not care about her. They outed her anonymity because, like you said, she'd have to go with this or go to jail for perjury. That's why they "needed more time for a hearing" and she couldn't have one immediately. That's also why her two lawyers kept speaking for her.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join