It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: SKEPTEK

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

Cute. I have one too: Kry-enought

Yet more evidence that the left CAN'T meme.

Must be the lack of brain power and critical thinking.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If it is shown that Ford is actully insane I will feel even worse about this.
If it is shown that she just lied then we will have similar opinions.

IMO right now it appears she is full on batcrap crazy.

I think it's a combination. Completely insane people likely wouldn't have a husband and children, though I haven't really see or heard anything that makes me KNOW she actually does. And none of her family showed at the testimony which I think is one of the strangest things.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is this Christine Ford's best friend that she alluded to in the hearing?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's a tough one--I think that there is an act involved, but I don't know if it's because of intentional lying, or if it's because there is a mental issue going on. She does not come across as someone who has all of her ducks in a row, and she listed plenty of psychological issues that she has.

It's relatively well known that many psychologists go into the profession because they have personal issues that they've been dealing with or overcome with the help of a psychologist and they want to return the favor to society. We don't have any real evidence that this is her motive, but with the fact that she's obviously seen counselors or psychologists/psychiatrists before and been supposedly dealing with issues ever since this incident, I don't think that it's an impossibility.

Hell, she could be clinically (but undiagnosed) delusional and truly believe what she's saying, but it isn't what happened in reality. In that instance, she wouldn't be "lying."

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is this Christine Ford's best friend that she alluded to in the hearing?

Yep...best friend since high school who Ford says was there.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If it is shown that Ford is actully insane I will feel even worse about this.
If it is shown that she just lied then we will have similar opinions.

IMO right now it appears she is full on batcrap crazy.

If she's mentally defective, then the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of people like Feinstein and her 9 co-conspirators who provided her with the platform in exchange for a farce intended to block a qualified and respected candidate over political disagreement and to score cheap political points. Either way it's sliced, those claiming routinely to be "defenders of women" are now being seen for what they are: pandering assholes who victimize real women by stealing their narratives to use against political and ideological rivals.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Just thinking out loud here .

Ford wrote the letter but wanted to remain anonymous. Then Feinstein out of her.

What are the chances that she wanted to remain anonymous because she knew she was lying .

If she truly intended to remain anonymous as first reported and didn't want to press the matter then by outing her they gave her a nearly impossible choice. Confess to false allegations or stick to her story where she will be provided protection, free legal counsel and possibly financial compensation.

Even if she was lying anonymously, she didn't have a choice to back out of it, and probably every reason to keep the lies going.

But, we don't know for sure. Just that we have to believe her, dispite the lack of evidence or corroboration.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

No, I based it upon his alcoholic rage and pity-party crying in front of the entire nation, and the world last week. Drunks cry all the time, when they are not raging. Kry-enough is a textbook drunk.

Alcohol is his self-medication, for what I don't know. Either way, it happened when he was young.

Sad.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That was weird, and the support from friends and family letters were all from her husband's family, not her own.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Give it a rest, and let the system work it out.

Which system is that, the court of public opinion? Because that's the only thing that will form any real conclusion from this: It isn't a trial, and an investigation will only produce evidence (or a lack thereof) surrounding the claim that already has plenty of witnesses crying foul or failing to corroborate the claims.

If you don't want to discuss it further, don't comment on the thread...give it a rest and let the rest of us work it out. But this is worth discussing, because SCOTUS justices are rarely appointed, and if there is a concerted effort to smear a nominee for purely political gain by one political side, that is a massive, massive problem.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That was weird, and the support from friends and family letters were all from her husband's family, not her own.

Yeah....again....it has me wondering a lot. I mean people who murder others still have family show up for them...just because they are family.

Ford is supposed to be the victim of a crime, and her own family doesnt show any support and absolutely no friends or family show up at the hearing?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

And your credentials to be able to make this diagnosis by watching a public Senate hearing for a couple of hours concerning a guy who is obviously fed up of being accused of sexual assault, attempted rape, and being part of a gang bang train are what, exactly?

You base such an opinion on nothing more than apparent ideological issues or media "experts," but I doubt that you have the credentials or experience to make such a claim. Go join Feinstein's band if you want to pile on the baseless allegations--I hear they're in a frenzy for more.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well, there was this Alyssa Milano chick...does the personal guest of Sen. Feinstein and outspoken leftist and me-too activist count?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: Jefferton

Nope... I for one appreciate the confirmation, news and informational tidbits regarding this fiasco.

Because I don't watch MSM and I don't really seek out 'news' unless it's here on ATS.

So please, keep the threads coming, whether 'good' or 'bad' or speculative or factual.

I have to agree. As long as I've been visiting ATS I have basically used it as my news source. The people here are bloodhounds, and quick. AND I can get more than one take on any given story right here and draw my own conclusions. One of the reasons I've always loved ATS. That includes this circus with Judge Kavanaugh and Dr. Ford.
I think that something happened to Dr. Ford at some point. However I am not really convinced that Kavanaugh is the person who is responsible. I also have that nagging feeling that Dr. Ford is being used by the left, whether she realizes it or not.
I, like many others, am just waiting for the cards to fall where they may.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Yet another thread, that proves nothing, concludes nothing. Just more speculation for the tribe to rally around.
Seriously, we get it. You guys think she's lying, and he is innocent. Even if you are right, 3000 threads on the subject isn't accomplishing anything.

Give it a rest, and let the system work it out.

Well here's a report from Mitchell and a video of all Mitchell's questions for "Dr Ford".

Looks like about 50 points of conflict exposed with only 1 hour total question time.

Not bad I'd say.

The Mitchell Memo

Watch Rachel Mitchell's complete questioning of Christine Blasey Ford, without interruptions

edit on Oct-01-2018 by xuenchen because: 50 points of conflict 😃

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Well, there was this Alyssa Milano chick...does the personal guest of Sen. Feinstein and outspoken leftist and me-too activist count?

Hell....that is another question I would be asking if I were able....did they even invite any of her friends or family? If so, why didnt they come?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I have some cred. Seen a lot of drunks in my time. Kry-enough is exhibiting all the tell-tale signs of a drunk - angry, unable to contain emotions, crying in public when challenged. Pity party.

I worked in a mental hospital while in graduate school. I am not a mental health professional. But, I have seen drunks before.

He is a high-functioning alcoholic. Rage and anger, punctuated by crying jags.

A drunk.

You want that on our highest court?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They know she "means well".

💥⚖💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

A much much better question is:
Why was James Clapper there? (he can be seen talking to both Ford and the Manservant guy during one of the breaks. Unless that was "just a guy" that looks exactly like him)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

No, I based it upon his alcoholic rage and pity-party crying in front of the entire nation, and the world last week. Drunks cry all the time, when they are not raging. Kry-enough is a textbook drunk.

Alcohol is his self-medication, for what I don't know. Either way, it happened when he was young.

Sad.

Not that I would come close to your assessment of facts concerning the OP topic, however I thought I might be able to help you with the “self-medication” part. It is a well known fact that many folks avoid psychological treatment (generally because of stigma, real or perceived) and try to numb their problems with drugs/alcohol, known as self-medication. They do this instead of seeking professional help and perhaps being prescribed psychotropics for depression, anxiety, bi-polar, various disorders, etc., which creates a paper trail AND verifies they have chemical imbalances they don’t want to acknowledge. It creates a lot of alcoholics and addicts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join