It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Just thinking out loud here .

Ford wrote the letter but wanted to remain anonymous. Then Feinstein out of her.

What are the chances that she wanted to remain anonymous because she knew she was lying .

Good observation and I would think that getting it out there without having to swear to it to the Senate are two different things. The D's served her up like a slow pitch softball right in your sweet spot. I do see a chance for a "home run".

I imagine the Democrats told her things like. We’ve got your back, we will supply the lawyers, you will be a hero for taking a stance.

While knowing damn good and well they would throw her under the bus as soon as she had lived out her usefulness .

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

I am going to hope you're not actually saying what it seems like you are saying, because that sounds like contracting in bad faith.

A COR cant just claim the work is complete on a service contract at any point in time. The only way you would close out a contract is if the work is complete, and the awarded amount is paid in full (or if a de-obligation is necessary) then via bilateral modification with the applicable remittance language. Ending a contract prior to the end of period of performance or completion of work would be a termination for convenience or termination for default - none of the above actions could be taken without the warranted CO signing off and writing appropriate justifications, or cure notice, etc as the case may be.

Also - the program office cant just say there isn't money available once an award or individual task order has been obligated - and obligation or deobligation once again requires a warranted contracting officer...

I hope you are Larping or I have misunderstood you otherwise what you are describing is extremely troublesome.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

He is completely full of it. Claims a T5 yet posts on ATS....his comments on here alone would jeopardize a T5.

He is copy pasting from websites and has made many claims of "making bank" at his job while having a C-Corp, real estate ventures, off shore employees, etc....

He is a troll.

While they are getting a bit harder to pick out here, their posts and lies eventually catch up.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

a reply to: SKEPTEK

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

Cute. I have one too: Kry-enought

Yet more evidence that the left CAN'T meme.

Must be the lack of brain power and critical thinking.

No, I based it upon his alcoholic rage and pity-party crying in front of the entire nation, and the world last week. Drunks cry all the time, when they are not raging. Kry-enough is a textbook drunk.

Alcohol is his self-medication, for what I don't know. Either way, it happened when he was young.

Sad.

Your response is EXACTLY why the dems did this... you are a literal tool

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

No, I based it upon his alcoholic rage and pity-party crying in front of the entire nation, and the world last week. Drunks cry all the time, when they are not raging. Kry-enough is a textbook drunk.

Alcohol is his self-medication, for what I don't know. Either way, it happened when he was young.

Sad.

Your response is EXACTLY why the dems did this... you are a literal tool

Technically he is a FED.....LoL!

Oh...and he makes bank as a FED but also has a C-Corp and a real estate business and blah blah blah...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I get the impression that this Georgetown professor and Christine Ford share a medical prescription. They even look alike.

Georgetown Professor C.C.Fair: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The TSA is FED too. I bet that’s the extent of it. He sounds like a ball fondler
edit on 1-10-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

edit on 1-10-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I just found out I have a T2, if it weren't for you guys I would've never checked. Lol 😁

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: efabian

Pfff.. j/k😁

edit on 2-10-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Yet another thread, that proves nothing, concludes nothing. Just more speculation for the tribe to rally around.
Seriously, we get it. You guys think she's lying, and he is innocent. Even if you are right, 3000 threads on the subject isn't accomplishing anything.

Give it a rest, and let the system work it out.

Attention needs to be drawn to Democrat smear tactics and lies.
News about the latest round of stalling tactics is needed.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Might as well talk to a brick wall for all the conversational value one can get from that type of person.

I prefer talking to a brick house--they're mighty-mighty, they let it all hang out, they're stacked, and that's a fact.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Hmmm. All his old drinking buds say Kry-enough was a stumble-bum drunk who slurred his words and was a sloppy drunk.

Alcohol is a helluva drug. Must be self medicating for some sort of emotional trauma that occured before high school. What could that be? An why does it manifest itself in sexual violence?

Hmmm...still thinking that you're a credentialed doctor capable of assessing someone's addictions based on a couple hours of testimony. Someone else was right--still just flicking boogers and hoping one will stick.

My friends back in high school would say that I was f**ked up all of the time, too, but that doesn't mean that it followed me into my adult years, where I hardly ever drink (my six-pack of Blue Moon has been in the fridge for about two months with three drank from it) and don't use any types of drugs. Hell, I didn't even finish my pain meds after my recent surgery because I don't like the way that they make me feel.

So, just because my friends would describe me as someone who like to be intoxicated at parties all of the time doesn't mean that, 40-ish years later, I would be that same person. Not everything is a trigger from childhood trauma. From which left-wing garbage rag are you getting your talking points?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

If you ever actually had a background investigation you would know that about 90% of the folks interviewed contact you after the fact, and tell you exactly what was asked. I stand by my post. They still do these investigations like it was still 1950, and you neighbors know all about your life.

Actually, since my wife was a real background investigator for OPM, I can tell you that you have a simplified understanding of what happens.

It (obviously) depends on your clearance level as to how deep the investigation goes, but even a TS background investigation only goes back 10 years (as evident when you fill out the necessary form with the information filled out for 10 years). But even "just" going back 10 years, they dive pretty deeply into one's history, family, friends, and other things associated to one's life. And, of course, one's position/level in government employment will dictate if a deeper investigation by the FBI, DOD, or OPM is a necessity.

You're correct, though, in noting that the main focus is on determining if you are a national security risk and trustworthy, so even if there are allegations of wrongdoing in one's past, as long as you are honest about it, it's usually a non-issue (dependent on the alleged crime or conviction, of course). But, see, allegations aren't convictions, so even with that information in hand, that doesn't mean that allegations cause any major problems.

But your claim about them doing this like it's still the 1950s is wrong--they can now investigate all associated social-media accounts and those of your friends to find things that normall wouldn't come up doing things the 1950s way. This has actually become a pretty big issue in some background investigations, even because of things like you "followed" a group years ago that has since changed and become extremist, and you just didn't know and haven't unfollowed them.

So, while you are half-right in your claims, just because you've had BIs doesn't mean that you know all of the ins and outs of them and what they actually have to do, when they do it, and for what different reasons.

Just like with alcoholism, not everything that you talk about has to be either black or white--there are tons of greys that you are ignoring.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Falsehoods and lies.

We've already been schooled, quite firmly, that they just talk to your neighbors and maybe some old employers or teachers and that's it, because your neighbors know everything about you. Get outta here with your "this ain't the '50s" talk, amigo.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Yet another thread, that proves nothing, concludes nothing. Just more speculation for the tribe to rally around.
Seriously, we get it. You guys think she's lying, and he is innocent. Even if you are right, 3000 threads on the subject isn't accomplishing anything.

Give it a rest, and let the system work it out.

And then you will believe "the system", right?

You will support Kavanaugh going to the Supreme Court?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I get the impression that this Georgetown professor and Christine Ford share a medical prescription. They even look alike.

Georgetown Professor C.C.Fair: twitter.com...

“Look at thus (sic) chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement,” she wrote. “All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.”

I'm sure twitter banned her, right?

Crickets chirp.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The drunk insinuations made be anti-Kavanagh are just as disgusting as the rape accusations.
I even saw some people claiming that because he was sniffing during the hearing (due to his emotional response) that he must have snorted some substance and was a narcotic abuser.
That's the mentality we are dealing with here folks.
These people are nuts and they aim to destroy you and yours because they don't just disagree with you politically. They HATE you and everything that you are about.

I drank a lot in my 20's. I was a binge drinker and I would be stumbling and slurring my words.
BUT I never blacked out. I never had memory loss. I didn't do significant things I could not recall.
Heck I only puked once after a night of drinking an entire pitcher of beer, multiple rum and cokes and 3 or 4 shots.
It was the shots that did it but I digress.
I drank like that every weekend. Friday and Saturday night. Then I didn't touch it till the next weekend because I had a job.

Just because you might have done that in your youth does not mean it followed you into later adulthood. It does not mean you were incapable of controlling yourself when you were drunk.
Just cut the bull.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Watching the "hearing" I felt really bad for Ford. There are issues there. From statements released no one will verify her story. When your "lifelong" friend feels the need to issue 2 statements denying her involvement, there is a problem.
I won't say Ford is lying, but there is no evidence that she is telling the truth.

I dunnooooo....

i.redd.it...

ETA: IF true, a woman raped having no problem with strangers living in her home...

edit on 2-10-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

Sad.

No no. We all got it. It just isn't funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join