It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ Symbolism in Katy Perry Performance?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna
Well.. It is an inverted cross... no over analysing needed.

And he probably does not even know what it is/means etc. Besides, the inverted cross is also the Cross of Saint Peter, so an overtly religious (Catholic) symbol. Only in fiction has the inverted cross had any connection with the occult, even though it's now being used by the anti-religious (e.g. atheists) who think it's intelligent.

In the real world celebrities follow the path to the most money and publicity, so will wear anything to get to that end.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: lakenheath24

I totally remember when Ozzy ate that bat, that was some crazy stuff back then. The old folks hated it, calling him demonic and other names.
We now know that bats carry over 60 human infecting viruses, so that explains what happened Ozzy!

Most people don't realize back in the day he was quite the beefcake!!!

If you play that picture on a loop, you just might notice he's wearing a christian occult symbol.

Ohhh, wait, it could be an egyptian symbol of the dark arts.. nm

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Meh, I would take Ozzy over Tipper Gore any day. Ozzman was just entertaining, Tipper was trying to subvert freedom of speech.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

All christian symbols are from pagan origins. Zoroaster was about 6000BC and the story sounds vaguely familiar. Hmmmm.
www.theosophical.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Oh, I think he is fully aware of what it represents. Every edgy school kid knows what it means, as they go through that stage. And I also very much doubt he's showing his love for that old guy who was nailed to a log for being too nice to people.

When I was a kid, I had to get my evil fix from music such as Venom, none of this popular tv rubbish.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

All christian symbols are from pagan origins. Zoroaster was about 6000BC and the story sounds vaguely familiar. Hmmmm.
www.theosophical.org...

Oh I know the stories have been told for millenia before they capitalised in on the whole thing and cursed generations of people to be submissive slaves to the church.

But the symbol of the cross, comes from .. well the cross he was nailed to.. I think it relates specifically to christianity. I could be wrong though.. happens quite a lot these days.

edit on 1-10-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Buried Alive, my favorite Venom song!!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I also heard that she "liked it".

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

I don't really care about offending other folks "sky gods."

And why is a 2,000 year old book written by goat-herders relevant to me in the 21st century?

Who is this Mathew guy, and why should I listen to his crazy talk?

Well I can see you have not looked so you must not want to know. People can't spoon feed anyone truth or faith. Clearly an intelligent person who looks would know pretty much all "goat herders" could not read and write 2000 years ago.
Ask your self why intelligent men like Sir Issac newton and many others we hold to be quite smart feel it was important to not only look into but in his case spent a life time doing so. Also why did his secret writings make there way into private hands and not be revealed until our day.

The mathematical and scientific discoveries of Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727) are astronomical. Some of the most notable of his achievements include the invention of calculus, the discovery of the laws of motion and the law of gravitation, and the construction of the first reflecting telescope. He also was a man known for his Christian faith. He spent a great portion of his time studying the Bible with a special interest in prophecy.

Following are some of his quotations. On the Bible: "I have a fundamental belief in the Bible as the Word of God, written by men who were inspired. I study the Bible daily."

On atheism: "Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system. I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance."

At the time of his death, he left more than a million words of notes on the Bible. Six years after his death, Observations Upon the Prophecies of Daniel and the Apocalypse of St. John was published. Not only was Isaac a great scientist but also a dedicated student of the Bible.

www.blueletterbible.org...
www.thenewatlantis.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yeah, keep on thumping that bible for all your "truth and Faith."

Pretty senseless, if you ask me. You do know that in the past (and present) people got killed, burned, tortured, raped, hung, chopped up etc. if they did not say in public that the prevailing religion was the only "true and faithful" one, right?

Goat herders who wiped their butts with their hands. That is the folks who you are turning to as authorities.

OK. Enjoy life.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah, keep on thumping that bible for all your "truth and Faith."

Pretty senseless, if you ask me. You do know that in the past (and present) people got killed, burned, tortured, raped, hung, chopped up etc. if they did not say in public that the prevailing religion was the only "true and faithful" one, right?

Goat herders who wiped their butts with their hands. That is the folks who you are turning to as authorities.

OK. Enjoy life.

You asked me.
If you had understanding and looked you would see that the bible says the "Religions" "Churches" who have done the things you mention are not followers of Jesus. Remember the wide path most will take?

Ah the goat herder thing again! Lol, you seem only interested in making fun of those who have looked and do have faith. No matter how intelligent those People may be. Some of the scriptures were written by Kings.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Some of the scriptures were written by Kings.

Uh, what the hell does that mean? Are "kings" of goat-herders some how special? Do kings have "divine rights?"

A "king" today is Warren Buffet, or Bill Gates. Are they divinely inspired?

Get over the sky-god and goat-herder slave religion.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, I suppose it gives some people a purpose.

Yes it does. And I believe the purpose is so that they can warn their friends and loved ones about it. It is not for personal gain and may even incur mockery as well. But it is important to let others know.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I always find it as a good reminder of how great America is that people have the freedom to waste so much time analyzing music videos looking for the occult, Reptilians, antichrist....

To some (including me), life is a privilege and is very brief. It is not our duty to squander it trying to play the game to make money and achieve "success" but rather to try and help our fellow man and warn them of worldy events/dangers that affect all of our eternity. Yes, I work, but when I am not working - I would rather be investigating things that could help potentially bring my friends to Christ than watching the latest tv show, mindlessly wasting my time. In addition, there are those who don't even believe in Religion who can see this satanic symbolism everywhere.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

As with all other threads on ATS, if you aren't into finding/bringing out satanic imagery in Hollywood, music, media and movies, then I would suggest you don't bother reading this thread. Why not go read something you ARE interested in rather than trying to offend the OP.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Its not going to end well. This thread..... sorry but it just isnt.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Warn???? lol Why?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Uh, what the hell does that mean? Are "kings" of goat-herders some how special? Do kings have "divine rights?"

Who could write something and earn your respect? Not herders not kings, I guess you have some really interesting standards.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Who could write something and earn your respect? Not herders not kings, I guess you have some really interesting standards.

My standards don't rely upon who a bunch of goat-herders allowed to be a "king" in a kingdom of tribal nomads who thought it was OK to keep slaves and sell your daughters to rapists.
edit on 1-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What is with his clown shoes? Looks like something Krusty the Clown would wear, but in black. No accounting for taste or style.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join