It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ Symbolism in Katy Perry Performance?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Some might just pass this off as a coincidence, but Skip Marley does appear to be wearing an inverted cross as well.

The symbolism looks as though it was taken from the book “Lord Of The World” which is about the rise of the anti-Christ. Put the video on loop and judge for yourselves.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Maybe hes catholic

www.google.com... MUK0KHaaPCc8Q_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=560

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Some people just overanalyses what celebrities do, thus proving the pointlessness of some people's lives. Well, I suppose it gives some people a purpose.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I always find it as a good reminder of how great America is that people have the freedom to waste so much time analyzing music videos looking for the occult, Reptilians, antichrist....

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I always liked that pic of Katy Perry in that low cut tight green dress. Definitely made me want to sin.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
All I know is she kissed a girl.

Seriously though, you should have been around when real music was on the air. Led Zeppelin....Ozzy. My man Ozzy ate a freakin bat. Oh, and KISS, or the Knights in Satan's Service as my old preacher used to call them! LOL Wussies nowadays.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Just wait till someone plays it backwards...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The symbolism is definitely there and obviously on purpose.

Wether it’s on purpose because it’s Trendy and know to get a rise, or because there are sinister forces at play, is another question.

But like a lot of pop culture, the “occult” symbolism is there...

The covering of 1 eye for magazine shoots or whatever is a good example... there are literally hundreds of photos of celebs doing that eye cover thing... their reasoning behind it is what is up for debate, rather than wether they are actually doing it or not.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Nathan-D, you keep looking for stuff, don't let the hater's hate bring you down

Perry used to be a christian singer, and her dad is a minister daughter. I can imagine the minister's daughter jokes.

She doesn't like the church, so it wouldn't surprise me that she has anti christian images in her show. Is it because she believes it or because it will tick off her parents.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What if it is true? So?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Bring back Tipper Gore....you will need to read the anti-jesus pop-ups on your computer and acknowledge that you are a satan lover before you can download the song.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I totally remember when Ozzy ate that bat, that was some crazy stuff back then. The old folks hated it, calling him demonic and other names.
We now know that bats carry over 60 human infecting viruses, so that explains what happened Ozzy!

Most people don't realize back in the day he was quite the beefcake!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Who cares? If you have to look this hard to find some sort of anti anything, well give it up. What is your point?

Are people going to run out into the streets and kill each other over a bit of artistic license? No. Go home and have a nap.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I always find it as a good reminder of how great America is that people have the freedom to waste so much time analyzing music videos looking for the occult, Reptilians, antichrist....

And yet you and so many others have time to analyze the analyzers.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
All I know is she kissed a girl.

Seriously though, you should have been around when real music was on the air. Led Zeppelin....Ozzy. My man Ozzy ate a freakin bat. Oh, and KISS, or the Knights in Satan's Service as my old preacher used to call them! LOL Wussies nowadays.

Maybe so but very clearly all in service of the ruler of this world and have misled many into the wrong path.

Matthew 15:13 But Jesus replied, “Every plant that My Heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by its roots. Disregard them! They are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We now know that bats carry over 60 human infecting viruses, so that explains what happened Ozzy!

Thats why he keeps on living, despite all his attempts at an early demise.

I saw the Black Sabbath farewell tour..Ozzy was spot on.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Who cares? If you have to look this hard to find some sort of anti anything, well give it up. What is your point?

Guess what? Many care, millions care and they have eyes open.
You seem already to be napping.
edit on 1-10-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Some people just overanalyses what celebrities do, thus proving the pointlessness of some people's lives. Well, I suppose it gives some people a purpose.

Well.. It is an inverted cross... no over analysing needed.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What am I supposed to be seeing?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I don't really care about offending other folks "sky gods."

And why is a 2,000 year old book written by goat-herders relevant to me in the 21st century?

Who is this Mathew guy, and why should I listen to his crazy talk?
edit on 1-10-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join