It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Official Gameplay Trailer #2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Rockstar Games have just released a second gameplay trailer to highlight more gameplay elements within the upcoming wild west shooter due for release on the 28th of this month.

For those interested First Person mode Confirmed !!!!

Now all they need do is confirm the PC version is due next year.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Gah I wish they were releasing it in PC same time as the consoles oh and with the online features but that wouldn’t be rockstar post GTA-V! I’m pumped for this though can’t wait to skin me some horses again!
edit on 10/1/2018 by BigDave-AR because: Think too fast type too slow > extra DIV

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
Gah I wish they were releasing it in PC same time as the consoles oh and with the online features but that wouldn’t be rockstar post GTA-V! I’m pumped for this though can’t wait to skin me some horses again!

Me too. I knew about this game because I like dark country music. I don't like game consoles.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well that put me over the edge. Just pre-ordered for Xbox One.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Me too. I knew about this game because I like dark country music. I don't like game consoles.

This isn't being released on PC... at all. Just like RDR1. Not sure why that is.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

This isn't being released on PC... at all. Just like RDR1. Not sure why that is.

I could have sworn that it was rumored to be using the same business model as GTA-V and would be released on PC now you’re depressing me man..

Sign my PC master racers!
www.change.org...
edit on 10/1/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They need to release it for PSVR.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

I hope you're wrong , nobody really knows except Rockstar but given that GTA V has sold over 100 million copies since its release on PC I think those numbers may sway the deal.

Rockstar aren't prolific with their game releases so all that missed cash from not releasing on PC seems like it would be a lost opportunity to rake in the $$$$$.
I hope I'm right.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I’m a pc gamer...
But this is making me really consider a xbox one x.
Anyone who wants to push me over the fence?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

same here , PC gamer , but thinking about buying a ps4 ever since RDR2 got announced.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I bought a PS1 just for the original Gran Tourismo so I know how that feeling goes.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

They need to release it for PSVR.

Now that would be some next level sh!!.

I just bought the VR system and upgraded to a PS pro.

Haven't tried skyrimVR yet but I hear its mind blowing in VR.

Too busy checking out the interior of my race cars and exotic cars in gran turismo sport and also giving other racers the finger as I pass them.

Its just strange when you take your hands of the wheel the VR driver that you are looking through their eyes keeps his hands on the wheel.

Sorry, blame Gortex for bringing up Gran turismo.

Cant wait for Red dead now that I have 4K capability gaming and viewing, + 1st person mode

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

I know. As soon I got the music I checked it. What a waste of such a good game. I bet more pc gamers would like to guy it.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Meh, won't be as good as westworld in 100 years.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Why not have both?
You can pickup a 2nd hand PS4 for dirt cheap
I'm a PC Gamer for the last 20yrs, but I will always use my PS4 for specific games.

Dont border yourself into one gaming platform.. expand, grow your mind man!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

My dilemma is that I'm a bit of an enthusiast when it comes to eye-candy and I have a 4k HDR TV...
In my mind it's the Xbox one X (simply for the teraflops) or wait and see if a PC version gets released.

I bought a 360 back in the day when GTA V came out because they said there wasn't going to be a PC version.. Boy was I wrong, picked it up the day it was released on PC as well...

There was a Rockstar developer a while ago who listed on his Linked-in that he had experience with RDR2 development on PC, but that's the only hint so far.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: Agit8dChop

My dilemma is that I'm a bit of an enthusiast when it comes to eye-candy and I have a 4k HDR TV...
In my mind it's the Xbox one X (simply for the teraflops) or wait and see if a PC version gets released.

I bought a 360 back in the day when GTA V came out because they said there wasn't going to be a PC version.. Boy was I wrong, picked it up the day it was released on PC as well...

There was a Rockstar developer a while ago who listed on his Linked-in that he had experience with RDR2 development on PC, but that's the only hint so far.

Got a dandy solution for ya, sign up for this program where you agree to a two year Xbox All Access and you can get a “free” One X with acsess to a pretty decent library of games that you can also use on the PC for the Xbox anywhere games.
www.polygon.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I appreciate the thought...
But I doubt the all access program is available in South Africa.

The Xbox one X has only made an appearance here in the last 3 months.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Ah gotcha sorry my bad in ASSuming you were in the states, I was going to get a one x under the program but you have to get it at a Microsoft store and the closest to me is a 3.5hr each way trip so my Vanilla Xbone will have to do for a while, don’t use it much anyway. I’m curious what’s the pricing like for a X in SA? (Equivalent in USD) I know some places it’s unreal....

Cheers my English Bulldog was bred in SA.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR
Did the google maths R8800 = $610

So it’s not that far off from the US pricing.
I really want a 2tb Hybrid drive to replace the 1tb mechanical.
And games on the xbox one are not priced like the steam store.

I have the money.. I just need to justify the purchase...
In the end I know I’ll buy it, it’s just a question of when.

Ironic how your ‘English’ bulldog came from Africa

top topics

<<   2 >>

join