It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Or are there some really interesting threads here lately, that are just hard to reply to? Seems like some members make a thread with *all* info and therefore leave no room to debate or add to, unless of course I were just to say something like "That's very interesting".."Good find"? Maybe it's just me lacking in the ole brain thinking department? I don't know though, I always try to open a thread with enough room and mystery so that others can easily add their personal thoughts, so the thread won't be left reply-less.

What I'm trying to say is: You guys are too doggon smart and you need to remember that if you go WAY above others heads or give all info out, then your great topic only get's read, not replied to..but like I said, maybe it's just me

Magestica

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
"Bulletin Board"

"Discussion Forum"

"Chat Room"

Some of these things imply dialogue.

If and when someone espouses all knowledge on a subject, I would refer them to my obscure little statement in your 'Lying' topic. Not a black & white porky, just a different kind.

I don't feel like I am going to meet anyone all-knowing here. But anyone that needs to vomit out all that they 'know' about the world and says it interestingly is more welcomed by me than functionally illiterate modern-day school children.

Horses for courses. Posters for topics.

join