It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird crap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yo all yall im am getting really freaked out. I really need some help. ALot of ppl i do not kow have been IM me askin about the Omega agency. Askin me if ill support it and soem crap. The im me on a name i dont give out can some one please help me!!!!!!!!! i am not jokin in the slightest bit.

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's someone trying to freak you out. No Omega agency is going to hunt you down or beg for your support.

For a top-secret agency, THEY don't recruit you. That's too obvious and the people who turn them down can then finger them or otherwise give out information that might be useful to enemy agents. YOU have to go to them. Then they check you out and if they like you, you get put into a lower level position and move on up.

And that's the way it works in military intelligence (they don't just walk down the ranks and go "you and you and YOU are going to be spooks now."), in the CIA, the FBI, in police undercover units.

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 05:54 AM
link   
We spoke about it Quicksliver.
It's just some morons who want to fool you. Don't worry.
Ask yourself why they would like to have your support or tormenting you.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think it would be really cool to become part of some top secret oganization like omega. Learning all the secrets and doing spook like stuff. But I bet the only way you could join would be if you are already with the CIA or something. If any spooks are reading this, let me join!

top topics

join