It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Crimes Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell COMPLETELY EXONERATES Judge Kavanaugh in new report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: ausername

Feinstein probably called MSNBC and told them to remove the article.

Went back to check and it's there now, but you have to look for it.

lol

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: ausername

Feinstein probably called MSNBC and told them to remove the article.

She had her staff do it anonymously using veil threats.

😃😯😃

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I dont knoooowww. Sometimes slow and sloppy is fun.

A2D

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Xcathdra

is ms mitchel REALLY a :

non partisan 3rd party

????????????????????????

What difference does that make when the facts are verified?

???????????????????????
😃😃

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Her main thinking was based on "Beach Friends".

signed, PhD, MS, MS

😃😁😃

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: JDmOKI

Big surprise Comey thinks so.

I love how that clown kept saying how neutral he was and he might be the most partisan member ever known to work for the fbi.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Kinda a side note, but has Mitchell been previously associated with any huge cases involving any big names?

Wondering if there was a secondary or tertiary reason for specifically hiring her.

IMO, ball buster because she's in Maricopa County.

💥✅💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So it looks like the "Mitchell Report" has 50 direct points all from 1 hour of questions in 5 minute spurts with some interruptions and side shows.

Not bad.

Democrats will have trouble rebutting this, so expect lots of red herrings and more ruses.

At this point, anything and everything "Dr Ford" says or said is mostly BS.

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
I'm not sure why the MSM kept commenting that Rachel Mitchell wasnt really effective. I think she did a fine job at getting Christine Ford to relax just enough to poke holes in her story. Of course, you'd have to actually be paying attention to spot them......

A2D

I agree2agree on that one--at first I thought that she was being overtly sympathetic because she already had a bias, but then I recognized what she was doing a few minutes into the process.

I will say, though, that I don't think that it was to poke holes in the story, but to get her to speak more freely and reveal holes that many knew already existed. The best way to get someone to trip over their own story is just to let them keep talking and talking and talking.

It took me longer than that. I thought the game plan was horrifically stupid, having her take five minute cracks at it like they did and I completely agreed with the MSM folks that it wasn't going anywhere. I chalked it up to her having to try and work with five minute blocks rather than any bias or ineptitude on her own part, though.

Thennnnnn she started bringing it back to the barn, and suddenly five minutes was plenty of time for her to get Ford to say some stupid stuff.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Enjoy.

I wonder how "Dr Ford" feels now that she has been "psychoanalyzed" ☣🙅

She might have to re-write some of her "papers".

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes and she had to do all of this while being enormously polite to ford

Because any attempt at any agressive questioning would have made the democrats go ballistic

Even with that constraint and the five minute at a time restriction, she did good

Now the Dems have to further show their hand by dismissing all of the facts Mitchell has, and just saying Kavanuagh is guilty based in accusations alone

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sometimes you just have to ask. What country are we living in now?

Jeff Bonilla (@jeff_bonilla18) Tweeted:
Hey @packers! What country are you trying to represent? That’s definitely not the American Flag! t.co... twitter.com...

Everything is changing.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
All of these items were also mentioned in the real-time thread during the hearing. Imagine if Ms. Mitchel had been permitted to conduct a true, uninterrupted, line of inquiry.

I know right, it seemed weird like the republicans pulled her from questioning after she zeroed in on the first week of July in the calendar. I mean, she started into a line of questioning that seemed to make Brett uncomfortable, then there was an unscheduled 5 minute break and she was done for the day.

I hope someone got her straightened out! The Koch/Federalists/Swamp wants Kavenaugh dimmit, and they are going to get him!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Sounds like a fantasy made up in your own mind. Or are you suggesting I can find out who some of your friends are, claim you raped me, and then if I can show you ever hung out with them you are guilty?

On his calendar I saw nothing about Ford or her friend there, so why is that the day?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Yes we know he must be guilty because of the accusation

No evidence whatsoever but that doesn’t matter to you

Of course you have no problem with the Dems not asking ford one challenging question, but think the republicans should have spent their entire time doing that to Kavanaugh

But hey, back to looking at yearbook comments right!

That’s the important thing!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes this is the insane reasoning we are seeing

She accuses him with no date whatsoever (in fact first saying mid 1980’s, then changing that to 82)

Then when he attempts to show where he was almost every day, they pick one day out and say this is proof the assault must have happened

It’s absolutely insane

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Typing “kill” into Twitter’s search function currently returns a shocking result at the top of its search suggestions: “#KillKavanaugh.” It’s also currently the third autocompleted suggestion in searches for “ki” and the fourth suggestion in searches for “k” as of this writing.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes this is the insane reasoning we are seeing

She accuses him with no date whatsoever (in fact first saying mid 1980’s, then changing that to 82)

Then when he attempts to show where he was almost every day, they pick one day out and say this is proof the assault must have happened

It’s absolutely insane

Her original date was in her late teens. Now it's 13-15, probably 15. Every man in America, if there is one single day in your whole life you can't prove you did not rape someone you are now a guilty rapist. That is what this means.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

The one thing I have absolutely no doubt about is that the Democrats sat on this for several weeks and manipulated the whole situation for the sole purpose of using it to their political advantage to prevent Kavanaugh's confirmation.

Slight understatement? She's sat on it for 37 years ......

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join