It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Crimes Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell COMPLETELY EXONERATES Judge Kavanaugh in new report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: LSU2018

And the 2 questions were pre-arranged the night before and she knew what they would be.

I didn't know that part. Unbelievable. Democrats shouldn't win another election outside of California and New York until they can prove that they're no longer a corrupt, lying party full of BS.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That's a big reason why I couldn't be a politician--in my martial arts, we often simulate closed-quarters combat situations, to include crowded elevators.

If that had been me, training may have kicked in, especially if I noticed that others in there with me were as scared as the ladies next to him. No one has the right to pin people in an elevator and yell at them like that--but if they think they do, they have the "right" to reap the rewards of such actions.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
I'm not sure why the MSM kept commenting that Rachel Mitchell wasnt really effective. I think she did a fine job at getting Christine Ford to relax just enough to poke holes in her story. Of course, you'd have to actually be paying attention to spot them......

A2D

I agree2agree on that one--at first I thought that she was being overtly sympathetic because she already had a bias, but then I recognized what she was doing a few minutes into the process.

I will say, though, that I don't think that it was to poke holes in the story, but to get her to speak more freely and reveal holes that many knew already existed. The best way to get someone to trip over their own story is just to let them keep talking and talking and talking.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: LSU2018

And the 2 questions were pre-arranged the night before and she knew what they would be.

I didn't know that part. Unbelievable. Democrats shouldn't win another election outside of California and New York until they can prove that they're no longer a corrupt, lying party full of BS.

From what I understand they talked the night before and decided on what questions would be asked the night before.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ta reply to: OccamsRazor04

That was apart of the agreement, also no outside counsel for cross examination. She also didn’t provide her medical records or her therapist notes like she said she would. The goal was to be as vague as possible.
edit on 1-10-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

She never said she would. She said she would provide therapy notes, she has said from the beginning as far as I know that she will never give access to those. So we have to trust her.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Christine Blasey Ford’s claims have now been shut down. In front of our eyes Ford has turned into a Edsel. Just another ugly overhyped thing that didn’t live up to it’s expectations .

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So most of you believe this show is a conspiracy from the left to destroy an innocent man(Kavanought) so he will not be appointed?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
So most of you believe this show is a conspiracy from the left to destroy an innocent man(Kavanought) so he will not be appointed?

Asking for a friend.

After 36 hours of interrogation by committee democrats, meetings with committee members, 1,287 written questions, 6 FBI background investigations that found nothing.

This was all they had left to keep him off the supreme court.

It is what it is.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I'm not going to say that I'm certain that Kavanaugh is telling the truth. I think he is, but who knows, I wasn't there.

The one thing I have absolutely no doubt about is that the Democrats sat on this for several weeks and manipulated the whole situation for the sole purpose of using it to their political advantage to prevent Kavanaugh's confirmation.
edit on 1-10-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Asking for a friend.

Don't you wonder why the Democrat side of the Committee didn't get an independent prosecutor ?

💥🎃💥

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: TinySickTears

No, that is the polygraph statement.

I heard that all two questions she had to answer were "Did you tell the truth?" and "Did you lie in any of your story?"

Did the left REALLY think they could push this through as a legitimate "She took and passed a polygraph test"?

Um yes. And if you look at social media and any of the MSM news outlets, it absolutely worked. Soooooo many people say "well she took a polygraph and passed, kavanaugh hasn't even taken one"... yet they dont even know how to establish a baseline for a polygraph test. It's absolutely mind blowing that people blindly accept statements like that. Absolutely mind blowing......

A2D

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I never go to CNN.com, but I was curious...

I do not see anything about this OP subject on their headlines.
Their main headline is still pushing the lie that Trump narrowed the scope of the FBI investigation, even now after Trump said he did not.

I seriously worry for the percent of the population that uses CNN as the truth.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Their main headline is still pushing the lie that Trump narrowed the scope of the FBI investigation, even now after Trump said he did not.

Yup they're questioning the fbi investigation saying it not enough. Also comey says they should take their time

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Big surprise Comey thinks so.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Yup they're questioning the fbi investigation saying it not enough. Also comey says they should take their time

Comey?

Hahahaha!

I suppose they should just set on the investigation a month like he did with wieners laptop!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I believe whether Ford actually believes what she is saying or not, this is most certainly a show from the left.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

MSNBC had it on their front page for a little while, but seems to be gone now and most of their front page seems to be all negative for Kavanaugh now.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Feinstein probably called MSNBC and told them to remove the article.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: BlueAjah

MSNBC had it on their front page for a little while, but seems to be gone now and most of their front page seems to be all negative for Kavanaugh now.

CNN's and MSNBC's negativity is a good indicator the FBI report will be negative for them.

The "Mitchell" report is golden.

All that from 5-minute spurts too.

Her total time was around 1 hour.

Fast and Quick with results is always better than slow and sloppy.

😎⚖😎

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join