It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Where is all the breathless speculation on the Russia collusion illusion? Before the next SCOTUS justice was nominated, the news cycle was dominated with Rachel Maddow and Joy Reid's baseless & breathless hogging up hour long slots guessing at the next Russia developments (and some guesses were pretty bad). Why, Adam Schiff has even stated, very matter of factly, that he's seen evidence of "collusion" (!)

But where has it gone? A month or so ago I would've been told Russia was the pressing issue of our times, an imminent threat to national security and the end of western civilization as we know it.

The crickets are getting tired of chirping, why all of a sudden so much silence on Russia? How can democrats afford not to talk about Russia 24/7, you'd almost think they wasted 2 years droning on about a non-issue for most voters. Who knows

How have we gotten by without Trump (and associated speculation/virulent ranting) dominating every news cycle? On that note, How is "democracy" itself still safe when old Vlad isn't mentioned in every other sentence? You know the deal, since the dishonest MSM likes to erroneously blame Putin for increasingly unbelievable events while simultaneously attributing near god like powers to him and whipping a segment of the population into a frenzy.

Almost like the dishonest MSM/politicians are doing it on purpose, as a political maneuver not anything even resembling genuine concern. Of course, given the Russian narratives extremely unbelievable and non-credible pedigree, this is hardly surprising to any one who have been paying attention!

edit on 9/30/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i’ve been thinking about that the last week or so too.

I think the sudden silence means the Mueller investigation is coming to an end and they already know their narrative is screwed .

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The media is dumb and can only do one thing at a time apparently.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

But ?

What RUSSIANS !!

😁

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

The media is dumb and can only do one thing at a time apparently.

As long as the MSM stick to the 4.00am talking points, this is exactly what happens.

They charge from one fake story to the next in the belief that the dumb people will simply believe them ... and this has been going on for decades.

Time for the truth to surface.

P

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Because internal DNC polling found that nobody gave a rat's ass about Russia anymore so they had to find something else to whip the base into a frenzy for the upcoming voter turnout.

The rape survivor of a SC nominee was right up their alley.

As an aside, turning a teenage drunken grope (if we believe the whole story, which I guess we have to now) into a rape survivor?

I have to give credit to Democrats on being the spinmeisters of the century.

I think I went through 4-5 of those in high school... I didn't realize that it was now something along the lines of surviving combat on the front lines.

We just thought it was being teenagers.

I had a bad time too once in high school... it was settled by me telling my parents a few days later, they talking to the boy's parents and guidelines were established. I wasn't raped (which by my definition is forced sex). He just came on a little too strong so I stopped it and left.

It got taken care of.

Well, then he got beat up a few times in high school for doing it.

But holy crap... now a rape survivor?

Really?

When in America did we become so thin-skinned that just growing up and living life became some sort of toxic hazard that we just have to stop living and learning all together?

edit on 30-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Look for a Soros conspiracy. Keeping the democrats busy stirring _ _ _ _. And the Republicans busy defending. While he attacks within relentlessly.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It'll be back, once this Kavanaugh BS blows over they'll go right back to their bread and butter. If not Russia then some other equally contrived controversy.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It'll be back, once this Kavanaugh BS blows over they'll go right back to their bread and butter. If not Russia then some other equally contrived controversy.

Whatever narrative is needed to push and keep tribalism neighbors at each other's throats.
edit on 1-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Surely the DNC will set you up with a half dozen or gofundme accounts and give you a million dollar payday. It is what they are supposed to do for brave victims now.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Look for a Soros conspiracy. Keeping the democrats busy stirring _ _ _ _. And the Republicans busy defending. While he attacks within relentlessly.

Ya, because the Koch bros aren't the real oligarchs controlling our nation!

top topics

join