It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Bigfoot?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This witness claimed he was out fishing during his encounter. But the Colorado Blue Spruce branches in the foreground of his "big foot" picture gives me pause. I've never seen blue spruce growing around a river or other body of water when out fishing, just in people's yards. It make the picture look like he's taking it through a hedge row into his neighbor's yard. Plus that big foot is just a black figure on a bright background, no details. My impression? It's a fake.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It is not clear why the eyewitness didn’t take a video instead of a series of photographs.

It'd be nice to see the rest of the photographs if he took more than one.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I don't know if it is or isn't. Whatever this is definitely seems to have made off with a piece of firewood.

A man in northern Michigan released a photograph of an alleged Bigfoot creature. The man, who goes by the name of Jack, claims he was on a fishing trip when he came upon the seemingly bipedal animal, which he initially though to be a bear. “It was about six feet tall and had a human-like figure,” he told Bigfoot Evidence earlier this week, not specifying when the encounter happened. “It had a high-pitch growl. We made eye contact and we both froze in our tracks.” The shadowy figure then reportedly ran off into the woods.

“I went back later on and camped there, just to see if I got lucky and get more pictures,” he said. But he turned out empty handed. Jack believes it was a juvenile Bigfoot, mainly because of its relatively short height. It is not clear why the eyewitness didn’t take a video instead of a series of photographs. Last month, another man in Michigan said he had encountered a similar creature in 2017. He claimed the biped had a four-legged “pet” with him.

cryptozoologynews.com...

Just jumping in with my first thought on seeing the pic. Close up of a black squirrel surprised and on alert while eating a pinecone. Obviously a bad pic where lens focused detail on the pine branches...so photographer decided to have fun with this.

Now, will read the rest of the Thread and see what everyone posting sees.

Edit add: sticking with my theory of a squirrel on a branch pic. Thus why the critter is mostly shaded in the canopy of the pine tree. It would be more highlighted if on the ground, standing 6 feet tall among the more decidious trees. Besides, compare the size of the maple leaves to those behind the subject. The subject is 6-8 inches tall at the most. This story and pic is an obvious hoax/prank.
edit on 10 1 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: zoom into the upper mid right and you can see a power line running through the pic. This is someone's backyard.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yup...you're right on the power line!

Someone else also commented about blue spruce not being near water, hence another backyard theory.

I think you're right. Homey says, "Hoax!"

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Or why there is no fossil record, no evidence of a Bigfoot nest, Bigfoot lair, Bigfoot community, no evidence of their scat, no evidence of remains, no evidence of a Bigfoot burial ground, no evidence of baby bigfeet, why they never been shot, been hit by a car, or an ecosystem impacted by bigfeet, picked up by security cameras, by infrared imaging, picked up by trail cam.......

Actually, there are fossil records of a hominid species called Gigantopithecus. They match up well with descriptions of Bigfoot or Yetis.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Some sighting in the Lower Peninsula by McKinley. Caro, Millington just to name a few. The Millington sighting was 2 houses down from me in the late 70's. Oh yeah Sister Lakes had a sighting too. Probably lots more.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I did not see what it was, but our dog went into a frenzy one early fall night. It in 1975-1976 my father and I could smell a strong odor that was like a skunk sprayed an old tire, then set it on fire. The dog was freaking for about 15 minutes total. The next mourning our neighbors found a huge, deep foot print in the sand next to the patio. My dad asked if we could make a plaster cast of it. The husband said sure, however by the time we got back from the store, the wife had raked over the sand, and told us to never ask her about it again. This was in lower west MI. We also have legends of sharkmen/lizardmen of waukazoo woods here

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: neutronflux
Or why there is no fossil record, no evidence of a Bigfoot nest, Bigfoot lair, Bigfoot community, no evidence of their scat, no evidence of remains, no evidence of a Bigfoot burial ground, no evidence of baby bigfeet, why they never been shot, been hit by a car, or an ecosystem impacted by bigfeet, picked up by security cameras, by infrared imaging, picked up by trail cam.......

Every claim you you just made is patently false. Even a modicum of research and you would know that.

Really? Could you point us to some of this evidence?

Us? Do you think everyone else must be as deficient in knowledge as you?

No, I want to see what your scholarly brain considers as "evidence." I notice you didn't answer the request, but instead went for an insult. Why didn't you want to point US to some evidence?
edit on 1-10-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I saw one in Canada
Evidence.
I can pass a lie detector I bet
But the one 2 houses down i didn't see but it could have been the daughter she was rather big and hairy but friendly.

edit on 1-10-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: KansasGirl

I saw one in Canada
Evidence.
I can pass a lie detector I bet
But the one 2 houses down i didn't see but it could have been the daughter she was rather big and hairy but friendly.

You're sure it was Bigfoot? What did it look like? What did it do? Where was it? Did anyoke else see it with you?
edit on 1-10-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

LOL I remember him. RIP

---------------
Or maybe bigfoot are just blurry because 'inter-dimensional'.

Can't say I agree with that. Although, slightly entertaining(I'm more favoring a crypto species rather than it being able to access the paranormal realms. But,of course, hope as most everyone has a cellphone(instead of cameras even) these days that have higher and higher megapixel quality that there will be no more excuses for the blur! Or so one can hope.

Oh ya, and the member remark about a squirrel from a tree perspective is interesting. Unless the photographer is elevated from the sight, such as on a cliff or hill.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It seems large animals can and do live in secret from humans. From Uganda, an Antelope, the Lowland Bongo. Its a beautiful looking animal.

The world's largest forest antelope has been caught on camera in Uganda for the first time. The elusive striped antelope, known as the Lowland Bongo, was snapped in dense forest near the border with the Democratic Republic of Congo. Scientists say there could be more new discoveries in the remote, unexplored, lowland rainforest. The forest-dwelling antelope is classed as Near Threatened on the extinction list, due to habitat loss and hunting. Populations in central and western Africa have declined to about 30,000 individuals.

The bongo was spotted using motion-sensor cameras in Semuliki National Park, home to one of Africa's most ancient forests, which harbours hundreds of different birds and mammals.

It was identified during a survey of mammals across the park. More than 30 mammal species were spotted among 18,000 pictures, including elephants, chimps, buffalos and leopards.

Link

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

All I can say, if that is Bigfoot in the pic then it is proof of an alien connection since one can see a big eyed Alien looking right at the camera too. Look at lower right corner of photo.

I will stay with squirrel and dead leaf hypothesis though.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Exactly right, the picture's perspective is all wrong for what he is claiming. Of course, then the news type sites sharing it, don't wanna point that out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join