It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regressory Neurologies and the Fetal Hive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
As I begin to learn more about the topics I have outlined in my previous posts, it has become apparent that much of what is being implied to me is being transmitted in another language. The forms of this language are a slight bit more ambiguous than those of English. I have received several more bits of information related to the science behind certain phenomena and the nature of their existence, which is almost entirely military.

During the Nazi era, it was discovered by Chinese, Russian, and German scientists that beause of the nature of evolution, the interaction of humans could be broken down and analyzed in the same way those of primate cultures can be by scientists such as Jane Goodall. It was discovered that there are a set of life processes which govern the subjective and objective nature and experience of all organisms on the planet. The backdrop for these processes exists in a set of theories called regression model. Regression model is based on Nazi science and is said to be the foundation of modern programming. It consists of three components - state, form, and function.

A second important model comes from Russian evolutionary science and can be applied to any form, state, or function - these are fetalization, implosion, and explosion.

During World War II, experiments were performed which found that each organism and each species on the planet were in fetal form and in a process of evolving from an imploded state to an exploded state through a process called adaptation. Any portion of the neurology can be "regressed" to either of these states or returned to a fetal position. The function of adaptation requires a stressor, which applies a process of implosino certain functions. As it is known in science that energy cannot be created or destroyed (only changed or transmuted), the form (organism or species) gravitates toward the fetal state, causing other functions to enter a process of explosion. This results in evolution.

It was discovered that a human embryo could be injected with a medication which causes a process to implode, and that the result would be an evolutionary regressor, which contains the exploded forms of the imploded processes. It was discovered that these explosions were capable of producing an organism which could surpass the current evolutionary state of an organism or species. Experiments are ongoing which utilize medications related to certain neurotransmitters.

Adrenaline regressors are the most common, and are often seen in popular literature as "Greys" and "Reptilians." "Nordics" are actually Neanderthal cultures with regressory neurologies, meaning that they have certain exploded functions produced by the type of bioengineering described above. Others have seen Australopithecine specimens which have been exploded in a similar manner.

This process occurs naturally in australopithecine tribes when plants are added which contain nn-dimethyltryptamine. After a few generations, the result is a phenomenon known as the fetal hive. The fetal hive is said to consist of "master" specimens and "slave" specimens. A master specimen is a large australopithecus which has the ability to fractionate and communicate with a high level of intelligence without using language. A slave specimen does not have fur and is said to have the appearance of a pygmy or human with dwarfism.

When a master specimen mates with a slave specimen and produces offspring, the result is believed to be the origin of certain references of "giants" and "Nephilim" in Hebrew texts. It has been stated that the Catholic church and other religious organizations have such information and are actively engaged in suppressing and preventing its disclosure.

In my next post, I will discuss the connection between evolution and fractionation.

Thank you for reading!

-NR

edit on 30-9-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There is no final form as the planet is constantly changing so do the forms of its inhabitants to best suit the given environment at the time.

Given that we are destroying our planets environment slowly in all area’s it make sense to me that we would in fact be adapting to suit these newer hostile condition or perish trying same goes for all creatures.

Looking around the world today it does seem like a devolution.

a reply to: NaturalRegressor

edit on 30-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

Are you hypothesizing that this is what happened to Christine Blasey-Ford?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor
It was discovered that these explosions were capable of producing an organism which could surpass the current evolutionary state of an organism or species. Experiments are ongoing which utilize medications related to certain neurotransmitters.

Always found those "linky" things to be helpful

Cos as far as I can tell, Wolverine, Captain America and The Incredible Hulk are CGI

This process occurs naturally in australopithecine tribes when plants are added which contain nn-dimethyltryptamine.

How do you know what occurs naturally in an extinct tribe?

A slave specimen does not have fur and is said to have the appearance of a pygmy or human with dwarfism.

So let me get this straight, Australopithecus are like pygmies? but arnt human?

I get it now, this is evolutionary science, oops...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

*delusional diversion tactic*

(this is what is done when an actual secret is revealed - the name of a deceased famous person is often used to incite discussion, which incites the presence of private attorneys who were hired to protect the reputation of the deceased. The thread is subsequently wasted after defamation charges are fabricated).

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

It was discovered that these explosions were capable of producing an organism which could surpass the current evolutionary state of an organism or species. Experiments are ongoing which utilize medications related to certain neurotransmitters.

Always found those "linky" things to be helpful

Cos as far as I can tell, Wolverine, Captain America and The Incredible Hulk are CGI

This process occurs naturally in australopithecine tribes when plants are added which contain nn-dimethyltryptamine.

How do you know what occurs naturally in an extinct tribe?

A slave specimen does not have fur and is said to have the appearance of a pygmy or human with dwarfism.

So let me get this straight, Australopithecus are like pygmies? but arnt human?

I get it now, this is evolutionary science, oops...

Beautiful elicitations, friend.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I agree with my eminent colleagues of the hallowed halls of ATS - you're lacking in any corroborating information here, and that's a fairly major infraction against the standards we hold dear.

However, I think I see where you're coming from with this, and it's an interesting premise. I found that the language of your description failed to precisely elucidate the concepts you're trying to express, but despite this your theory holds some intrigue. I think you're drawing on a combination of the speculations of a certain Frank Joseph, in tandem with an interpretation of the work of Rupert Sheldrake, with his focus on the theory of 'morphic resonance'.

The theoretical speculations of Frank Joseph do indeed talk of the rather obvious fact (in some respects) that the human race as a whole is not unified sufficiently in its biological features for anyone to claim that all physiology types branched off & developed in full over a span of only a few dozens of thousands of years. The striking differences between various African tribes of ancient times & the Asiatic tribes of China's prehistory suggests that the tribes of each region developed from a an original & basic progenitor 'typology'. One type of African, one type of Asiatic, one type of pre-Colombian, and so on, who appear to have been placed on different continents & allowed to thrive & evolve local variant typologies over the course of perhaps 200,000-450,000 years, which would seem about right for the development of fiercely territorial sub-groups within each continental progenitor group. Frank Joseph has speculated (accurately, in my estimation) that the various types of human around the world, in terms of all sub-group tribes comprising the long-term offspring of each progenitor root race, are sufficiently diverse that in essence, we should be talking about variant species of human instead of 'races' of human. The term 'racist' has, in some measure, quite rightly been applied to Frank Joseph, who is apparently a reformed fascist. He has struggled to gain acceptance as an alternative researcher because of his shady past back in the seventies/ early eighties. However, his work is sufficiently respectful in its tone & frames of reference, that I believe it would be unwise to discount the theory whole cloth. It seems to me that he has chosen to write in this way in some measure as a means of catharsis, explaining the potentially subliminal & widespread (though under-acknowledged) 'automatic racism' which all races have in defence of their own typology. To my mind it's actually easier & more logical to think of variant species of human operating in the various continental regions, where the natural boundaries of geography, military, resource & trade interests, have kept each type reasonably well-entrenched in their own homelands.

As for Rupert Sheldrake, thankfully there is less of a stigma in accepting his theories, which represent a breath of fresh air in the realm of the sciences, academia & so forth. His theory of morphic resonance deals with the fact that 'nature is habitual', and in delivering his thoughts on the matter he discusses everything from crystallography to epigenetics. He has a fearsome intellect, but his manner s so collegial that you could imagine that the stereotype of the friendly, bumbling but genius professor was invented entirely to describe Rupert himself! He has a bit of history with Terence McKenna, so perhaps you may find that to be somewhat unseemly; however, his theories are so brilliant - and to my mind, utterly true - that he can be forgiven for dabbling around the edges of hallucinogens & ecstasis way back in the day. Rupert theorises that each form in nature is handed down to the next generations not only because of chemical genetic coding, but also because its whole-cloth morphology is handed down as a sort of 'memory field', along the lines of how we humans consider our unconscious minds to be linked with a 'collective unconscious', from where we draw our archetypal narratives, and many of our greatest traits. Rupert describes it far, far better than I ever could, and I recommend his work whole-heartedly.

The OP is drawing on the concept that ancient morphology - our pre-evolutionary characteristics - are still stored in the nooks & crannies of our genetic code, and that with the right stimulus or editing process, we can prompt the development of embryos with bizarre traits gleaned from some ancient recess of our genetic makeup. I do not doubt for a moment that this is possible, and I suspect it has already been done in classified research institutions. It can be found proven in the open literature in the case of regressing the morphology of a wild trout (or salmon) which I believe was regressed accidentally by the application of electric current to the eggs in a birthing pool. So whether it's by medication, Crispr editing or voltage applied to an embryo, there's no doubt in my mind that somewhere in the world (or off-world?) the progeny of certain experimenters have begun to populate their own enclave within the military industrial complex of either our own civilisation, or an ancient breakaway civilisation, perhaps now coming back to us millions of years later as 'aliens', who in actual fact are returning to their own world. Perhaps it is we, who are the alien...

top topics

join