It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Many Kavanaugh Threads

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Too Many Kavanaugh Threads

Too true. Unfortunately, over the last 5 years or more ATS has wholly lost its 'fit for purpose' principle, and it has certainly cowed to the modern-day narrative, but hey, with each of our presence here, we all help to bring in the money to the owners of the site, and that is all they care about. It's a business, and we all participate in making it a business.

That said. ATS today is a frail old man, no longer caring to live its life, or to take care of itself.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think many threads are necessary given the nature and impact of this issue.

But - the annoying thing is that every thread is off topic from the OP. If each thread stuck to a single topic, it would be much better. Information is so scattered right now that people keep repeating the same things over and over.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Your argument is BS. Just don't click on any of the links. But you just want to bitch about something and get a rise out of someone. Don't want to read any more posts about this? Log out and not come back until it's finished....

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I just mean you parade around here and preach to us as if you're immune to the bull#, which you aren't. You smell just like us, but you pretend like you don't. You think just because you're at the fence and have a different perspective than us, that you're right and we're wrong, and you're wrong. You think those of us who discuss things, are sheep that have fell for the trap, therefor you haven't, you have. What makes your perspective any more true than ours? I believe you're wrong, does that make me right? Who knows, but I don't go around acting like it is. I could go on and on.

The point is, your # stinks just like ours, so save me the faux-outrage. Plus, how else are you going to express your only talking point if ATS stops parroting the media?

And as far as who I "reward", you're free to assume what you like, I could really care less.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
nvmd
edit on 30/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

but I don't go around acting like it is.

Yes you do actually... so who's acting like their # doesn't stink now? Now you're making yourself out to be a liar.

If I smell just like you then you are just like me. Are you sure you want to go down that line of reasoning? Because it pretty much says you and me are the same in the way we handle ourselves on these boards. So make up your mind. Am I like you or am I not like you? Inquiring minds would like to know.

I'm also willing to bet you starred the post about liberals being adults who never matured mentally on the last page. Basically you (assumably) rewarded someone for implying other people are mentally retarded. You know whether you did or not, if you did you are a ginormous hypocrite and if that's the case I hope you're happy with yourself and your wishy washy "values".
edit on 9/30/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Get over my username, sheesh. Such low-hanging fruit, I would hope you could reach a little higher than that. Maybe not though.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm just pointing out your behavior as the rest of us.

You're always reminding everyone how manipulated they are and asleep for the political games.

Is there the possibility in your mind that you might've been wrong about it too?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I think many threads are necessary given the nature and impact of this issue.

But - the annoying thing is that every thread is off topic from the OP. If each thread stuck to a single topic, it would be much better. Information is so scattered right now that people keep repeating the same things over and over.

I'd prefer a Kavanaugh master thread, like we do with "Q", but from experience, ATS members don't surf the forum like that. They like to see a HEADLINE every time a new nugget is learned about something. There will be a LOT of new Kavanaugh related threads over the next 7 days.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I'll admit that i could be wrong. Though my intuition tells me it's all bread and circus to divide us. Do you disagree that our country is more divided than ever before? Why do you think that is? If you say "Democrats" then you are choosing to ignore the fuel being thrown on the fire by the other side. Two sides if the same coin.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: neo96

How many times has Clinton been investigated over the past 4 years? Like I said, you seem to have set a double standard for your person of choice.

How do you, in back to back posts, whine about division then immediately go to democratic talking points and whataboutism - and expect us to take you seriously on the first point?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I'm pointing out the double standards a lot of members seem to be oblivious to around here.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ZZzzzzzzz . Some cats chased a mouse in here and zzzzzzzz

Of course we have had our own Kavanaugh QC soap opera show

just as interesting zzzzzzzzzz note the first words spoken

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

We are nothing alike. When I say we both stink, I mean we are both a part of this BS divisive rhetoric, whether you want to agree with it or not. That's my point. I don't go around pretending like I'm immune to anything, I fully acknowledge what it is and openly engage in it. This shouldn't be that difficult to understand, Mr.Enquirer.

Why are you so caught up in who I star? This isn't the first time either. What if I told you I didn't star that comment? Would you even believe me?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I just mean you parade around here and preach to us as if you're immune to the bull#, which you aren't. You smell just like us, but you pretend like you don't. You think just because you're at the fence and have a different perspective than us, that you're right and we're wrong, and you're wrong. You think those of us who discuss things, are sheep that have fell for the trap, therefor you haven't, you have. What makes your perspective any more true than ours? I believe you're wrong, does that make me right? Who knows, but I don't go around acting like it is. I could go on and on.

The point is, your # stinks just like ours, so save me the

It’s whole purpose is to distract from actual discussion of the topic at hand and make everything about itself... it is victim... it is pariah... it is genius... it is messiah... in its own mind...

End of the day... if it looks like a turd... if it smells like a turd... if it gets stuck to the bottom of a shoe like a turd... chances are... πŸ˜œπŸ‘

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So you knowingly engage in divisive rhetoric on purpose? Like you honestly sit there and think "this is divisive" and still do it anyways? I don't go into a thread and think to myself "I'm going to be divisive" then start saying things to try and hurt other people's feelings.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

You sound like a child with your poop insults, just so you know.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So you knowingly engage in divisive rhetoric on purpose? Like you honestly sit there and think "this is divisive" and still do it anyways?

I think my words and actions speak for themselves. I am more than confident to let them stand on their own merits. By no means am I an angel, far from it, but I'm not limited to only divisive rhetoric. And that's my point, and my problem with your rhetoric - just because we want to discuss a polarizing topic, doesn't automatically make us divisive, nor does it make us sheep that fell for a trap.

I don't go into a thread and think to myself "I'm going to be divisive"

And yet you do. Maybe you don't mean to, maybe you don't even realize it. But that's why I'm here having this conversation with you.

edit on 30-9-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Since you're glued to this subject, a new Kavanaugh thread was just started.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You're welcome!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Maybe that's why they are pumping it across the airwaves 24/7, because they know that it can't be discussed without people getting heated over it. People have their minds made up and we've been conditioned over the past few months/years to just go with it and not fight it, dig your trench and stay there.

People are so gullible but those in power know how to manipulate the masses so I can't be too mad at anyone except those orchestrating this nonsense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join